Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? (3190 Views)

GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Another Picture Of GMB In London / See The Massive Crowd That Turned Up For GMB As He Kicks Off Campaign In P/H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by JBeeHive(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2015
"If GMB can make a man that was not serious for 6years to be serious in 6weeks! 1 Week of GMB as President will be a great blessing to Nigeria!" @oghale_bash

This was a twitter PM I saw on my page this morning and I wondered to myself how true this is.

This is a personal submission and I feel quite a lot of people would agree with me. Many have given the present leader at the helm of Nigeria's affair President Goodluck Jonathan, so many names ranging from Clueless, dumbo, slow, inactive and many more. But imagine what has happened within the few weeks of rescheduling elections by 6weeks? If a GMB piloted by a newly created opposition party called the APC could achieve so much from a government that couldn't even get….
• The stories of BokoHaram bombings in the North confirmed (Bokoharam are in his Cabinet),
• Couldn’t Steady the price of Petroleum even after the price was jacked up and still can't give an account of all the monies made from all they claim to have saved,
• Couldn’t bring to a concluding account of justice a single person convicted of embezzlement of public, pension and project funds,
• who drove many Nigerians to the streets all over the country during the early part of 2012 (Many have since forgotten the fear many Nigerians had back then but yet still they went out in protest)
• Who never showed up to Lagos when the Ebola crisis ravaged the city and never gave money in support of eradicating the plague until the government of Lagos and GOD took control (But taking credence for the Victory)
• Who promised to give SURE-P buses to every major states of the federation to reduce the impact of fuel increase by the government and reducing fare charges drastically so govt would carry most of the burden of the poor masses,
• Under whose govt 2 satellites were launched in 2011 (Nigcom sat2 and Sat-X) and Nigeria still has the worse internet service rendered in West Africa (All of Africa is too much)
• Who went on International media CNN to be precise with Anna Kapoor to say “Ask any Nigeria on the streets of Lagos to tell you how they enjoy constant electricity” while ignoring the fact that people only got to read about the news some days later because they didn’t have the luxury of pitiable talkless of abundant electricity and even the luxury of DSTV (Thank GOD for GoTV)
• Whose government spent so much revitalizing the International Airports all across the country but left the Refineries that will reduce the burden of majority of Nigerians untouched (A larger sum of Nigerians don’t even know where the Airport is)
• Who during his 6 years leadership has purchased more private airplanes than all administrations that has governed Nigeria put together
• Who comes on TV to tell every striving Nigerian that Nigerians are rich people “Nigerians have the largest number of Private jet owners”.
• And the list goes on, and on, and on….

But see changes taking place within these short few weeks of election extension all because GMB has posed a greater threat than the President and the PDP envisaged. Despite the fact that governors are complaining about not receiving allocations from the center, the Federal government have doubled their efforts just to impress the masses who will be deciding whether he President Goodluck Jonathan stays or Goes… A battle with BokoHaram that yielded no progress all through his time in office is now being played as his last trunk card to woo the people to keep him in office, all because of the FEAR OF GMB. Lagos that was a “No go Area” for him in the past due to the prominence of the ACN (in the past now APC), is now the most visited place by the President all because of the FEAR OF GMB.
I have written quite a lengthy note here but I believe if the FEAR OF GMB can bring such changes in just 6weeks from a government that is considered CLUELESS, Imagine what the results would be if the person who ignited those changes would do in just 1 YEAR in Office?

Pls feel free to add, criticize constructively and give needed submission based on personal analysis that is free of emotional attachments. Thank you.

PS: Know that FEAR doesn’t exist except you have something to HIDE...

ff mii on twitter @ahYouAlearner
Facebook AhYouALearberBlogspot

7 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Mogidi: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
While GEJ the boko slayer is decimating Sambisa, the bukohari leader is in hiding in a London hospital, I wonder why?

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVCs.
MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come back with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate.
MUGU is when you did not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to say sai Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.
AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.
419 is when buhari said he borrow 27 million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
JBeeHive:
"If GMB can make a man that was not serious for 6years to be serious in 6weeks! 1 Week of GMB as President will be a great blessing to Nigeria!" @oghale_bash

This was a twitter PM I saw on my page this morning and I wondered to myself how true this is.

