Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (54822 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:
Lola looking like she was forced to take pictures...why wont she when they almost prevented her bobo from marrying her..

She just be like "make una do make you comot my side jarey"
what's your point? she is living her life that's all that matters now go get yours grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
That is the lamest diss ever with someone with a body like mine. No arrogance but i got a banging body. Even if acid was pour on my eyes it wouldn't cause me to think otherwise. I believe you could do better with your diss child.
Wow!! just saw ya pix! of d three ladies, na u i choose o! LOL!!! #bodyOfgoddess.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by zubby29(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2015
yes grand ma.i have seen ur banging body but i prefare lola anytime anyday to u tongue
rokiatu:
That is the lamest diss ever with someone with a body like mine. No arrogance but i got a banging body. Even if acid was pour on my eyes it wouldn't cause me to think otherwise. I believe you could do better with your diss child.

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by bidexmat(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:

Go on,bow down and worship them.......Ur intellectual survival depends............I happen to be the chief whip and ur phone just crashed
I would have ignored u. But there is need tell u we are on thesame page. U are really a surrealist. Intellectual dependence my foot. There's no need for u to be so emotional about what so irrelevant. Sometimes u should apply maturity. Silence is golden. You are beginning to sound like a toothless bulldog that does nothing more than barking. Chill! If u persist, then enjoy.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
This is what I call
Insecurity @ its peak

They are not pretty to me
Unless they take a selfie
Of their natural beauty without make up
And their bald head also

Who are they deceiving

Am Algery to make up and artificial hair

#Show us your natural beauty
that's jude and Peter's wife looking all natural hope your ok now?

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
bidexmat:
I would have ignored u. But there is need tell u we are on thesame page. U are really a surrealist. Intellectual dependence my foot. There's no need for u to be so emotional about what so irrelevant. Sometimes u should apply maturity. Silence is golden. You are beginning to sound like a toothless bulldog that does nothing more than barking. Chill! If u persist, then enjoy.
LMAO!!!! grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Roki what's up with you and this your body craze eh? I am starting to believe you're infatuated with your own body!. Surely there's more to a woman than just her body!?.

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
what's your point? she is living her life that's all that matters now go get yours grin

Go tell your master to put your leash back on ya grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by ellahzy(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
wow, they are all pretty.
i really wish i was in that selfie.wink
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

Go tell your master to put your leash back on ya grin
hmmm guess yours let you loose for sometimes now guess is time to bind you back zombie grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by DNBCrew: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Beautiful

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by carozy112(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

If making front page is an achievement to you, then your OWN don finish sad

Thanks Dear buh guess wat? O maa shey oriburuku gbeyin laye e ni.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Lmao at niggas losing sleep over my comment, ya all can go to hell for all I cares. What I wanted was my point being pass across out of thread.

And for the dude talking about being on the larger side like Lola nigga you need to know the difference between body shape. Lola with her heavy top body the difference, I am slider on top and heavy on the bottom there's a difference please.

Getting my banging bod outta here grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2015
carozy112:

Thanks Dear buh guess wat? O maa shey oriburuku gbeyin laye e ni.

Ogun lo ma fi eje weh...Thats, na ogun go use ur blud bath. Omo ale ashewo angry
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by wildikeman(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
They stay at the same hux too...cute. Do they do Player parties there too?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by wildikeman(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
So what?.....How is this a philantropic initiative?....
Nonsense.....You people shud just stop turning Nairaland to dumping ground for silly, unimportant topics, take dem all to LIB.... Quote me after u av posted a pic of them together , digging a borehole for the refugees from Mubi....
An origin for you. How dis one one dey interesting. And its in front page.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
that's jude and Peter's wife looking all natural hope your ok now?
You call this natural
With their goat Hair(weavon)
And make up
Please get a life

#fake beauty
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
scarr:

nawa o we are too stuck up in this country
what does take a pic at an event Insecurity did dey kidnap d girls?
so because a girl wants to show to you how pretty she is she must be bald tooshocked
Bros chill O
It's people like you that remain single for 18 years, (that's is if ure even as old as that)cheesy

bros ontop another human being like you, what do they owe to you?
is it because they are "opportuned" to some things ure not :p
Next time before typing trash
Try to look at your dictionary for the meaning of insecurity
It does not have to do with kidnapping
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pretti babes
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=lyntiffany post=30264132]that's jude and Peter's wife looking all natural hope your ok now?[/quote
Natural with their bleached faces and ugly make up]
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by fxstory(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
cute
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari:
Infidels
When I become prezident inshallah I will throw them in kirikiri and swallow the key

What brought about the infidels now? If you don't like the picture must you comment?
Some people can't do without insulting and name calling
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
hmmm guess yours let you loose for sometimes now guess is time to bind you back zombie grin

Use another line & stop copying mine Monkey grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

Use another line & stop copying mine Monkey grin
you remind me of the movie Congo guess your the father to the Ape family. Done with you angry
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

You call this natural
With their goat Hair(weavon)
And make up
Please get a life

#fake beauty
why are you so pained? for the records your not up to their toe nails
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
you remind me of the movie Congo guess your the father to the Ape family. Done with you angry

Still copying my line retard?....thought we were having fun but now you don vex...lol
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
why are you so pained? for the records your not up to their toe nails
Of course I can't be
I don't move with people who have fake life style
I guess you are gonna be taking from them when you get married

#gossipers
Their fellow women of gem are only heard of when they make great impact on the world

Theirs is when they take selfies
Anyway they are only known here in nl

Don't quote me again..I beg of you

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

Still copying my line retard?....thought we were having fun but now you don vex...lol
of course am enjoying it really want to know whether your that type of person that gets angry so easily grin sorry if I had upset you.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Of course I can't be
I don't move with people who have fake life style
I guess you are gonna be taking from them when you get married

#gossipers
Their fellow women of gem are only heard of when they make great impact on the world

Theirs is when they take selfies
Anyway they are only known here in nl

Don't quote me again..I beg of you
my candid advice the less you take issues like this serious the better for you. Take care.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
my candid advice the less you take issues like this serious the better for you. Take care.
Juvenile klumpks

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
of course am enjoying it really want to know whether your that type of person that gets angry so easily grin sorry if I had upset you.

Well as you can see you have one helluva job to do tryna get me angry...cos you'll only suceed in making me grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

Well as you can see you have one helluva job to do tryna get me angry...cos you'll only suceed in making me grin
cheesy cheesy I only have one welkin thing to do put angelic smile on your face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.