Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. (2089 Views)

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. / Sometimes I Weep, When I Remember I Am A Muslim! / Winning A Muslim To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]If I were a muslim I'd pause and think..
1. Is the christian God the same as Allah? If Yes, how come Allah hate christians?.
2.The Angel Gabriel that brought the Good news of the birth of Jesus, was he the same Gabriel that spoke with Mohammed?
3.Am I a faithful muslim if I disobey Allah by not killing keferi (infidels).
4.Was Allah right when he told me not be friends with christians?
5.Is islam a religion of peace? What is peace?
6.What kind of paradise is it that flows with Alcohol?
7.What kind of paradise has plenty nake.d virgins?
8.Are we going to have sex and get drunk before Allah?
9.Why is Allah only interested in women, Adultery, sex, death..
10.As a lady, what's my gain in being a muslim?
11.As a lady, why are we treated like side chicks in our own religion?
12.Why can't I argue with the quoran?
13. Why do I get angry easily?
14. If Muhammed was to be alive, will he be regarded as an extremist?
15.Why can't you open your heart to the Holy spirit and think.
16. What if what I feared most is correct?
17. What if Mohammed duped us?
18. Why Am I afraid of what people will say if I become a christian?
19. Deep down in my heart, I know the truth..Why do I argue and fight against the truth?
20. Why must I insult and if possible kill the OP?
21. How do I become born again??

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by saheedbadmus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
A stupid post from a senseless. Human. Being..i. Pity ur lyf with d foolish questions u r asking ur self..if a muslim post. Dis kind of question,you pep wud. Start saying trash. Were d hell or who d hell told u all dis shit,why lie just because u want to tarnish other religion image
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
saheedbadmus:
A stupid post from a senseless. Human. Being..i. Pity ur lyf with d foolish questions u r asking ur self..if a muslim post. Dis kind of question,you pep wud. Start saying trash. Were d hell or who d hell told u all dis shit,why lie just because u want to tarnish other religion image
Islamic leaders, seeking to motivate would be suicide bombers, inducing them to commit murder in the name of Allah, have been quoting Islamic sources, which promise 72 Virgins in Paradise to those who kill and are killed in Jihad for Allah.

Many Muslims, especially those exposed to Western culture, are aware of the jokes and the ridicule that the 72 Virgins legend has brought upon them and upon their brother believers. Consequently, they blame the Jews for spreading the myth in an attempt to downgrade the image of the Islamic "freedom fighters".

Despite the disclaimer by some Muslims, the truth is very clear. The 72 Virgins notion has its origins in the Qur'an. Although the holy book does not specify the number as 72, it does say that those who fight in the way of Allah and are killed will be given a great reward. It goes on to stipulate that Muslims will be awarded with women in Islamic heaven. It even describes their physical attributes—large eyes (Q 56:22) and big, firm, round "swelling bosoms" that are not inclined to sagging (Q 78:33). The Qur'an refers to these virgins as houri, companions of equal age, but the highly-flavored emphasis of their bodily characteristics, including their virginity, gave rise to many hadiths and other Islamic writings.

Hadith 2687 is where the number 72 is mentioned. "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and 72 houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a."

Qur'anic commentator Al-Suyuti (died 1505) and Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and Al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) graphically elaborated sensual pleasures attributed to Muslims in paradise". Al-Suyuti wrote, "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the joystick of the Elected never softens. The Attention is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

On the whole, the Qur'an and the hadiths are filled with sexual fantasies that Muslim men are awarded when they reach Islamic heaven. Anas bin Malik, an Islamic scholar, claimed that "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number… The Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." Muhammad (hadith 24) apparently claimed that devout Muslims would be given the sexual strength of 100 persons upon their arrival in Heaven. (This is apparently more than what was attributed to the prophet himself).

The sexual obsession by Muslim men as conveyed by Islamic writings, takes its cue from the founder of the religion.  The description depicts him as a sexual predator. Aisha, Muhammad's wife since she was a nine-year-old girl, described her sexual experiences with the prophet. When she was six years old, he could not have intercourse with her due to her young age. As a consolation prize, he placed his joystick between her thighs and massaged it softly. Aisha explained that unlike other believers, the prophet had control over his joystick."

Being consistent with its sexual obsession and predatory practices, the Qur'an permits pedophilia (sura 65:4). It also discusses rape in detail. It lets you know that men can rape female slaves and captives (Q 23:6), even in front of their husbands (Q 4:24). Other writings advise that when having sex with captives, it's better if you don't pull out at the end (Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718).

