Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) (41458 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

-

Still lost, tbh.

How about explain yaself.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2015
SirShymex:

I hear that.

But I hope their trains aren't as messed up as the ones in Dutch Belgium? - that's 3rd world country-esque and you definitely can't stay on those scrap metal for too long.
Lol. You are probably talking of the suburban and underground city trains.. The trains that travel around europe are mostly ALEX and ICE.. ICE could go as fast as 300Km/hr.
But I'm suprise Belgium has shitty citu trains.. its so unusual in continental europe
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Lol. You are probably talking of the suburban and underground city trains.. The trains that travel around europe are mostly ALEX and ICE.. ICE could go as fast as 300Km/hr.
But I'm suprise Belgium has shitty citu trains.. its so unusual in continental europe

Lol. I was shocked when I went. Even the train stations are shitty - the place is also somewhat effed up.

But the French bit is decent, though.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2015
SirShymex:

Still lost, tbh.

How about explain yaself.

Sorry

You implied that Belgian trains are messed up, I shoupd have asked you what you meant by that undecided

Well, you cannot compare Belgium with UK. Obviously everything about Belgium supercedes that of the UK.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 30, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. I was shocked when I went. Even the train stations are shitty - the place is also somewhat effed up.

But the French bit is decent, though.
I haven't been there but surprised to hear this... That country is as expensive and Switzerland and they can't run a metro system?
Maybe GEJ's cousin is there PM grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

Sorry

You implied that Belgian trains are messed up, I shoupd have asked you what you meant by that undecided

Well, you cannot compare Belgium with UK. Obviously everything about Belgium supercedes that of the UK.

Lmao...I'm sure you can read. And I never mentioned the French part where Brussels is, in my post.

Anyway, no time for measuring d1cks - Dutch Belgium is the most beautiful and modern part of Europe. undecided
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Ogbeche77:
I haven't been there but surprised to hear this... That country is as expensive and Switzerland and they can't run a metro system?
Maybe GEJ's cousin is there PM grin

Lmao...they just created two axis within one country - stifled the other side, while Brussels keep taking all the glory. grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao...they just created two axis within one country - stifled the other side, while Brussels keep taking all the glory. grin
You right.. Its same in Switzerland.. German, Dutch & French speaking regions.
But Switzerland is way more advanced
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 30, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao...I'm sure you can read. And I never mentioned the French part where Brussels is, in my post.

- Dutch Belgium is the most beautiful and modern part of Europe. undecided

You can insult French Belgium, I do not care but as for the Flemish region it is a no go area.

Fixed!
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by jimmy101231(m): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Jakpon:
Buhari might not be able to 'immediately' end the Boko Haram insurgency

Buhari might not be able to 'instantly' provide jobs for the millions of unemployed graduates

Buhari might not be able to solve all of Nigerias problem at one fell swoop ... BUT

Buhari would be able to put Nigeria at a trajectory towards a movement geared towards concrete national development.

A devastating defeat awaits Jonathan at the polls next month; A kind never seen before in the histroy of modern day electioneering
See as this one they talk like Atairu Jega
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by adexsimply(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Ayus34:

it's really clear that u are too young or uninformed to know more about ibadan and relate it to the regional system of govt u are clamouring for.....ibadan as a city achieved far more than ur forefathers cave when we were practising regional system if govt......let me school u base on fact,the tallest building in Africa as at then cocoa house, free education started in ibadan,first acclaimed international stadium in Nigeria, liberty stadium,first TV/radio station in Africa,etc....all these are situated in ibadan despite morning achieved from agric resources....I dare u to list major achievements in ur region even under regional govt not to now talk of the our oil nonsense u are talking about. .... my friend u ask for regional system but all I'm clamouring for is total breakage of Nigeria. ......and any step that will lead to that will be accomplished IJN!
I can laid claim to what my family benefited from non oil economy but can't say something about the useless oil that has caused more damage to the youths and country at large!
You forgot to add the oldest and most prestigious University in Nigeria cool cool
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by adexsimply(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2015
notoriousbabe:
have?what is have?simple english you cannot write,I thought I was bantering with a fan of the clueless one,I didn't know I was chilling with the first born of mama peace. What is my "clueless" master have?abeg tell you master to send you back to primary school and learn the basic things in grammar tongue
Choi! You're wicked o
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by adexsimply(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

somewhere in Osun state......
home of Bowen University.
Iwo cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by voteajimobi2015: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
with alaafin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by voteajimobi2015: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2015
crowdy Mapo

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by KAYNINI(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2015
apcmustwin:

Yeah that's our heritage. We have brown roofs that we are proud of in old Ibadan because while ur kinsmen were still parading n.aked and wearing leaves, Ibadan has already attain an urban city status and was d pride of not just Nigeria, but Africa.

I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will even add it's blossoming into a great city

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by raumdeuter: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
See a man diligent in in work, He shall sit with kings and not with obscure men(AIT/NTA debate)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079713_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by lexyclasy: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2015
seunfly:
Wooow! At least they can't hire crowd to cheer them on the road.

While some people are being stoned almost everywhere they go, some are being cheered.
Stoning is an institution of APC...what did you expect
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015

What's the other half?
sambisa forest
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by GGfadar(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015

Nah, you can't burn a city down...folks just need to be acquainted with the health risks associated with how they live, so as to enable them do the right.

I'll like to know the life expectancy of those living in those areas, to be honest.
they live longer than u can imagine
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Temysteve(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
continuity is urs AJIMOBI TILL 2019 GMB emerges, sweep jonathan away
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by MsNas(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
MsNas and Missy89

Ibadan looks unattractive, yo. grin

Any of you two got plans for the ancient city in the future? tongue
Show us your village angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
ManUtdholic:

We qo soon knw

Who the Mumu is
Can u tell me what how d final addresses went

Who's now mumu?
if u don't knw anything, u have to cool down.
Nah u be mumu nw, propaganda will unlesh u.

God don catch u, he don catch pdp, Omisore is a gonner.

Sai Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola

Sai Buhari

Sai Apc
Re: APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
raumdeuter:
This is my Oyo

Aji sebi Oyo laari, Oyo kii se bi baba enikan

Oyo Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.