Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! (2519 Views)

Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede / List Of 22 Candidates For The Kogi Governorship Election On Saturday / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by joshuaidibia(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is surprising. I just logged into Nairabet this afternoon to play some games,and i stumbled upon this shocking stuff.

Well,me don play PDP and APC together grin make i see as my ticket go take tear.

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by jairusben(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
small time vice go come out...nigerians eehn with their business mentality

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by joshuaidibia(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
jairusben:
small time vice go come out...nigerians eehn with their business mentality
small time na who go win each state go come out.

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by passionate88: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
PDP firsthalf/fulltime...
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by passionate88: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seun
lalasticlala
farano

You guys should please do the needful... Nairalanders need to also bet on their party... All APC supporters, it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Not only "Massive crowd at APCheats rally in mars"

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by bastien: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai dem for give Buhari 4.00 n Jona 2.00

I go stake 5k each

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by MrMcJay(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akin Alabi sha...
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by biggboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ wants to TRANSFORM Nigeria
GMB wants to CHANGE Nigeria

Nigerians vote wisely ooo

Click like for TRANSFORMATION
Click share for CHANGE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by bighead1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make me self go stake
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by eedrees(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is naija
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Whizpeter(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
LOL
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lolz... This is fascinating. Last I checked, I thought the website is solely for "Sports" bettings? Abi is our politics now Sports
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by sparkleboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok o......
Apshit Ganjaweeds and Pd..Pig.s.. come and make money o grin grin grin grin

GEJ till fasola runs for president

My submission
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Oooops: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
i've never had to bet before, so someone should pls help with my questions. how do i bet? and what does the 2.0 and 1.40 mean? how do i pay or receice d cash from betting?
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Zeezy99: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gej will loose, why are they staking him as favourite. COs of incumbency power i guess. Can't this guys feel the reality on ground?
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Flets: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Zeezy99:
Gej will loose, why are they staking him as favourite. COs of incumbency power i guess. Can't this guys feel the reality on ground?

You are feeling your reality on media and you probably reside in lagos, Abuja, PH or Kaduna. Trust me Nigeria is beyond these few places. Grassroot politics wins and that is the edge PDP has over APC anyday.

Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by joshuaidibia(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2015
Oooops:
i've never had to bet before, so someone should pls help with my questions. how do i bet? and what does the 2.0 and 1.40 mean? how do i pay or receice d cash from betting?
2.0 means that if u bet on APC with 5k,and APC win,den u go home wt 10k. Bt if gej win,den ur money don waka. u can open an online Acc so if u win the money can be transferred to ur bank acc. or u can go to any nairabet shop and play. If u bet 10k on gej,u are going to win 14k. Hope dis explanation helps.
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
alabi tink say apc supporters re true supporter
alabi u don lose eh. All apc e rat supporter dey stake for pdp. oya make I go stake 100000 receive 40000 profit o.
oya apc e_rat make una stake 100000 for failbuhari head then come post ur screenshot.
apc supporters no confidence
Re: Presidential Election On Nairabet!!!! by joshuaidibia(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
olala32:
alabi tink say apc supporters re true supporter
alabi u don lose eh. All apc e rat supporter dey stake for pdp. oya make I go stake 100000 receive 40000 profit o.
oya apc e_rat make una stake 100000 for failbuhari head then come post ur screenshot.
apc supporters no confidence
Bros i no understand wetn u talk o.

FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced / Militants Regroup, Starts Trouble In Niger Delta.