It's no wonder that 72 Virgins in Paradise are a fundamental piece of Islamic culture. Sex, sex abuse, pedophilia, and enslavement of women take central stage within that religion. Encouraging martyrdom by pointing to sexual rewards in heaven is a natural corollary of that tradition. Although the Qur'an may not be as specific, it nevertheless, offers many clues, which subsequent inscriptions reinforced, interpreted, and broadened.

I have written this article in response to many questions I had been asked by book club members who'd read my book 72 Virgins. In that book, I did not discuss the roots of that evil thinking. Instead, I told a story, a thriller about a group of Jihadi terrorists and their quest for martyrdom. The story builds on the Jihadists' motivation for targeting so many innocents and exploiting the victims' massacre as a stepping-stone to their dream of eternal paradise next to Allah's throne. The real question I've tried to answer is not whether Jihadists' plots will ever cease to emerge. There's no chance of that. The question the book seeks to answer is—will the next one be stopped before it's too late?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
[color=#990000][/color]If I were a muslim I'd pause and think..
1. Is the christian God the same as Allah? If Yes, how come Allah hate christians?.
It depends, as christianity was not made by Jesus, and not God. ALLAH IS SAME AS YAHWEH, SAME AS JEHOVA, AND THE LEADER OF THE ELOHEIM
2.The Angel Gabriel that brought the Good news of the birth of Jesus, was he the same Gabriel that spoke with Mohammed?
Yes, but there is a chance that it is not with the same body, in spirit YES!
3.Am I a faithful muslim if I disobey Allah by not killing keferi (infidels).
Allah does not tell anybody to fight his wars, He CAN DO THAT HIMSELF AS HE IS ALREADY DOING EXAMPLE-SOLAR FLARES AND STORM ETC. WHEN SOMEBODY WANTS TO KILL, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF, EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING THAT WHO WANTS TO KILL ME.
4.Was Allah right when he told me not be friends with christians?
Like i said, you have to know what christianity really means and its history and who invented it. if is of true righteousness then you are free to make friends.
5.Is islam a religion of peace? What is peace?
Yes, however, there is no peace without Justice.
6.What kind of paradise is it that flows with Alcohol?
There is no such in the Hereafter.
7.What kind of paradise has plenty nake.d virgins?
There are no virgins waiting for nobody in the Hereafter, You will have to work hard to be able to fend for a woman before you get yourself one.

8.Are we going to have sex and get drunk before Allah?
No! that is disrespectiful now. There won't be Indecency.
9.Why is Allah only interested in women, Adultery, sex, death..
Allah is very faithful to the love of His life.
10.As a lady, what's my gain in being a muslim?
Well, what the women experience today in this outgoing world is as a result of the devils(plural), ALLAH knows that a woman is also a GOD and she deserves every respect as that of a man, no less, no more. ill-treatment of women is in every religion and culture (devils' handwork).
11.As a lady, why are we treated like side chicks in our own religion?
I don't understand this question
12.Why can't I argue with the quoran?
It is the devils that made a dictatorship out of all religion, ALLAH loves those who as question, He love intelligent minds, as He is also a very intelligent MAN. ask all your question to HIM and with respect.
13. Why do I get angry easily?
Probably because you are impatient and not understanding and an egoistic a-ss moderzucker (joke).
14. If Muhammed was to be alive, will he be regarded as an extremist?
I doubt that, He would not have been an extremist. mind you, He never wrote the hadith.
15.Why can't you open your heart to the Holy spirit and think.
It depends on your knowledge of what the holy spirit means. You my friend have a spirit in you which is as old as ALLAH himself, If you are a black person, Then you are also ALLAH or GOD. that your spirit is your first original person that created the heavens and the earth. He talk to you everytime, you just have to learn how to listen to him, However he gives you your freewill. You see, you can never die i.e if you're black and you are righteous (struggling/fighting to be righteous which is what is meant by Jihad).
16. What if what I feared most is correct?
I don't know what you fear, but you should fear nothing/nobody but GOD. remember, you can never die.
17. What if Mohammed duped us?
He didn't. He just told what ALLAH revealled to him, which is the Holy Quran, nothing more.
18. Why Am I afraid of what people will say if I become a christian?
Why should you worry, as long as you stay righteous to yourself, and not follow in the footstep of the devils(they are everywhere)
19. Deep down in my heart, I know the truth..Why do I argue and fight against the truth?
Contact that your first self/ your spirit. He is as old as time itself
20. Why must I insult and if possible kill the OP?
When i'm too furious sometimes, i will insult, when i feel insulted. And i possibly want to give some moderzucker a nice punch on the neck, but i like my monitor, i wouldn't want to break it.
21. How do I become born again??
You are a blackman i guess, You can't be bornagain (for you were born righteous), You need to be upright and righteous and be true to yourself in RIGHTEOUSNESS. The non-blacks need to be bornagain. They all share just one SPIRIT, The spirit of their creator ALLAH/GOD/YAHWEH/JEHOVA. As a blackman, You have your own personal spirit. but since ALLAH is the ruler, You must obey,serve and respect Him, if not the devils will bounce on you or had always been bouncing on you, you just don't know it.