This is a personal submission and I feel quite a lot of people would agree with me. Many have given the present leader at the helm of Nigeria's affair President Goodluck Jonathan, so many names ranging from Clueless, dumbo, slow, inactive and many more. But imagine what has happened within the few weeks of rescheduling elections by 6weeks? If a GMB piloted by a newly created opposition party called the APC could achieve so much from a government that couldn't even get….
• The stories of BokoHaram bombings in the North confirmed (Bokoharam are in his Cabinet),
• Couldn’t Steady the price of Petroleum even after the price was jacked up and still can't give an account of all the monies made from all they claim to have saved,
• Couldn’t bring to a concluding account of justice a single person convicted of embezzlement of public, pension and project funds,
• who drove many Nigerians to the streets all over the country during the early part of 2012 (Many have since forgotten the fear many Nigerians had back then but yet still they went out in protest)
• Who never showed up to Lagos when the Ebola crisis ravaged the city and never gave money in support of eradicating the plague until the government of Lagos and GOD took control (But taking credence for the Victory)
• Who promised to give SURE-P buses to every major states of the federation to reduce the impact of fuel increase by the government and reducing fare charges drastically so govt would carry most of the burden of the poor masses,
• Under whose govt 2 satellites were launched in 2011 (Nigcom sat2 and Sat-X) and Nigeria still has the worse internet service rendered in West Africa (All of Africa is too much)
• Who went on International media CNN to be precise with Anna Kapoor to say “Ask any Nigeria on the streets of Lagos to tell you how they enjoy constant electricity” while ignoring the fact that people only got to read about the news some days later because they didn’t have the luxury of pitiable talkless of abundant electricity and even the luxury of DSTV (Thank GOD for GoTV)
• Whose government spent so much revitalizing the International Airports all across the country but left the Refineries that will reduce the burden of majority of Nigerians untouched (A larger sum of Nigerians don’t even know where the Airport is)
• Who during his 6 years leadership has purchased more private airplanes than all administrations that has governed Nigeria put together
• Who comes on TV to tell every striving Nigerian that Nigerians are rich people “Nigerians have the largest number of Private jet owners”.

But see changes taking place within these short few weeks of election extension all because GMB has posed a greater threat than the President and the PDP envisaged. Despite the fact that governors are complaining about not receiving allocations from the center, the Federal government have doubled their efforts just to impress the masses who will be deciding whether he President Goodluck Jonathan stays or Goes… A battle with BokoHaram that yielded no progress all through his time in office is not being played as his last trunk card to woo the people to keep him in office, all because of the FEAR OF GMB. Lagos that was a “No go Area” for him in the past due to the prominence of the ACN (in the past now APC), is now the most visited place by the President all because of the FEAR OF GMB.
I have written quite a lengthy note here but I believe if the FEAR OF GMB can bring such changes in just 6weeks from a government that is considered CLUELESS, Imagine what the results would be if the person who ignited those changes would do in just 1 YEAR in Office?

Pls feel free to add, criticize constructively and give needed submission based on personal analysis that is free of emotional attachments. Thank you.

ff mii on @ahYouAlearner
[/s]

Post from hell. Do demons write?

NEVER AGAIN,
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Mogidi: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
[s][/s]

Post from hell. Do demons write?

NEVER AGAIN,
Gej till 2019

You be correct guy.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by killuminati(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Everybody know say, GEJ/PDP is the brain behind Boko HarAm.. America knows.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Gej is a thief and very corrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Baawaa(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN",will Jonathan win Councillor's seat in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Everybody know say, GEJ/PDP is the brain behind Boko HarAm.. America knows.
Akpamu udene grin
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by fritiyo: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
pls six days is too long but two days GMB will crumble the economy, kill innocent people, no freedom of speech, arrest journalist for criticism.

The resultant effect will be orphan, widows and widowers as a result of GMB two days reign.

Pls we dont want that kind of life in this 21st century. unless u and other apcat are ready to sacrifice ur loved once life for buhari then go ahead and vote for him.

Every blood will be on ur heads.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
diluminati:
Gej is a thief and very corrupt

Otu Ezi Bida! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by killuminati(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Akpamu udene grin
hey, abeg don't me Akpamu! You think I dnt knw d meaning huh!
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
hey, abeg don't me Akpamu! You think I dnt knw d meaning huh!
It means i support u na grin
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by killuminati(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

It means i support u na grin
Mugu, you be Akpamu
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by fritiyo: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
[s][/s]
JBeeHive:

But see changes taking place within these short few weeks of election extension all because GMB has posed a greater threat than the President and the PDP envisaged. Despite the fact that governors are complaining about not receiving allocations from the center, the Federal government have doubled their efforts just to impress the masses who will be deciding whether he President Goodluck Jonathan stays or Goes… A battle with BokoHaram that yielded no progress all through his time in office is now being played as his last trunk card to woo the people to keep him in office, all because of the FEAR OF GMB. Lagos that was a “No go Area” for him in the past due to the prominence of the ACN (in the past now APC), is now the most visited place by the President all because of the FEAR OF GMB.

