Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. (1933 Views)

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! / Congratulations Nigeria! The Real 'clueless One' Is Finally Here. / Why I Have Decided To Vote 'the Clueless One' Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clueless- Ignorant, unaware, uninformed.

On behalf of seun, mynd444, lalasticalala and the entire nairaland family, I hereby confer on Muhammedu Buhari the title, THE CLUELESS ONE. This award has been long overdue and became essentially necessary owing to the awardee's responses to various questions raised by nairalanders..

Firefire: Sir, how will you fight Bokoharam?
Buhari: I'll fight Bokoharam.
tits: How?
Buhari:.....

Farano: Sir, how will you stabilize oil price?
Buhari: I'll stabilize oil price.
Unibenstudent: how sir?
Buhari: .....

Mynd444: sir, where is your certificate?
Buhari: My certificate is with the military board.(Scratch that).
My certificate is with IBB. No, I meant my certificate is with the principal of my school..
Youngman, my certificate is with INEC.

AgentOfAllah: sir are you a religious bigot?
Buhari: .....

Berem: These questions you all are asking is totally irrelevant and high unnecessary. Ask simple questions..

Barcanista: Sir, what's the name of APC's vice presidential candidate?
Buhari: Osibandee.
Poporimaster: haha.

Mapet: Sai Buhari..What is the full meaning of INEC?
Buhari: very easy. Independent Nigeria election commissioner.
Seun: *faints*

With a round of applause let's welcome, the serial election loser, the blood, dog and baboon man, the principal of the AffidavittsPeopleCongress, Bohari-porter as he comes to collect his award..

chaii Buhari
Sai clueless.
God bless Nigeria.
And No where else.

11 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
A fish is definitely smarter than you

7 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by egift(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
The OP is one of Jonathan's legacy in Education. Therefor his madness has a logical explanation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by topearos(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yes he's clueless but he's gonna use 4 years jux as GEJ.
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
edozie04:
A fish is definitely smarter than you
...And I'm definitely smarter than you.
tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Readers have pity on him that is one of the failure of Jonathan's regime.

The OP is an example of why Jonathan should be booted out

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai!!

Barcanista: Sir, what's the name of APC's vice presidential candidate?
Buhari: Osibandee.
Poporimaster: haha.
Let Barcanista get hold of you. grin grin
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by clevvermind(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari deserves it.

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will not comment on this post until GMB fail to go for that DEBATE on Feb 8...
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:
The OP is one of Jonathan's legacy in Education. Therefor his madness has a logical explanation.
You know I didn't mention you on purpose...I consider you irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by temitemi1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
That's why buhari dey run from debate grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!!

Let Barcanista get hold of you. grin grin

He can't catch me...
Wait o..is Barcanista really strong?
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
topearos:
Yes he's clueless.

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by egift(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:

You know I didn't mention you on purpose...I consider you irrelevant.
Jonathan your mentor is a Zoologist, we all understand the reason for your animalistic behaviour.

Nigerians want Change, and a positive Change we will get. Buhari 2015.
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:

He can't catch me...
Wait o..is Barcanista really strong?

He's strong "keyboardly" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by thunderrider: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
ROFLMAO

Future Impossible Tense!!!!

LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He's strong "keyboardly" cheesy

LMAO..kikikikikikikkikikikkikik...
I didn't say anything o..

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:

Jonathan your mentor is a Zoologist, we all understand the reason for your animalistic behaviour.

Nigerians want Change, and a positive Change we will get. Buhari 2015.

@least my mentor has verifiable certificates..
Nigerians have been looking for your Lord's certificate even before the civil war..

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by egift(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:

@least my mentor has verifiable certificates..
Nigerians have been looking for your Lord's certificate even before the civil war..
Buhari's qualification is equalent to a Masters Degree. He was trained in Nigeria, United Kingdom, India and in the United States.

While all of Jonathan's exploits is in a Zoo in Rivers States.

And if you are still hoodwinked in PDP's Certificate Distractions, then Go-To-Court.

Buhari all the way!
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:

Buhari's qualificate is equalent to a Masters Degree. He was trained in Nigeria, United Kingdom, India and in the United States.

While all of Jonathan's exploits is in a Zoo in Rivers States.

And if you are still hoodwinked in PDP's Certificate Distractions, then Go-To-Court.

Buhari all the way!

Buhari's 'qualificate' is equivalent to that of Mohammed..He was trained by Allah himself...All these are not necessary!!
Buhari is the CLUELESS ONE according to majority of Nairalanders..
And in few weeks time, Nigerians will retire him.
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by HURUCHI(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
hat's why buhari dey run from debate grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!![

I pity u
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by coolscott(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
From a sarcastic point of view, it is really quite interesting. Even funny.
Actually, really funny.
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by MeAndYou(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
mo gbe! grin
But if na you, would you go and stand a PhD holder in a debate without ordinary WAEC certificate? And to worsen the issue, Buhari talks English instead of speaking it. Debate no be propaganda except you wan make the man commit suicide ....
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jesu!!!

Report reaching me is that APC has asked 'BBC hausa' to conduct the debate..According to Lie mohammed, the debate must be conducted in hausa language..
I'm yet to confirm from Buhari's e-rats...
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Dmano: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
This apc self,they didn't ask this man his certificate,they thought bcus he has been contesting & so they assume he had one. What a pity mr integrity
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Another Report reaching my desk is that...Lai Muhammed that once told Nigerians to go to court if they had any doubt over the eligibility of Buhari to contest for president, has come out this evening to ask ' Why Nigerians took him seriously and went to court'??
He further added that there is no need for a certificate where an Affidavits can suffice..He boasted that he didn't have a certificate but has plenty Affidavits..
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:

...And I'm definitely smarter than you.
tongue
In your wildest dreams
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
In your wildest dreams

I'm 10times smarter than you!
I don't know how you measure your smartness but which ever way you choose to rate it, I'm still 10X better.
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Very funny,make una easy on Buhari!
Re: I Hereby Name Buhari The CLUELESS ONE. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very funny,make una easy on Buhari!
Na dem start am o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malam Caught Pants Down With a Minor - Female Student / BREAKING NEWS! Election Tribunal Sack Lafia\obi APC House Of Representative / 1969: Nigeria Bans Red Cross Aid To Biafra BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.