You are a blackman i guess, You can't be bornagain (for you were born righteous), You need to be upright and righteous and be true to yourself in RIGHTEOUSNESS. The non-blacks need to be bornagain. They all share just one SPIRIT, The spirit of their creator ALLAH/GOD/YAHWEH/JEHOVA. As a blackman, You have your own personal spirit. but since ALLAH is the ruler, You must obey,serve and respect Him, if not the devils will bounce on you or had always been bouncing on you, you just don't know it.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2015
saheedbadmus:

Where did the OP lie?? Point out his lies and he will learn!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
gatiano:

I wish I understand what you are trying to say....But I don't.
Blacks shouldn't be born again, whites should be born again, because they have one spirit?? WTF?
Devil is bouncing on you...devil has bounced on you...oboi..haha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm sorry if my words were harsh, If you understand the devils, then you will know that, they were in our faces all the entire time without us even noticing. and devils are not spirits, the are mankind, kind of man, image of man. "And GOD said let us make man in our image..." This men and women were Adam, Eve and the serpent. three different types of people. Black people are the pre adamite, Black people/ Man made the other races.
When a people say, homosexualism is right, ok then, let it be right in their given countries, but when they enforce it on other nations, what does that entail?

Black people can be said to be ALLAH'S children, but also as brothers and sisters. Every blackman or blackwoman has his/her own personal consciousness, They can and are always reincarnating into a very unique body/ personality. (in this era, the blacks forget), thus they are eternal beings.
The non-black have a collective consciousness, collective in the mind of their maker and other 59,999 black people called ELOHEIM.
If the non-black are born-again, They will have everlasting life in the mind of their maker, perfecting themselves for a very very long time.
It is very hard for them to be born-again because of large big ego, for them to be really born-again, they must admit to who they are and who their maker is who is A Blackman.

Truth is bitter right? but it is good news to some.

DDeliverer:

Blacks shouldn't be born again, whites should be born again, because they have one spirit?? WTF?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
and besides, you did not read all my answers to your questions, in bolded.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
gatiano:
I'm sorry if my words were harsh, If you understand the devils, then you will know that, they were in our faces all the entire time without us even noticing. and devils are not spirits, the are mankind, kind of man, image of man. "And GOD said let us make man in our image..." This men and women were Adam, Eve and the serpent. three different types of people. Black people are the pre adamite, Black people/ Man made the other races.
When a people say, homosexualism is right, ok then, let it be right in their given countries, but when they enforce it on other nations, what does that entail?

Black people can be said to be ALLAH'S children, but also as brothers and sisters. Every blackman or blackwoman has his/her own personal consciousness, They can and are always reincarnating into a very unique body/ personality. (in this era, the blacks forget), thus they are eternal beings.
The non-black have a collective consciousness, collective in the mind of their maker and other 59,999 black people called ELOHEIM.
If the non-black are born-again, They will have everlasting life in the mind of their maker, perfecting themselves for a very very long time.
It is very hard for them to be born-again because of large big ego, for them to be really born-again, they must admit to who they are and who their maker is who is A Blackman.

Truth is bitter right? but it is good news to some.

You seem like you know what you are saying and I want to learn...
1. Are you saying God created 3people? Adam, Eve and Serpent? Is the serpent a person?
2. Are you saying black people are different from man?
3. Who are the non-blacks?
4.What is the number 59,999?
5. Are you saying Allah is a Blackman?
6. Which religion do you represent?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
gatiano:
and besides, you did not read all my answers to your questions, in bolded.

Why are you assuming? I did!
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
1; GOD did not create mankind, HE made mankind; "create" is that which is perfect and would last a very longtime to forever. Examples, trees, gold, aluminium, calcium, earth, universe etc. "Make" is that which is made from something that already is existing, it eventually breaks apart. Examples- furniture, papers, jewelleries, roofing sheet, tootpaste. etc.
Adam represent a people, not just one person but a multitude.
Eve also represent a people, a different race from Adam and are also multitude.
Serpent, the most subtle and trickiest of them all, represent a people, and some cases, extra-terrestrials (yes, they exist and has a perfect explanation).