[s]
JBeeHive:

[/s][quote author=JBeeHive post=31222498]"If GMB can make a man that was not serious for 6years to be serious in 6weeks! 1 Week of GMB as President will be a great blessing to Nigeria!" @oghale_bash

Pls feel free to add, criticize constructively and give neededu

submission based on personal analysis that is free of emotional attachments. Thank you.

Facebook AhYouALearberBlogs

Do u think thee opposition is there for jst fun?
Obama did not kill osam bin ladin because of Mett Rony but because of the security treat which Osam pose to the American pple.
Gej did not took the action to flows out BH not cos of GMB but for d safety of nigerians.
And the delay was as result of America blackmail on nigeria by blocking every America allies that wanted to sell us military equipment to fight BH.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by shaqhead: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
@ JBeeHive Hmm..Vultures...too many Vultures in here!

An agglomeration of d ignorant, arrogant and the flippant! C dem trying so hard to "deface" the TRUTH dt dy cant stomach!

GMB is makin GEJ do in 6wks wat he ddnt do in 6yrs, U, my brother, wt jst a comment u r bringing dose folks out for us to see wat dy rily are; Vain, Imbecilic and Neanderthal!

Keep sayin d truth dt set ds bushfire up-lets watch ds vultures roast!

C dt vulture wt his fingers on his keypad flinging slurs my way-aha he is roasting too!

Fire Burn Em!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
419 is when you borrowed 27 million naira for
presidential form but your wife donated drugs
worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in
Yola and your daughter pays up to 10million naira
for a school fees in london . Selfishness is when
you refused to bring an idea or help to stop
insurgency and say you must get to power before
you stop it under two weeks. GREED is when you
ruled Nigeria as a military ruler with autocracy and
failed to reduce corruption to the barest minimum
even with your guns and bullets, is it in
democracy where there are no bullies, gorillas and
Hitlers that you can reduce corruption? A
TERRORIST is when you threatened unholy
bloodshed “The Monkeys and Baboons will be
soaked in blood” and “If you don’t do it, you are in
risk of your life”. A FUNDAMENTALIST is when
you say you will continue to show in and outside
of you, the total implementation of SHARIA LAW
that has been sweeping all over Nigeria.
BASTARDIZATION OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Is
when Doctor of Philosophers, Master Degree
holders, Degree holders, HND and OND holders in
Nigeria support an Everlasting illiterate as a Leader.
CRIMINALOGY, Is when you are the only person
in the universe that supported Abacha, that he
stole no money from Nigerian pulse, even when
the whole world condemned him of
embezzlement. EVIL AGENDA, Is when the federal
government declared a state of emergency, you
as a state governor told the pupils to continue
going to school until they were been kidnapped.
HYPOCRISY Is when you went to CHATHAM
HOUSE in London and told them that war against
EBOLA was won by APC governors instead of
FEDERAL GOVERNMNET.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by lewis33(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
While GEJ the boko slayer is decimating Sambisa, the bukohari leader is in hiding in a London hospital, I wonder why?

MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come back with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate.
MUGU is when you did not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to say sai Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.
AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.
419 is when buhari said he borrow 27 million for presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola”
THE TRUTH IS A BITTER PILL,HARD TO CHEW AND SWALLOW YET SIMPLIFY ALL PROBLEMS. LIKE OR NOT GMB IS THE SOLUTION TO OUR WOES IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by lewis33(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Lemon12:
419 is when you borrowed 27 million naira for
presidential form but your wife donated drugs
worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in
Yola and your daughter pays up to 10million naira
for a school fees in london . Selfishness is when
you refused to bring an idea or help to stop
insurgency and say you must get to power before
you stop it under two weeks. GREED is when you
ruled Nigeria as a military ruler with autocracy and
failed to reduce corruption to the barest minimum
even with your guns and bullets, is it in
democracy where there are no bullies, gorillas and
Hitlers that you can reduce corruption? A
TERRORIST is when you threatened unholy
bloodshed “The Monkeys and Baboons will be
soaked in blood” and “If you don’t do it, you are in
risk of your life”. A FUNDAMENTALIST is when
you say you will continue to show in and outside
of you, the total implementation of SHARIA LAW
that has been sweeping all over Nigeria.
BASTARDIZATION OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Is
when Doctor of Philosophers, Master Degree
holders, Degree holders, HND and OND holders in
Nigeria support an Everlasting illiterate as a Leader.
CRIMINALOGY, Is when you are the only person
in the universe that supported Abacha, that he
stole no money from Nigerian pulse, even when
the whole world condemned him of
embezzlement. EVIL AGENDA, Is when the federal
government declared a state of emergency, you
as a state governor told the pupils to continue
going to school until they were been kidnapped.
HYPOCRISY Is when you went to CHATHAM
HOUSE in London and told them that war against
EBOLA was won by APC governors instead of
FEDERAL GOVERNMNET.

