Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (54818 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy cheesy I only have one welkin thing to do put angelic smile on your face grin

Whats welking? Olodo tongue
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by shepherdnoble: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
All of the above
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by onaselujummy: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
If its not andre's mum.... who else?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by lyntiffany(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
drlawizle:

Whats welking? Olodo tongue
check your dictionary dunce tongue and meanwhile no ing it stopped at in
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by onaselujummy: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
If not andre's mum, who else?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
check your dictionary dunce tongue and meanwhile no ing it stopped at in

Now your one pretty beautiful liar...you quickly modified the post abi? Welldone..
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Motolank: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
oakson:

motolank
GOD understands & sees in secret..i have told HIM
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by scarr: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Next time before typing trash
Try to look at your dictionary for the meaning of insecurity
It does not have to do with kidnapping
next time open ur brain when reading so u can understand simple figures of speech undecided
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
scarr:

next time open ur brain when reading so u can understand simple figures of speech undecided
Who the hell are you
I guess you are lost
Juvenile klumkps
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by oakson: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
I also do(understand)... Is just that I can't see hidden things like Him
Motolank:

GOD understands & sees in secret..i have told HIM
wink
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:
• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for
. Clean and cool money
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kelzgie44: 11:16pm On May 18, 2015
sad[color=#770077][/color]. okay o...iWonder y u showing us dis...buh since its here, id say Sth...d dark skinned is prettiest...#iSay....
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by phintohlar(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2015
Pls who's wife is ifeoma?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Oppypoppy: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
How I wan know the Prettiest with d mud dem dey call makeup wey dem take dey plaster face. Abeg mak dem snap d early momo pics jor den I pick who fine pass
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Chicertain(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Groupie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
A selfie is a self-taken picture of a person or group of persons i.e whoever holds the camera is in the picture. A groupie is a slang for a member of a group of girls that follow celebs about shamelessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.