2; Black people are Men, they are not an image of Man. they are Man (in sleeping or forgetful mode), and are originally GOD who created the universe, the suns (there are seven tier suns, blackhole is just one of those), stars and star systems, water, earth, light, solids , gases etc and there is still much more to be created.

3; The non-blacks are those who when they marry within just themselves, they can't and never produce a black baby. A non-black is void, they only have the light/brown germ of life, The black people can produce all races even when they marry within themselves, a minute example is just the albinoes. They have both the black germ of life and the brown germ of life. The black germ of life is where The throne of GOD is sitted. Thus GOD can only incarnate in blacks, both Man and Woman.
non-black are those that do not have the black germ and no melanin. (hard to believe, i'm not asking you too, it is just best you have an open mind.

4; 59,999 are what people in blind religion calls angels plus 1 who is GOD, making 60,000. These are the ELOHEIM that made the non- black people. You could be among the 60,000 but i doubt that, you will definitely be among the sacred number 1,000,8,000,000 black people (that is the total number of black people that can be at any given time on a single earth like planet, equally divided Man to Woman. The black people have the best population control, we need not to check it, it had been set from the beginning.

5; Absolutely, Allah, Yahweh, whatever name name you call him by is a blackman. And (you would call me crazy) He is not the main GOD, the Originator, The 1 billion and 8 million black people in "divine unity" is what is called THAT "ONE GOD". We choose from amongst ourselves who to lead us, and they are 24 elders (as written in the revelations) 12 MEN, 12 WOMEN. Also 144 chiefs equally Man and Woman, and 144,000 Judges, Man and Woman. These 3 are what we may call the Holy Trinity.

6; The religion i represent is simply Submission to GOD, Freedom, Equality and Justice. Anybody can choose the path to them- African Traditional Religion, or so called Judiesm, or Islam or Through the Teachings and lessons of Jesus.

DDeliverer:

You seem like you know what you are saying and I want to learn...
1. Are you saying God created 3people? Adam, Eve and Serpent? Is the serpent a person?
2. Are you saying black people are different from man?
3. Who are the non-blacks?
4.What is the number 59,999?
5. Are you saying Allah is a Blackman?
6. Which religion do you represent?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
gatiano:
1; GOD did not create mankind, HE made mankind; "create" is that which is perfect and would last a very longtime to forever. Examples, trees, gold, aluminium, calcium, earth, universe etc. "Make" is that which is made from something that already is existing, it eventually breaks apart. Examples- furniture, papers, jewelleries, roofing sheet, tootpaste. etc.
Adam represent a people, not just one person but a multitude.
Eve also represent a people, a different race from Adam and are also multitude.
Serpent, the most subtle and trickiest of them all, represent a people, and some cases, extra-terrestrials (yes, they exist and has a perfect explanation).

2; Black people are Men, they are not an image of Man. they are Man (in sleeping or forgetful mode), and are originally GOD who created the universe, the suns (there are seven tier suns, blackhole is just one of those), stars and star systems, water, earth, light, solids , gases etc and there is still much more to be created.

3; The non-blacks are those who when they marry within just themselves, they can't and never produce a black baby. A non-black is void, they only have the light/brown germ of life, The black people can produce all races even when they marry within themselves, a minute example is just the albinoes. They have both the black germ of life and the brown germ of life. The black germ of life is where The throne of GOD is sitted. Thus GOD can only incarnate in blacks, both Man and Woman.
non-black are those that do not have the black germ and no melanin. (hard to believe, i'm not asking you too, it is just best you have an open mind.

4; 59,999 are what people in blind religion calls angels plus 1 who is GOD, making 60,000. These are the ELOHEIM that made the non- black people. You could be among the 60,000 but i doubt that, you will definitely be among the sacred number 1,000,8,000,000 black people (that is the total number of black people that can be at any given time on a single earth like planet, equally divided Man to Woman. The black people have the best population control, we need not to check it, it had been set from the beginning.

5; Absolutely, Allah, Yahweh, whatever name name you call him by is a blackman. And (you would call me crazy) He is not the main GOD, the Originator, The 1 billion and 8 million black people in "divine unity" is what is called THAT "ONE GOD". We choose from amongst ourselves who to lead us, and they are 24 elders (as written in the revelations) 12 MEN, 12 WOMEN. Also 144 chiefs equally Man and Woman, and 144,000 Judges, Man and Woman. These 3 are what we may call the Holy Trinity.

6; The religion i represent is simply Submission to GOD, Freedom, Equality and Justice. Anybody can choose the path to them- African Traditional Religion, or so called Judiesm, or Islam or Through the Teachings and lessons of Jesus.