GO TO SLEEP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by seunfly: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Honestly Nigerians needs to question the ruling party, why will they allow people to suffer only to start performing magic in six weeks b4 election.
If we are wise we should know the magic will stop after election and we will be back to square one.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
lewis33:
GO TO SLEEP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by saintfizzo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Som niqqaz up in here are fools.... can't believ som1 saying constant electricity in 4 damn years is magic... niccur deserve to be thrown back to stone age... stupid mofos.. mschwwwww
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by ZackiGp(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
• CocaCola sacked 800 workers last week
• Cadbury is planning to sack 700 staff
• MTN sacked 500
• NESTLE to sack 600 workers
• IDL sacked 200 workers
• MOBIL propose voluntary retirement benefits
• NBL sacked 400 staff
• MANUFACTURERS say they will shut down factories because of the exchange eate and power!!
• Sacking of workers has started in the Banking industry
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225+ Naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION has dropped again 360MW! BLACKOUT NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER:
OUR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, IMAMS KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATE, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.
HIS WIFE IS BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

I agree with all above: What will happen to all the people being laid off? to theit children, wives, family? WHAT

When we raise our voices some people see all these as being an APC or PDP issues or being a politician! They ask if am not being too passionate! NO!!! It is OUR issue as NIGERIANS!
We are meant to question a government that is NOT PERFORMING! And performance is tied to reality of what is happening.

We need to stop looking through our mirror of political and religious biases and see things as they are! Nigeria is in a bad state and Nigerians are suffering! I know how I share the little I have with people who under normal circumstances should be buoyant! All this whilst millions of Naira and dollats from our resources are being shared amongst a few and they tell us ..All is okay!
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by obiZEAL(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
fritiyo:
[/s][s]
The question remains; why now?
Since 2011 he did nothing...
Then he shifted elections by 6 weeks and started doing what he should have done ages ago.
@fritiyo
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by fritiyo: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
obiZEAL:

The question remains; why now?
Since 2011 he did nothing...
Then he shifted elections by 6 weeks and started doing what he should have done ages ago.
@fritiyo

there is nothing done that is too late. having d mind to do it that matters and not the time the good deed was done.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by san316(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
very insightful. a strong opposition is what Nigeria needs. a paradigm shift.
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by fritiyo: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
fritiyo:

there is nothing done that is too late. having d mind to do it that matters and not the time the good deed was done.

the answer is; something can be done anytime. so this is the right time to do it and put doubters like u who have used BH to insult and accused the mr president for not taking the step to fight them.

Are u angry that the military is wining the war against BH?
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by san316(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
very insightful. a strong opposition is what Nigeria needs. a paradigm

1 Like

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by JBeeHive(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
fritiyo:

the answer is; something can be done anytime. so this is the right time to do it and put doubters like u who have used BH to insult and accused the mr president for not taking the step to fight them.

Are u angry that the military is wining the war against BH?

You said something can be done anytime, right? Ok take this for example, if your parents waited till you were 25yrs of age before sending you to kindergarten that is them doing the right thing but is dat the right time? Just saying....
Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by gebest: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Stupidity is when u buy fuel N100 and recharge your phone with generator and still come here to say GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by crownprince102: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

And all of the boded above is when you read with candle at night when you pay nepa bill; when 13,000 follow country men are dead and over 2 million displaced and you shout GEJ till 2019; when unemployment is an issue before and thousands already lost their job within 2 weeks due to fall in naira; when ASUU strike for 6 month and Asup for 11 month and you still want Gej; when you buy petrol with no subsidy with your hard-earn money for you to hear the subsidy fund is missing; when president eat with 4 billion a year and it's not certain you have anything to feel your belly tonight; when you rejoice nigerian economy is growing and the economy is not developing.
My Brother, please grow up

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President? by fritiyo: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
JBeeHive:

You said something can be done anytime, right? Ok take this for example, if your parents waited till you were 25yrs of age before sending you to kindergarten that is them doing the right thing but is dat the right time? Just saying....

provided they achieve the aim of sending the person to school then is cool and ok by any sane person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Saraki- Who is Oppressing Who? / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.