Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) (41382 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by gmaribel(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kano Ibadan or Lagos I wonder which is the capital of APC?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Rexyl(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
gmaribel:

You might mobilize people but you cant buy their passion.......the level of passion these people are displaying cant be bought.

don't be deceived, some people are so impoverished that they will readily sell their conscience for a thousand Naira. That is fact. And that's what mostly translated to crowds.

Some were to catch some fun, some were to search for crumbs. Osi ti ta opolopo eniyan.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideyvexnow:
Oyo State...

Lazy, Dirty, Poor and Hungry set of people who are hoping that Buhari will help them by siphoning Oil money from the Niger Delta.

All dem know, na to born pikin everywhere without any plans of how to raise or give them a good life.

See all the dirty zinc roofs on all their houses.

Tribalists who will never ever vote for anybody who is not Yoruba or Muslim.

Why waste money building federal infrastructure for these eternal ingrates.

Nigeria really needs to go back to regional government so that these leeches will learn to sit up and work hard in stead of always waiting for

free monthly allocation of Niger Delta oil money.

We know your types....Oponu omo ala'ni ran (Fools of no ancestral lineage )
Ajise bi Oyo la ri, Oyo ki se bi baba eni kan (we set the pace)
Go and ask your forefathers if any, they will tell you our history and tradition.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amule5000us:
Everybody will just be shouting Buhari we need change , Buhari we need change ......... I beg Is Buhari a bus conductor??
yawns,very dry,sooooooo dry. Pls try again later
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Even when he(his lawyer) accepted that real vote is 234k instead of the fake 394k after final address
We qo soon knw who is hoping on falsehood

Tell aregbe, obj to move dia plan forward on how to delay the final judgement and possibly tilt it to their side

It will always fail... It is written omisore is the next gov of Osun, imam, pastors, traditionalists (elebubon told him) all claim it

Let him go to Cuba like he often do it still omisore

Stop telling foolish lies, "Even when he(his lawyer) accepted that real vote is 234k instead of the fake 394k after final address" , see mumu, is that possible? U better wake up. If there are some sets of people that are deceiving u people, u better tell them to stop deceiving u. These lawyers are sans and professionals. I bet u omisore lawyer even know that their petition is not mature for them to be favor. Can't u see how my amiable governor(Aregbe) is rejoicing these days, he doesn't have problem and he's good to go.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
gmaribel:
Kano Ibadan or Lagos I wonder which is the capital of APC?
google it. Google is your friend and its free
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by gmaribel(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rexyl:

don't be deceived, some people are so impoverished that they will readily sell their conscience for a thousand Naira. That is fact. And that's what mostly translated to crowds.

Some were to catch some fun, some were to search for crumbs. Osi ti ta opolopo eniyan.

Yes they are certainly catching fun........isnt that what its supposed to be
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by apcmustwin(f): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
emmanuel90:
What is this one saying?....
ur brain is in d sole of ur feet or what

Remove ur glasses and refresh ur brain then read again.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Chudi99(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
i have been listening and watching with keen interest but all i see is a political jamboree, without them telling us how there intend to transform nigeria, in concrete terms.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by ManUtdholic: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Stop telling foolish lies, "Even when he(his lawyer) accepted that real vote is 234k instead of the fake 394k after final address" , see mumu, is that possible? U better wake up. If there are some sets of people that are deceiving u people, u better tell them to stop deceiving u. These lawyers are sans and professionals. I bet u omisore lawyer even know that their petition is not mature for them to be favor. Can't u see how my amiable governor(Aregbe) is rejoicing these days, he doesn't have problem and he's good to go.
We qo soon knw

Who the Mumu is
Can u tell me what how d final addresses went
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by ManUtdholic: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chudi99:
i have been listning and watching with keen interest but all i see. is a political jamboree, without telling us how ther intend to tranform nigeria in concrete terms.

U can't give what you don't have
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by DrPrickson: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I guess the general elections will be held in europe and not Nigeria. It broooooooooooom jo
Sorry. You can never teach an old dog new trick. Illiterate presidential candidate, illiterate supporters
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by house37: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please which tv station is showing it
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by gmaribel(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
house37:
Please which tv station is showing it
NTA
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by apcmustwin(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideyvexnow:
Oyo State...

Lazy, Dirty, Poor and Hungry set of people who are hoping that Buhari will help them by siphoning Oil money from the Niger Delta.

All dem know, na to born pikin everywhere without any plans of how to raise or give them a good life.

Nigeria really needs to go back to regional government so that these leeches will learn to sit up and work hard in stead of always waiting for

wow! u sound so pained and embittered. Has ur foolish self forgotten that this same Ibadan were solidly behind Jonathan in 2011?

It is idiots like u who are even ruining his chances with unguarded silly comments.

Ur bitterness is just starting. I hope u don't hang ursef by febuhari oloshi eleeeeeribu

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by house37: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Rexyl(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideyvexnow:
Oyo State...

Man all these insults on other tribes can't take you somewhere good. What if it happens that I am the closest person to help you in life and you keep cursing me for no just cause, do you think I will love to do so. You can't judge all people as being good or bad. If you are good person, you must appreciate those who are good and try to correct those who are bad. Really oil money has made Nigerians lazy people and caused them to waste opportunities. Let's pray oil will continue to suffer decline in demands, so that people can be serious with what they have.