Wow.. I want to know more..
Which book can I read, which site can I visit??
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes, we all must learn or read to acquire knowledge. but while reading, it is a must that we apply wisdom. and wisdom is mostly from experiences and observations amongst which is dreams.
I have always known since i was a kid, that something was wrong, something was just not ok, i have seen the blackman praise other races out of pure ignorance, brother, i was one of those ignorant people. whenever we praise Jesus, the image in each of our minds is that of a pale skinned, long blond haired and blue eyed young man. To show and to proof that blackman is righteous, we worshipped Jesus like that and Muhammad as an white arabian and etc. If God is Jesus father, then He(GOD) must be white; this is the blackman's psyhic nomatter howmuch he trys to deny it.
So when we get into europe or the americas, or asia and experience the kind of hatred and racism these other races have towards blacks, then one begins to wonder if Jesus and GOD would be different, and as older they are, the more racist they would be.

So the most important thing is to open your mind.

Nation of Islam is beautiful, read Elijah Muhammad's books. it will serve as the opening, to better understanding the African Traditional Religion.

and you can just read, The Africanroots science or blackroots science. They are all free for download via google.

One always wondered why the american movie industry is so fine and productive, and the stroyline is so refine. it is because they always reflect a kind of truth, whici is infact not the truth, but in better terms, Image of the truth. Truth always attract. You would be able to understand their (all races) twists and turns.

Very recently, Bill gate said he fears the rise of the machines. anybody who knows the real meaning of a negro would understand this short proverb.

http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/
click on the BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE (PDF) in the link to download free.

Blackroots was revealled by one of the African tribes called Tswana in Batswana.

DDeliverer:

Wow.. I want to know more..
Which book can I read, which site can I visit??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Anas09: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
This man u r very good at ur red herring. U just jumpped from the topic to something entirely diff. Adress the issue here and open a thread if u like with ur wonderful idealogy of who u think GOd is.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by northernigbo101: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Islamic leaders, seeking to motivate would be suicide bombers, inducing them to commit murder in the name of Allah, have been quoting Islamic sources, which promise 72 Virgins in Paradise to those who kill and are killed in Jihad for Allah.

Many Muslims, especially those exposed to Western culture, are aware of the jokes and the ridicule that the 72 Virgins legend has brought upon them and upon their brother believers. Consequently, they blame the Jews for spreading the myth in an attempt to downgrade the image of the Islamic "freedom fighters".

Despite the disclaimer by some Muslims, the truth is very clear. The 72 Virgins notion has its origins in the Qur'an. Although the holy book does not specify the number as 72, it does say that those who fight in the way of Allah and are killed will be given a great reward. It goes on to stipulate that Muslims will be awarded with women in Islamic heaven. It even describes their physical attributes—large eyes (Q 56:22) and big, firm, round "swelling bosoms" that are not inclined to sagging (Q 78:33). The Qur'an refers to these virgins as houri, companions of equal age, but the highly-flavored emphasis of their bodily characteristics, including their virginity, gave rise to many hadiths and other Islamic writings.

Hadith 2687 is where the number 72 is mentioned. "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and 72 houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a."

Qur'anic commentator Al-Suyuti (died 1505) and Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and Al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) graphically elaborated sensual pleasures attributed to Muslims in paradise". Al-Suyuti wrote, "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the joystick of the Elected never softens. The Attention is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

On the whole, the Qur'an and the hadiths are filled with sexual fantasies that Muslim men are awarded when they reach Islamic heaven. Anas bin Malik, an Islamic scholar, claimed that "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number… The Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." Muhammad (hadith 24) apparently claimed that devout Muslims would be given the sexual strength of 100 persons upon their arrival in Heaven. (This is apparently more than what was attributed to the prophet himself).

The sexual obsession by Muslim men as conveyed by Islamic writings, takes its cue from the founder of the religion.  The description depicts him as a sexual predator. Aisha, Muhammad's wife since she was a nine-year-old girl, described her sexual experiences with the prophet. When she was six years old, he could not have intercourse with her due to her young age. As a consolation prize, he placed his joystick between her thighs and massaged it softly. Aisha explained that unlike other believers, the prophet had control over his joystick."

Being consistent with its sexual obsession and predatory practices, the Qur'an permits pedophilia (sura 65:4). It also discusses rape in detail. It lets you know that men can rape female slaves and captives (Q 23:6), even in front of their husbands (Q 4:24). Other writings advise that when having sex with captives, it's better if you don't pull out at the end (Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718).

