Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) (40896 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) / Linda Ejiofor's Fela Inspired Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Celepope: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who is she?we don't know her here in Texas
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by BomcyRoxxcy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pretty outfit o..............more like a wedding reception grown for brides

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by andyanders: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
axortedbabe:
Make she dey wed herself na as guys no wan wed her..

True talk be that.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ipledge:
why hath sad sweety

i'm not sad o
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Owh! I have to mention Nneka123 again...I need your expertise on this. Can't seem to wrap my head around this. Don't worry Nneka, the days of indiscriminate mentions are over. You can now breathe again, breathe again. *Used to love that song*
grin grin grin
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by pinkycute(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
*****Welcome back*****

holatin:
which weed does she takes

my first post after a long days of ban.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by marieclare(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry but that dress is horrible...wedding gown imitation or not...bleh
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin
*rolls eyes* You made me quote you again cos I don't understand those smileys. Lemme try...You're happy I won't be mentioning you like crazy, and you don't know the song I was referring to? Well, as for the song, it's a Toni Braxton single.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:

i hope you have changed my or else a longer ban awaits you. Welcome back
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
eskober:
tans man
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
eskober:
tanks man
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
pinkycute:
*****Welcome back*****

thanks ma'am
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Anas09: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
But that's not a wedding gown nah. Ah people sef. Its just a white dress. One don already call her old mama. Ur sisters don born children all for una house, shame no catch u, u still dey abuse people. Ur papa marry ur mama?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by wuramini(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
ego miss road
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by pinkycute(f): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin

holatin:
thanks ma'am
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
She has zero sense of dressing,see the shoes she's wearing sef.smh
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Troube grin grin
holatin:

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
phinerd:
Troube grin grin
is dat a brand of weed ? grin
phinerd:
Troube grin grin
is dat a brand of weed ?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
RicKyRichards:

*rolls eyes* You made me quote you again cos I don't understand those smileys. Lemme try...You're happy I won't be mentioning you like crazy, and you don't know the song I was referring to? Well, as for the song, it's a Toni Braxton single.
NAH! IT'S MEANS YOU'RE FUNNY! AND SILLY! grin
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Maczeelly:
Wetin we no go c 4 diz world
Lol. Na so you dey book space?? grin grin grin grin. No be you wey write G abi na C. lollzzzzz.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even on their wedding day, some Nigerian women still carry their usual antagonistic and miserable face around.

Fck me! undecided
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
she is well covered nd dats unusual of an actress.i lyk her
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Maybe you should tell me
holatin:
is dat a brand of weed ? ;Dis dat a brand of weed ?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
phinerd:
Maybe you should tell me
I dont smoke now cus water makes me high
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont know her really i think she was trying to make news
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:
I dont smoke now cus water makes me high
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by LewisO: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
When will this lady have sense?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by litetias(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2015
darlenese:
Just because Joan Rivers is Dead sad sad sad
Fashion police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor As Teenage Girl / Tobi Bakre Fighting Cow In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.