Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba (3260 Views)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Kagame: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
"There is no doubt at all that there is a
strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend
by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility
and quietness" ---------Chinua Achebe.

OP,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
But I thought d ikwerres said they are not igbo
A fool is what you are? Grow up young lady, commenting on every thread is a not a sign of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by asadike(f): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chiwude:
A fool is what you are? Grow up young lady, commenting on every thread is a not a sign of intelligence.
you are very stewpid anuofia. Idiot from rumuola. How does it concern u?

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ojiofor:
Ifeduba is igbo version of musiwa.
It's obvious the Ifeduba guy is mentally deranged. He needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by damichworld(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
U better start packing ur ghana~ must~go bag..coz dt cant be possible....Obj try am d old man fail nd koro of all people do am he cry.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by bboshodi: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Whatever The Cost The Apc Party Must Never Be Allowed To Win This Two States In Nigeria.

Lagos And River State I Personally Donnot Care About Anyother States. Also The Apc Must Never Be Allowed To Win The Presidency Whatever The Cost.

Our Reason For Having Personal Interest In Lagos Politics Is To Protect The Interest Of Our People Within The State And Also Bring About Quality Representation. The Igbos Have Invested Hugely In Lagos Building It From A Swampy Uninhabitable Ghetto To A Model City In Africa.

Our Personal Interest In River State Politics Is To Also Ensure The Continous Dominance Of Our Ikwerre Igbo Brothers In The Political Affair Of River State. Both The Ikwerre And Etche People Of River State Are Igbos Etc We Want Them To Remain In The Helms Of Affair.

Barrister Ezenwo Nyesome Wike( River State Pdp Flagbearer) Is An Igbo Man Of Ikwerre Descent Hence Even Igbos Residents In Portharcourt Are Going To Vote Massively For Him And The Pdp.

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by bboshodi: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yes you could say this now when your useless brothers were kidnapping some of you two years ago - Lagos State remain the only State that is save for people like you to run to. That your dull head then did not tell you that the State is being govern by APC. You have said it now that the moment APC takes control of the central and return in Lagos come 14th and 28 of February, you'll return to the VILLAGE.

Yes! Go back, what will Village boy be doing in Lagos in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by T8ksy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are not from Lagos that. the op clearly says he does not care about your stone age oyo state. why not go and work towards developing your state rather than obsessing over Lagos where igbos have more right than you.

Am a true born Ijebu man (from both sides) and am sure you know that Ijebus are indigenous to lagos-precisely iKEJA area.

You guys just don't get it, allowing your greed to becloud your thinking process. YORUBA IS LAGOS JUST AS LAGOS IS YORUBAS!

You obdurate Igbos have as much rights in lagos as a kanuri man in the same city. Meanwhile a kid recently born in London to a Yoruba man from Osun state has more rights (in Lagos) than a 6th generation iboman, born and bred in Lagos. Take it or leave it- agungunla, aguntete. Go and develop your cursed ancestral caves and hamlets.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by FreeGlobe(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
T8ksy:

Am a true born Ijebu man (from both sides) and am sure you know that Ijebus are indigenous to lagos-precisely iKEJA area.

You guys just don't get it, allowing your greed to becloud your thinking process. YORUBA IS LAGOS JUST AS LAGOS IS YORUBAS!

You obdurate Igbos have as much rights in lagos as a kanuri man in the same city. Meanwhile a kid recently born in London to a Yoruba man from Osun state has more rights (in Lagos) than a 6th generation iboman, born and bred in Lagos. Take it or leave it- agungunla, aguntete. Go and develop your cursed ancestral caves and hamlets.
your ranting on the internet will not stop yorubas for paying their rents to their igbo landlords in Lagos. You don't get it. We don't give a fvck about ijebu in ogun state. Invest your energy in develop ijebu so you will be proud to have a place to call home other than this Lagos this and that when you are not from Lagos.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by dridowu: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Whatever The Cost The Apc Party Must Never Be Allowed To Win This Two States In Nigeria.

Lagos And River State I Personally Donnot Care About Anyother States. Also The Apc Must Never Be Allowed To Win The Presidency Whatever The Cost.

Our Reason For Having Personal Interest In Lagos Politics Is To Protect The Interest Of Our People Within The State And Also Bring About Quality Representation. The Igbos Have Invested Hugely In Lagos Building It From A Swampy Uninhabitable Ghetto To A Model City In Africa.

Our Personal Interest In River State Politics Is To Also Ensure The Continous Dominance Of Our Ikwerre Igbo Brothers In The Political Affair Of River State. Both The Ikwerre And Etche People Of River State Are Igbos Etc We Want Them To Remain In The Helms Of Affair.

Barrister Ezenwo Nyesome Wike( River State Pdp Flagbearer) Is An Igbo Man Of Ikwerre Descent Hence Even Igbos Residents In Portharcourt Are Going To Vote Massively For Him And The Pdp.

Ifeduba ThankGod T

Aguiyi Na Ozubulu
APC won Federal and Lagos xpt Rivers, so wetin u go do now ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by danot1030: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
dridowu:
APC won Federal and Lagos xpt Rivers, so wetin u go do now ?
I beg leave that, you should know where he came from they are only good for chest beating, they have no liver.
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Babatundetinubu: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2015
T8ksy:
Pity you can't convince your fellow ingrates to follow you back to your ancestral caves and hamlets as it's certain that APC

is going to win this coming election, in Lagos.

Ibos and their hollow chest-beatings, sha! Just listen to the morraphoker:

Kai, yorubas don suffer for ibo's hands, o. Imagine this one referring to Lagos as "a swampy uninhabitable ghetto". So, when he came to lagos with all his earthly possessions in one GMG bag, he did not meet any living soul in the state?

Dem fit build lagos into a model city in Africa but dem no fit turn their ancestral land into the "Dubai of Africa"?

They r ignorant....I am glad I tot dem a lesson in real life..... grin...ibos claiming to have developed lagos

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
"There is no doubt at all that there is a
strand in contemporary Igbo behaviour that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness"

.............Chinua Achebe.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
The OP should be on his way out of Lagos by now else, he'll be the first victim of Kabiyesi's Lagoon death
Re: I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba by akinszz: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Never take Igbos seriously they are comedians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Splashfm Oyo State Gubernatorial Debate / President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo / Ifeanyi Ubah Please Keep Your Fuel - Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.