It's no wonder that 72 Virgins in Paradise are a fundamental piece of Islamic culture. Sex, sex abuse, pedophilia, and enslavement of women take central stage within that religion. Encouraging martyrdom by pointing to sexual rewards in heaven is a natural corollary of that tradition. Although the Qur'an may not be as specific, it nevertheless, offers many clues, which subsequent inscriptions reinforced, interpreted, and broadened.

I have written this article in response to many questions I had been asked by book club members who'd read my book 72 Virgins. In that book, I did not discuss the roots of that evil thinking. Instead, I told a story, a thriller about a group of Jihadi terrorists and their quest for martyrdom. The story builds on the Jihadists' motivation for targeting so many innocents and exploiting the victims' massacre as a stepping-stone to their dream of eternal paradise next to Allah's throne. The real question I've tried to answer is not whether Jihadists' plots will ever cease to emerge. There's no chance of that. The question the book seeks to answer is—will the next one be stopped before it's too late?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by northernigbo101: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

diz guy am sure if u hav ur way no muslim will breath again.. u will get exhusted soon tht wen we will show u islam in d bible & also in d life of jesus d son of mary soon.. am here gatherin momentum for u by d tym i engage u.. u will attest tht ders no god butAllah & muhammad is his massenger. insha Allah. coz onetin is for sure D WORST OF THEM IN JAHILIYA ARE ALSO D BEST OF THEM IN ISLAM. MA SALAM.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
D only time I will agree wif islam, is for ya to tell me d rationale behind muhammed in his mid-fifties raping a child of 9 years old?
northernigbo101:
diz guy am sure if u hav ur way no muslim will breath again.. u will get exhusted soon tht wen we will show u islam in d bible & also in d life of jesus d son of mary soon.. am here gatherin momentum for u by d tym i engage u.. u will attest tht ders no god butAllah & muhammad is his massenger. insha Allah. coz onetin is for sure D WORST OF THEM IN JAHILIYA ARE ALSO D BEST OF THEM IN ISLAM. MA SALAM.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't think so, i am within the boudary of the thread. When an intelligent question is asked with due respect, it is an obligation for a civilized person to answer if he knows. What is red herring?

and like always, when something is said or proved, you can't say it is wrong until you proof that it is with reasoning. GOD has brains, thus he does not magic, it only appears so to the ignorants. which i was and i'm still learning, perhaps forever will be learning or in better words seeking knowledge.

Anas09:
This man u r very good at ur red herring. U just jumpped from the topic to something entirely diff. Adress the issue here and open a thread if u like with ur wonderful idealogy of who u think GOd is.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
northernigbo101:

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. 

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes.  The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs.  Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
No befriending Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics.  Lied.
Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. 

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes.  The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs.  Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
No befriending Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics.  Lied.
Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

Do muslims know all these?
Or Don't they know?
If they know then they are of all men most miserable.
If they don't know, then I pray the Holy spirit help them..

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
- Mohammed Dressup
The 'Prophet' Mohammed was a dirty old pervert - old enough
to be Aisha's grandfather when he did Mufa'khathat to her.

Thighing of children
Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six, but as she was too small to consumate, he practised the sacred rite of Mufa' Khathat (otherwise known as 'thighing') whereby he rubbed himself between the tops of her thighs, but did not enter, until she was nine.

When he climaxed at the end of his thighing sessions, he came all over his clothes, so he gave little Ayesha the job of washing them.

"Rub a dub dub, put my clothes in a tub"

From Bukhari

231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

233:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

What a nice job for a little girl!

Following the Perfect example from the Perfect Man
Now since Mohammed is 'the perfect man' and role model for all Muslims, he set a precedent which allows all Muslim men to perform Mufa'Khathat on children younger than nine, and to have full sex from nine onwards.

Ayatollah Khomeini, generally regarded as one of the leading Muslims of the twentieth century, wrote "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

Being a devout man who practised what be preached, the Ayatollah had a 'fling' with a four year old girl, as related in 'Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?' by the late Sheikh Abu Mus'abaz-Zarqaawi:

"When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming.'”

Brave women's rights campaigner Madam Ghada denounces thighing (towards end of interview)

Girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”
Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a prominent cleric and member of Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, just issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage, and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

The point of the Saudi fatwa, however, is not that girls as young as 9 can have sex, based on Muhammad’s example, but rather that there is no age limit whatsoever; the only question open to consideration is whether the girl is physically capable of handling her husband/rapist. Fawzan documents this point by quoting Ibn Batal’s authoritative exegesis of Sahih Bukhari:

The ulema [Islam’s interpreters] have agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their small daughters, even if they are in the cradle. But it is not permissible for their husbands to have sex with them unless they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the men. And their capability in this regard varies based on their nature and capacity. Aisha was 6 when she married the prophet, but he had sex with her when she was 9 [i.e., when she was deemed capable].

