Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants (33074 Views)

Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Rexyl(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Someone stated, problems can't be solved without digging to it's root. Which tribes of Nigeria constitute boko haram? Hope they are not any tribes of the south sha.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Frankenstein: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
They chased out Boko haram not Nigeria army. Any talk about annexation or invasion is silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
If the chadian government aren't interested in gaining sometin from naija, they won't bother themselves recapturing naija towns. Let keep watching.........
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Ogbon400: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Massive “Boko-Haram” Assault Against Northern Nigeria Cities Underway(Russian Military Intelligence)

According to a source close to Russian Military Intelligence, Sunday’s attack against Maiduguri was a “warm up exercise” carried out by Boko-Haram aimed at testing the preparedness of the Nigerian military for the upcoming “Battle for Northern Nigeria”.

50,000 Boko-Haram mercenaries flanked by 4,000 NATO military advisers are reported to be stationed in Chad as well as in Boko-Haram controlled territory inside Nigeria preparing for a massive offensive against Maiduguri, Bauchi,Kano, Kaduna and Jos. The purpose of these attacks against Northern Nigerian cities is to create “facts on the ground” that will redraw the map of Nigeria and lead to a de facto partition of the country ,as predicted(and desired) by the US Department of Defense during the Bush Admistration

The “fall” of Northern Nigerian cities before the general elections scheduled for February 14th, will automatically lead to the cancellation of the poll and to an internationalization of crisis under the auspices of the United Nations.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria, a sovereign nation.. Chad troops come carry out operation here, not like Itz a joint operation or sth.. Dis peepz used to b professional journalists oo
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by JayAyede: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
This was possible because Chad do not have BH spy among their army. This is so because Jona allowed it & that's why we need a change.

For that effective change, VOTE Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by BlackTechnology: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
GodMode:

I'm sorry to say but you're a f:ool and a bunch of Nigerians are f:ools.

There's oil in the north east... The plan has been to annex the NE away from Nigeria...

There are 3 FRENCH speaking countries surrounding the NE.

If u take your time to google BH uniform and compare it to Chad military uniform... u'll see that they are almost the same...

The plan is to use a terrorist org to invade Nigeria..

They should also annex the far North

We are tired of their of arrogance

Please Chad carry your brothers.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by publicenemy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
aguiyi:

BBC stupidity against Nigeria did not start today, always struggling to paint us bad simply because we no longer hold them in high esteem or always run to them for anything .

You are a BIG FOOL. And you continue to run backwards while everyone is forging foward.

COW.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by EVarn(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
zizibabe1:
EVarn ohh please will you just keep silent on matters you k ow nothing about.Trying so hard to sound knowledgable about the military ammunitions and while in actual fact you are an absolute layman,a novice and a chalartan in that regard.Using military lingo doesn' vaIidate you.You don't know jack about the collaboration going on with the joint forces at the North East. Please back off and limit ur discussion to other issues.p
i will forgive you for your ignorance.you dont even know anything about me yet you assumed that i'm a novice on military matters?,i have more relatives in the army and airforce than i can count,i consider myself a military analyst who objectively studies military matters.normally,i dont reply the kind of comment you posted,but i just have to dispell your misguided discripancies.i know a lot about the NA,NAF,NN,and NASTF,but to cut the story short;the current status of our military is terribly apaling,patriotism shouldnt cloud our judgement.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by GodMode: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rexyl:
Someone stated, problems can't be solved without digging to it's root. Which tribes of Nigeria constitute boko haram? Hope they are not any tribes of the south sha.

Pls google chad military uniform and bh uniform... bh are not nigerians... but there may be some nigerians benefiting from them.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by publicenemy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mathematical:

Can you read carefully of What you just wrote? Having approval for such incursion?loolz.. You're gej immediate brother.. clueless

He is the biggest Nairaland Fool....pls read his previous posts.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Mathematical(f): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
publicenemy:

He is the biggest Nairaland Fool....pls read his previous posts.

loolz..
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by BlackTechnology: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ogbon400:
INVASION OF NORTHERN NIGERIA UNDERWAY

The invasion of Northern Nigeria as predicted 2 days ago has begun. The Chadian troops who captured Malumfatori are coordinating their attack with the French Military Command based in N’jamena.

