Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! (2738 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 30, 2015
I just got new that the campaign hits Lagos today, for all those willing to attend, don't day you didn't hear o

5 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
I just got new that the campaign hits Lagos today, for all those willing to attend, don't day you didn't hear o
This is what you get from sleep deprivation, trying to market the unmarketable Buhari. grin

14 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is what you get from sleep deprivation, trying to market the unmarketable Buhari. grin
Na from dream you reply me?

20 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by derrick333(m): 4:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is what you get from sleep deprivation, trying to market the unmarketable Buhari. grin[/quote
NLders una go kill persn grin
[quote author=Obiagelli post=30260631]
We all de d dream land now,aniway lagos turn-up cool

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Abeg carry your vexation face front joor. grin

Agadi nwayi like you go dey wake up for middle of the night to come spread bad news ,you no dey taya? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by LRNZH(m): 4:37am On Jan 30, 2015
This rally will shut down Lagos.

Sai Buhari
Eko oni bajë

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxrrvAel6M

5 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by focus7: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Yes o. We ready for CHANGE!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2015
We stand gidigba, we are ready for change ooo

4 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by clevvermind(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
gringrin
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin
Obiagelli dun soak garri sotay her eye dun turn to half past four. grin
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by clevvermind(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Obiagelli dun soak garri sotay her eye dun turn to half past four. grin
grin u won burst my belle with laugh this morning.
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2015
I won't be at the rally, but I'll watch from my Tv smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2015
We are ready!!! Promises to be massive..

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by thaoriginator: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2015
I go dey there

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by raumdeuter: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Eko for SHow

Lagos for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by apcmustwin(f): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2015
koni dafun eni ti koni dafun..... Eko for Buhari. Southwest for Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by femmy2010(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Change is here.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Alphaoscar: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
I saw some people already going to the venue just now around Agege as early as 6am. Its gonna be massive .

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Alphaoscar: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
koni dafun eni ti koni dafun..... Eko for Buhari. Southwest for Buhari!

Ohun yen ni yen and bo de se maa je niyen.
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Olayinka8793(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Bring it on,we are ready.
I smell #Change everywhere.
Let us go there
#SaiBuhari
#Change

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Chy27: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Pls tell them to move from the road. People have to get to work on time.
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by jaybee3(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
This rally will shut down Lagos.

Sai Buhari
Eko oni bajë

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxrrvAel6M
You been slamdunking GEJ for eons bro.....

Lwkmd
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Go APC! I would have attended if I were in Lag. This will be the mother of all Rallies.

sai Buhari till 2019

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by smartigo: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2015
If I can close early today, I will. But traffic will be hellish around Ozumba,Bonny camp n d rest of the axis.
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by OgologoDimkpa: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ all the way. Say no to APC

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by feelamong(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
GMB welcome to the city of excellence!!

We are assuring you of 75% of our votes cast come Feb 14th..

Sai Buhari

The Change we want! Come and Rescue Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by haffaze777(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
90% of lasgidi votes goes to people general,to hell with fake afenifere dat endorse Jonathan in d name of Yoruba youth,awa omo Yoruba wa leyin re general rere gringringringrin,if any TANoid quote me Ogun ma slap e

4 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Lots of BRT buses loaded with agents of change in Ikeja already. Saw them on my way to work.. I think Lagos is ready for change!
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Alphaoscar: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't think nothing less than 60,000 people will attend this rally in Lagos oooo. With the way things are going now and the numbers of people trooping to the APC party secretariat in my LCDA.
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by adioolayi(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Please keep the live pictures coming...let's feed our eyes..
APC!!! Change Jonathan!!!
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Alphaoscar: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Aloralord1:
Lots of BRT buses loaded with agents of change in Ikeja already. Saw them on my way to work.. I think Lagos is ready for change!

Almost 18 BRT buses will move from my LCDA party secretariat apart other smaller vehicles and people that will go on their own
Re: Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos Today, ARE YOU READY!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Almost 18 BRT buses will move from my LCDA party secretariat apart other smaller vehicles and people that will go on their own
The ministry is moving.. I pray I can
close early enough to make it.. Wanna see Tinubu and Amaechi's dance steps.Lol. I expect Tinubu to take his former boy(Agbaje) to the cleaners again.. Most importantly, a chance for our general to sell himself to naija's number one state...Sai baba! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Governor Okorocha Leads Eastern Delegation To Celebrate Victory With GMB / Your Cocoa And Groundnuts Did Not Fund Our Oil Industry / APC House Of Commotion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.