Fawzan concludes his fatwa with a warning: “It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”

Fawzan, of course, is not the first to insist on the legitimacy of pedophilia in Islam. Even the former grand mufti of Saudi Arabia supported “child-marriage,” since “the Koran and Sunna document it.”

Nor is this just some theoretical, theological point; the lives of many young girls are being destroyed because of this ruling. Recall, for instance, the 13-year-old girl who died while her much older husband was copulating with her (it was later revealed that, due to her reluctance, he was tying her up and “raping” her — as if there were another way to describe sex with children); or the 12-year-old who died giving birth to a stillborn; or the 10-year-old who made headlines by hiding out from her 80-year-old “husband.”
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Ifeann(f): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
DDeliverer:

Gatiano is on a different level. . He is a member of the NOI.. his case is not serious. . Sooner or latter he will renounce Islam. .

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Gatiano is on a different level. . He is a member of the NOI.. his case is not serious. . Sooner or latter he will renounce Islam. .

Let's hope the holy spirit touches his heart..Amen!
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
i will renouce it now, if you can provide for me what i can use to substitute Mathematics and Science, Freedom, Equality and Justice, and Submission to ALLAH.

Ifeann:

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Next time, say it like this "Let the peace, blessings, mercies and spirit of ALLAH guide and touch his heart. i will say Amin. And you too" I will never forget you.
DDeliverer:

Let's hope the holy spirit touches his heart..Amen!
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Ifeann(f): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
i will renouce it now, if you can provide for me what i can use to substitute Mathematics and Science, Freedom, Equality and Justice, and Submission to ALLAH.

Look for a book called mere christainity, u can get the audiotape from youtube. I am not done reading it, but so far its been nice.

U must also kneel and pray to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob to guide you. U won't submit to allah but u will submit to the One true God and his son , humanities saviour Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
Next time, say it like this "Let the peace, blessings, mercies and spirit of ALLAH guide and touch his heart. i will say Amin. And you too" I will never forget you.
ya type I know dem to well, ar d end ya will commit suicide on d hope of straffing 72 virgins as promised by muhammed(disaster upon him) under d influence of a moon god. U better save yaself and stop being deceived by dem, afterall muhammed said 4 wives, saudi king married 30 or dere abt. Wisdom is better if not ya end up like ram used for sallah
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
What can i substitute for Freedom, Equality and Justice, Mathematics and Science. You told me to belief, do you know that synonyms of belief is ignorance? I know who ALLAH was and Who HE is, I know the ONE TRUE GOD. I am confident that you don't. Besides, i have come to learn through True Islam that without the mind, there is no reality. When you pray, who do you image? for example, when anybody says fanta bottle, i know it is that transparent 35cl bottle with stripes on 3/4th of its base. if anyone one mentions my grand mother, i know her image well. What do you image when you pray to GOD. be truthful just this one time.

Ifeann:

Look for a book called mere christainity, u can get the audiotape from youtube. I am not done reading it, but so far its been nice.

U must also kneel and pray to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob to guide you. U won't submit to allah but u will submit to the One true God and his son , humanities saviour Lord Jesus.
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
No you are wrong brother, A true muslim from the true African/Black Islam loves life, they value life, we don't even carry a pen knife. ALLAH fight on our behalf. It does not even require faith or believe as such. it is what i am so so confident about. The devils amongst or around you already know what i'm talking about.

Moon god, sun god? the moon comes full only once a month and has no water on it, who would worship such a weak entity though made by GOD, yes i know, the christians secretly or before they became christian 600 years ago. The sun sets everyday and in the northern hemisphere it appears just 3 hrs a day in the winter, that is weakness to me though made by GOD/ALLAH. This same sun is what the christians put behind all of their saints including their fake jesus. The real Jesus was and is a wonderful muslim and a blackman.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya type I know dem to well, ar d end ya will commit suicide on d hope of straffing 72 virgins as promised by muhammed(disaster upon him) under d influence of a moon god. U better save yaself and stop being deceived by dem, afterall muhammed said 4 wives, saudi king married 30 or dere abt. Wisdom is better if not ya end up like ram used for sallah
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
No you are wrong brother, A true muslim from the true African/Black Islam loves life, they value life, we don't even carry a pen knife. ALLAH fight on our behalf. It does not even require faith or believe as such. it is what i am so so confident about. The devils amongst or around you already know what i'm talking about.