The purpose of the Chadian offensive against Northern Nigeria,using the pretext of “fighting Boko-Haram” is to speed up the partition of the country before the February 14th presidential elections, in an effort to prevent the vote from taking place.

The operating mode is similar to the one used in 2013 in Mali when France and its Chadian ally attacked the Western backed Al-Qaeda “death squads” who had taken over the north of the country.

The US and France want a Multinational Force to occupy Northern Nigeria in an effort to consolidate the “end of Nigeria”
Everything indicates that GEJ is involved in this conspiracy.

May it be true

Please Chad and Niger, come and carry your brothers

We are tired of their madness

Imagine them stoning the president's convoy grin
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by leofab(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good job. I hope Nigerian Army doesn't have to face a foreign army anytime soon. What they couldn't do for three years only took Chad army about two weeks to do.
eat it all(both hook; sinker and line) very gullible. Its senile and clueless people like ya lot that are basic CNN target

1 Like

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by kingslly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
So GEJ allowed BH spies into our military abi?
JayAyede:
This was possible because Chad do not have BH spy among their army. This is so because Jona allowed it & that's why we need a change.

For that effective change, VOTE Buhari.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by EVarn(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
idupaul:
Excellent post!!! I am impressed ..With sound heads like Urs there is hope for Nigeria
indeed,i'm a very patriotic person,when i speak with foreigners,i defend my country will every point available.but we here are all nigerians,and i cant decieve a fellow nigerian.when speaking the truth,we must set aside patriotism and speak objectively for the betterment of our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by searider(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
If the Nigerian government is not aware of this; it mean CHAD has interfered into our territorial integrity.

All the same, I say kudo to them. The government is no longer interested in the issue of BokoHaram because of their electioneering campaign.

Lousy set of people

#I am forced to say sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good job. I hope Nigerian Army doesn't have to face a foreign army anytime soon. What they couldn't do for three years only took Chad army about two weeks to do.
Our C-in-C is a tribalist and a failure .
Buhari dealt with Chad in the days of Maitatsine but GEJ keeps our soldiers into battle without ammunition and later courtmartials them ...

We need a change !
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by oweman: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Finally I think the president owe Nigerians and the inteenational community an explanation how the Nigerian military turn out to be an orphan under jonathan who took an oath to defend its territorial integrity in the hands of common Chad who a GOC ( Gen . Buhari ) march his troop to its capital not long ago .
IF THIS IS PART OF A JOKE BETTER STOP THAT JOKE its getting too long !!
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
sincerenigerian:

RUBBISH TALK!

ALL THE AREA RECAPTURING EVERY NOW & THEN BY NIGERIA TROOPS R WHAT? WHAT OF THE TOWNS CAPTURED TODAY IN ADAMAWA BY OUR TROOPS.

R U THE ONE OR IS IT CHADIANS/NIGERS THAT BROUGHT PEACE TO LIBERIANS, SERIA-LOANS ETC?& U R HERE TALKING RUBBISH LIKE THE BLOODY CIVILIAN THAT U R. HOW I WISH SOMEONE LIKE U CAN MISS UR WAY INTO OUR HANDS NOW SO THAT U CAN GET THE DRILLING OF UR LIFE ONLY THEN U LL KNOW HOW FAR. BLOODY CIVILIAN!
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Afroconnect: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seems security is one of the least problems facing Nigerians,despite inefficiences in security mangement,Nigerians still blindly stay loyal to Jonthan.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by oweman: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=PLEXPLEX post=30253345]
RUBBISH TALK!

ALL THE AREA RECAPTURING EVERY NOW & THEN BY NIGERIA DROOPS R WHAT? WHAT OF THE TOWNS CAPTURED TODAY IN ADAMAWA BY OUR DROOPS.