If I may ask, What do have for the progress and development of your own place in particular and Nigeria in general?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Its like GMB will win the entire S/W which ll be good for APC. Four years ago, Buhari has less than 10 votes in the polling unit where I cast ma vote last time, everyone, these days, in the area, on the street of Iwo Road today waited patiently, to c the People's General, with great enthusiasm while the major roads were closed down for over an hour by the security operatives.
Its funny how times flies sha, Oga jona has missed it this time.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by jomoh: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideyvexnow:
Oyo State...

As at the time those houses were being built your ancestors were still in the jungle killing twins. That time your fathers and G. Fathers were still fishing. It was part of our cocoa money that was used to discover oil for you inglorious bastards.

Ibadan was built with cocoa money and not your blood oil money.

Akala was a xtian gov, but like all PDPs and GEJ he was clueless, corrupt, violent and wicked.

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
The turnout is quite impressive. I do hope this crowd is truly APC followers and they have PVCS because I know ibadan very well, lots of touts and loafers in that area Mapo, Bere and Gate axis. Hope they are not there because they feel money will be shared or for party souvenirs.

Before some of you criticize am APC or PDP or TAN, note am neither and am only interested in true change for Nigeria.

Food for thought, come Feb 15 2005, GMB will still be alive, GEJ will still be alive. Endeavour to stay alive too (shun violence), it is only someone alive that can witness a CHANGE in the Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideyvexnow:
Oyo State...

Id!ot while our fathers were building houses with those zinc roofing sheets, your fathers were living under thatched roofs.

We love to see those roofs as they are. They remind us of our glorious past and have paved ways to this amazing moment. That is interior Ibadan. We live under those roofs as we live in our multimillion naira mansions.

Don't stay in your village and tell city dwellers zilt. We set the pace in every way!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
smoothsk:
The turnout is quite impressive. I do hope this crowd is truly APC followers and they have PVCS because I know ibadan very well, lots of touts and loafers in that area Mapo, Bere and Gate axis. Hope they are not there because they feel money will be shared or for party souvenirs.

Before some of you criticize am APC or PDP or TAN, note am neither and am only interested in true change for Nigeria.

Food for thought, come Feb 15 2005, GMB will still be alive, GEJ will still be alive. Endeavour to stay alive too (shun violence), it is only someone alive that can witness a CHANGE in the Nation.

You should have been there to know. Secondary school pupils left their schools in droves to meet our next president. I was amazed at their convictions.

and No, Ibadan is not filled with touts. We were only unlucky to have had an Akala who promoted thuggery at some point in time.
Under Ajimobi's regime,there has been peace, which we hope to sustain. We will vote him again!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
If Jonathan has any common sense left in him he should just withdraw from this presidential race.

He has been beaten before the race started

Hahahhahahahahah
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by emiye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari sef don drop dance steps ooooo grin grin grin grin grin . Who else saw the dance steps?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by rabbaba: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I didn't see buhari in the pix. Were is buhari. Is Adams oshomole the new contesting president? Osibode were is ur boss
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
DrPrickson:

Sorry. You can never teach an old dog new trick. Illiterate presidential candidate, illiterate supporters
its better than being cluesless like you and your master
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Rexyl(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
jomoh:

As at the time those houses were being built your ancestors were still in the jungle killing twins. That time your fathers and G. Fathers were still fishing. It was part of our cocoa money that was used to discover oil for you inglorious bastards.

Ibadan was built with cocoa money and not your blood oil money.

Akala was a xtian gov, but like all PDPs and GEJ he was clueless, corrupt, violent and wicked.

It's like you are saying those politicians you are worshipping are not more corrupt than Akala. They are all wicked, the only difference is some are stylish in their wickedness and corruption. Don't let hatred blind your sense of reasoning.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by dammiecool(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ibadan

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yadoctora:

Id!ot while our fathers were building houses with those zinc roofing sheets, your fathers were living under thatched roofs.

We love to see those roofs as they are. They remind us of our glorious past and have paved ways to this amazing moment. That is interior Ibadan. We live under those roofs as we live in our multimillion naira mansions.

Don't stay in your village and tell city dwellers zilt. We set the pace in every way!!
God bless you and your entire generation. Olorun a da si fun awon family e. That fooool has no history and so nothing to show of their past. God bless you 10 billion times

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by ideyvexnow: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Does this dust wey you just yarn now now, stop your people from being a bunch of Lazy, Dirty, Poor and Hungry set of people?

adioolayi:

We know your types....Oponu omo ala'ni ran (Fools of no ancestral lineage )
Ajise bi Oyo la ri, Oyo ki se bi baba eni kan (we set the pace)
Go and ask your forefathers if any, they will tell you our history and tradition.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by ideyvexnow: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yadoctora:

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by DrPrickson: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
notoriousbabe:
its better than being cluesless like you and your master
Oh yes my "clueless" master have certificates crowned with a Phd, my "clueless" master didn't run away from the forthcoming presidential debate like somebody we all know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.