Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! (2937 Views)

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
THE CLUELESS WAILING WAILERS GOT IT HORRIBLY WRONG AGAIN!

While in government, they claimed to be the largest political party in Africa. In reality they are one of the most dangerous political movement the world has ever seen. They brought us misery, death and destruction. They brought us Boko Haram!

Stealing, impunity and mis-governance were at the heart of their philosophy. Stealing was never considered corruption. $2.1 billion meant for defence was shared like wedding cake among the cabal. That is PDP for you!

While they were a calamity in power, they are hopeless and clueless in opposition because they were never fit for purpose in the first instance! These gangs of marauding hypocrites have absolutely NOTHING to offer Nigerians.

The wailing wailers' recent propaganda is to accuse his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, of wearing FERRAGAMO black shoes supposedly worth $8,000! Come on, get a life! And so what if Buhari wears $8,000 pair of shoes?

Buhari is the President of the largest economy in Africa, the most populous country in Africa, the largest oil producer in Africa, the most populous Black nation on earth, and the 23rd largest economy on the planet! He is the representative of 180 million people. By virtue of his position as Nigeria's number one citizen, he must look his best both at home and when he meets other heads of state!

For the avoidance of doubt, there is adequate financial appropriation in the presidencial budget to carter for the President's wardrobe. But assuming that is not the case, Buhari is a former head of state and a successful farmer, he can still afford buying $8,000 pair of shoes!

Having said all this, the FERRAGAMO black shoes worn by President Muhammadu Buhari are actually never worth $8,000! The hopeless good for nothing wailing wailers made it up! Thanks to mallam Dalhatu Ahmad and co, who traced where to buy the shoes locally, they discovered that shoes actually cost $650, less than 10% of the value quoted by the wailing wailers!

Check the FERRAGAMO shoes at Style Avenue Stand, Suite 10, Mall 911, Maitama Abuja.
Go and get a life, wailing wailers!

5 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Trash

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by gentleoyink: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Zombie eh Zombie

14 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Topestbilly(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided ...

It's foolishness and stupidity if anyone expect Nigerians to keep quiet as the situation of the country is nothing to write home about.

Before the increment on electricity tariff I pay #4,000 to #5,000 monthly on electricity bill, with steady power supply for at least 13hours everyday.

Now after the increment the first bill I received was #10,973 and with worsen power supply of 5hours or less in 2days.

When dis administration turn a new leaf, I for one will shower praises on them but for now dis government is far from letter "G" talkless of Good.

Not a wailer nor a zombie, all I need is a good governance.

4 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by adewuyia2014(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Baba we love you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by madridguy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by AntiWailer: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
That is a Ferragamo shoe and it costs way less than $600.

But then, it is PDP again, They know Nigerians can be dumb and asking intelligent question is not their calling.

WHy not name the shoe and show us the price on an online store.

I said that since when that eediot tweeted the lies.

I just pray this people with their short memories will not sell themselves back to PDP slavery anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by chaberry(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
This Zombies have no shame

3 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by AntiWailer: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
chaberry:
This Zombies have no shame

Probably you are the one that has no shame. Someone came online and lied that the President wore a shoe worth 6,000 dollars.

I am sure you are one of the people that will not check if something makes sense before typing zombie as usual.

That is the fact staring at you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Ratello: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
What is the purpose of this thread now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by coolscott(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Very worthless topic that no one is interested in.
Please what is feragamo? Never heard the name before.
The OP hopes to take the discuss away from the real things the populace is worried about and drag it down to shoes
Please, Next...
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by RZArecta(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
The disgraceful and humiliating loss suffered by the APC broom waving demons in Rivers state is making them open useless and irrelevant threads all over nairaland to divert attention. Who gives a flying f*ck the price of shoes Buhari wears apart from you insecure twáts ? Shame even made you guys to trace the shop it was bought from, why didn't shame allow you convert the price from its dollar cost into naira ? Yeye dey stank

Your $650 price multiplied by a rough exchange rate of 320 naira brings you to how much