R U THE ONE OR IS IT CHADIANS/NIGERS THAT BROUGHT PEACE TO LIBERIANS, SERIA-LOANS ETC?& U R HERE TALKING RUBBISH LIKE THE BLOODY CIVILIAN THAT U R. HOW I WISH SOMEONE LIKE U CAN MISS UR WAY INTO OUR HANDS NOW SO THAT U CAN GET THE DRILLING OF UR LIFE ONLY THEN U LL KNOW HOW FAR.
[

WAhat is this poster saying please ?
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Dewze(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am very suspicious of these. The so called arab foreigners that are being reported to be seen amongst the insurgent, where do they pass to get to Nigeria, is it not through thesame Chad and Niger?
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by femikay149(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
DefenceHQ has said they are aware and was part of the air strikes although they didnt say anything about being involved with the ground troops

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by GodMode: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Afroconnect:
Seems security is one of the least problems facing Nigerians,despite inefficiences in security mangement,Nigerians still blindly stay loyal to Jonthan.

Their families haven't been killed by bh that's why they support gej... They stoned gej's convoy in the north but they would blame apc and say its apc thugs...

A lot of families have been displaced... gej is arming his tribe with ammunitions to defend themselves but his turned a blind to nigerian army.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Z8(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
All of u here castrating the Nigerian Army, are u aware that the Nigerian Army has taken several towns away fro Boko Harams hands in the past (read the news)?Taking a town is the easy part... holding the town is where you see the might of a military force. When the Chadian Army has repelled atleast 2 counter attacks then u can resume making noise... Mtweeh
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Icekyng: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
AustineE1:
you talk as if you dont know that your northern muslim brothers in the Army has been sabotaging our efforts in fighting Boko Haram and this is very hard for our army chiefs to remedy because the Buharis,Babangidas,Abachas of yester years has done a lot of damages to this great nation,by filling the army with islamists.

Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by kingslly(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obasanjo willingly handed over Bakassi to Cameroun and you all still think he's a good man,naw Chad,Cameroun and Nigeria are running co-ordinated attacks on BH all the opposition are naw shouting "GEJ HAS HANDED OVER D DAT PART OF NIGERIA OVER TO CHAD".Whats really wrong with Nigerians?
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by GodMode: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
femikay149:
DefenceHQ has said they are aware and was part of the air strikes although they didnt say anything about being involved with the ground troops

Military news reporting is done by video and live coverage not by tweeting.

Have you ever thought of why no media agency reports terrorist activity in the north.. Its so that gej can save face in the eyes of sw,ss,se and east.

For your info:
Terrorist attacks happen more often than reported in newspapers in sw,ss,se.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My dear!
This this is damn scary if you really look at it. As in even Togo can challenge us right now.

We all know the Nigerian army is gallant on a normal day but their morale is at an all time low now. Plus they are not well armed.
It's really sad.
. You wrong. The NA are better equipped than Chad,Cameroon and Niger combined. There's just one problem tho,and it's not the lack of morale,it's the abundance of saboteurs in both the rank & file and commissioned officers of the NA. Even the legendary US seals would fail in a mission if their tactics and movements are compromised by saboteurs within their system. That has been the bane of the war against BH in Nigeria. My only grudge with the NA is their seemingly inability to identify and isolate these saboteurs from truly gallant and patriotic Soldiers.
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by kingslly(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
When last did u really surf the net or listen to the news apart from rushing to nairaland to show how ignorant you are?
searider:
If the Nigerian government is not aware of this; it mean CHAD has interfered into our territorial integrity.

All the same, I say kudo to them. The government is no longer interested in the issue of BokoHaram because of their electioneering campaign.

Lousy set of people

#I am forced to say sai Buhari
Re: Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants by EVarn(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
Please pardon my silly jokes,but what will u expect a niger deltan president elect to do? I am not justifying any of it(if actually it is ever true,am just speculating) general gowon ceded bakassi peninsula to the camerounians during or perhaps after nigeria/biafran civil war.GEJ might just cede those oil rich region to the chadians for their suport during boko haram insurgency,bakassi peninsula is very rich in oil and the original residents now displaced because of gowon,ist dis gonna be a tit 4 tat?
you arent talking silly jokes,you are actually giving a sensible and objective opinion.GEJ is either terribly wicked or extremely f00lish.our troops have been fighting BH for 5 years,and military aircrafts have only been deployed a few times,but when GEJ visited borno last week,the sky was literarily crawling with fighter jets,attack helicopters and armed drones!..isnt that wickedness.the military claims it doesnt have weapons,yet they deploy squadrons of jets for a campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC / Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.