Moon god, sun god? the moon comes full only once a month and has no water on it, who would worship such a weak entity though made by GOD, yes i know, the christians secretly or before they became christian 600 years ago. The sun sets everyday and in the northern hemisphere it appears just 3 hrs a day in the winter, that is weakness to me though made by GOD/ALLAH. This same sun is what the christians put behind all of their saints including their fake jesus. The real Jesus was and is a wonderful muslim and a blackman.

so u said d black muslim luvs life, dicussion for anoda day. So can ya tell me d rationale behind muhammed thighing a grl of 6 years old to discgarge sperm, and also sleeping wif a grl of 9 years olld? 2. Can ya allow a man of d age of 54 years old to marry ya daughter or sister of nine years old? 3. Can ya or will ya be happy if ya dad decides to marry 4 wives, datz if he's not already in a polygamous family? And if ya from a polygamous family, re ya enjoying such life? Pls its either ya prove me wrong or ya condemn dis acts no time for dodging away from d truth. Do ya believe in suicide to attain paradise where ya will ve eternal e*rectionz?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by gatiano(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
First, i will address the polygamy. It started from Africa by Black people, and there is a mathematical and scientific reason for that, and it is not a rocket science, it is simply logical. Every black baby born is not a mistake, A black baby will come in pair, one from one mother, and another opposite sex from another family. It is called the science of soulmates. If you notice the world demography, you would notice that it is only in the black people that the ratio of blackmen is equal to the blackwomen. From the beginning of time, it had always been A man and his wife (one) and never more than 2 kid (a male and a female, no mistaking or error), yes we were that perfect. As the other races were made (as in genesis 1:26), they began to cause trouble and mischiefs, causing wars. who is to fight wars? Men, and when Men die at war, then we have surplus of women, what should those women do? Lesbianism is a big crime in Africa, far a bigger crime than it is today, and besides it will cause fornication and adultery which was also very bad for health physically and spiritually. So they decide to use polygamism to stabilize the population and to prevent the women from prostitution. Trust me, back then, it was not for pleasure as it is today, and in truth, the black people should now stop polygamous but they would claim it is their forefather's way to continue their greed for pleasure. Other races especially the indians and the middle eastern people employed this, while the whites did not simply amongst many prostitution is an economy to them (porns etc).
Polygamy in reality protects the women.

The Muhammad story are all fabrications, as the jews also fabricated lies on Solomon. However, Muhammad being instructed to take as wife his adopted son's wife may mean something different (which i at this moment, don't understand yet), others are all fabrications

About Muslims killings, There are two ways in viewing this;
It is not a must that a people must accept democracy, people have the right to choose for themselves what they think serves them best. If a stranger will come to my land and my house to take my food, water, resources, wife, child(ren), i have all the universal and GODLY right to fight and protect what is mine even if it will take my life.

In other cases, Muhammad did not write or invent the hadith. the hadith is used and made to mostly control Africans/black people by the white arabs. There in the hadith is where all the bunch of lies about Muhammad is written, That tell clear whose race/people Muhammad belonged to.

Back in the days when Men(blacks) were slaughtered in multiple dozens and carried away in slavery, I would allow a 54 year old man marry my 6 year old daughter, because there ain't enough boys or men that would be available. and it does not mean that i will give my 6 or 9 year old daughter like that, it will only be promised to that household, not necessary to the 54 year old man.

When i'm too bore of life, i commit suicide by eating three or more times a day. I will do anything to protect my family. There is no mansion or ready made food made for anybody in paradise, in that paradise, you would have to put your brains and body to work. If paradise or heaven is what people have describe it to be, a lot will die the second time of boredom and obesity.

This is True Islam, True Moses and Jesus teachings from the True African traditional religion.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
so u said d black muslim luvs life, dicussion for anoda day. So can ya tell me d rationale behind muhammed thighing a grl of 6 years old to discgarge sperm, and also sleeping wif a grl of 9 years olld? 2. Can ya allow a man of d age of 54 years old to marry ya daughter or sister of nine years old? 3. Can ya or will ya be happy if ya dad decides to marry 4 wives, datz if he's not already in a polygamous family? And if ya from a polygamous family, re ya enjoying such life? Pls its either ya prove me wrong or ya condemn dis acts no time for dodging away from d truth. Do ya believe in suicide to attain paradise where ya will ve eternal e*rectionz?
Re: If You Are A Muslim, COME IN. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ddeliverer you be BETTER PIKIN! I didn't know your thread was this good. Imagine! A river of alcohol. grin mohammed can lie! He just gather people dey blow dem arrow. Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation / Double Portion Crusade With Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Rivers State / Do You Want To Find Out How God Speaks To You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.