650 X 320 = 208,000 naira

13 Likes

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by dondo83(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let them wail! that is the only thing they can do. The shop you saw it for $600 is even an highbrow area in abuja, some places will sell it less than $200. Most of the so called designers people wear in nigeria are replicas and not original . Rich and poor are guilty of wearing replicas so the shoe might not even be more that $100. it is foolish to determine the prices of wears via pictures

1 Like

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by NaijaCuzin: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s] OP, you and Buhari who dey Clueless pass [/s]
*modified*mistake

1 Like

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Caseless: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
Trash
grin trouble dey ur body today.
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by NaijaCuzin: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ratello:
What is the purpose of this thread now? undecided
Help me ask am,Make Buhari no buy or wear shoe again
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Caseless:
grin trouble dey ur body today.
Really you still awake?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Caseless: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Really you still awake?
yeah! Following the election .

Why are u still up?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
yeah! Following the election .

Why are u still up?
I'm not sleepy yet
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by mikolo80: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

I said that since when that eediot tweeted the lies.

I just pray this people with their short memories will not sell themselves back to PDP slavery anytime soon.

Wetin con concine you. allow them enter the slavery na.wen dia eye clear nobody go tell dem
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Mistermamus(m): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Zombie! Recieve SENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Caseless: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm not sleepy yet
I see. I went to bed late too. Gone to church?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Iyangbali is a wailing zombie grin

1 Like

Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2016
So how does this fix the dwindling economy?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
I see. I went to bed late too. Gone to church?
Good morning cassy!
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by talktimi(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
RZArecta:
The disgraceful and humiliating loss suffered by the APC broom waving demons in Rivers state is making them open useless and irrelevant threads all over nairaland to divert attention. Who gives a flying f*ck the price of shoes Buhari wears apart from you insecure twáts ? Shame even made you guys to trace the shop it was bought from, why didn't shame allow you convert the price from its dollar cost into naira ? Yeye dey stank

Your $650 price multiplied by a rough exchange rate of 320 naira brings you to how much

that shoe is not worth up to 650 dollars, it's around 65-80,000 naira even with hike in exchange rate plus profit margins. Somebody ripped off the president and I'm even wondering why the presidency had to release a statement on this inconsequential issue because there's another thread exactly like this one here on nairaland wordings and all
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Caseless: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:

Good morning cassy!
Goodmorning, angel. How was ur night?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided ...

It's foolishness and stupidity if anyone expect Nigerians to keep quiet as the situation of the country is nothing to write home about.

Before the increment on electricity tariff I pay #4,000 to #5,000 monthly on electricity bill, with steady power supply for at least 13hours everyday.

Now after the increment the first bill I received was #10,973 and with worsen power supply of 5hours or less in 2days.

When dis administration turn a new leaf, I for one will shower praises on them but for now dis government is far from letter "G" talkless of Good.

Not a wailer nor a zombie, all I need is a good governance.

did u vote for this government?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
RZArecta:

i thought a guy said he bought a phone worth 250,000naira
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Topestbilly(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
olassy239:
did u vote for this government?

I didn't vote for either because I was confused on whom to vote for.

Reasons:

ex president wasn't proactive on some vital situations, he was scared to step on toes, he wholeheartedly trust his cabinet, which made some importers gained ground etc...

I never trusted the present president for 1 minute.

But if election is to hold 2moro, I know who to vote for.
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

I didn't vote for either because I was confused on whom to vote for.

Reasons:

ex president wasn't proactive on some vital situations, he was scared to step on toes, he wholeheartedly trust his cabinet, which made some importers gained ground etc...

I never trusted the present president for 1 minute.

But if election is to hold 2moro, I know who to vote for.
you are from where pls?
Re: The Clueless Wailing Wailers Got It Horribly Wrong Again! by Topestbilly(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
olassy239:
you are from where pls?

Nigeria cheesy

Hit on your point mylady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) / If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... / Eid-el Fitr: Governor Ugwuanyi Preaches Love, Peace, Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.