Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate (1725 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by eph12(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
seges:

I respect your decision,I understand your apathy based on how politicians have been looting the country dry. Buhari is still the better option,I would have liked Fashola to be a candidate,however we have to make a choice based on the options we have and Buhari is the best choice.

Good luck with your choice. Just annoyed that these so called politicians can reel out promises without any figure to back it up. They're all aware of how much our budget is likely to be. Now if GMB comes out to tell us that so and so is how much he plans to spend to create the 3 million jobs or how much he plans to spend on this and tat. What am saying is that have heard so many promises to last me a lifetime. What we need right now is some extras to back this promises up to show him and his team has carried out their research well and there's a reasonable plan on how they intend to make things work. we're no fools neither are we kids. How are we not sure that this is just not about proving that he can win an election?
Peace
Re: Buhari Went To War College In America For A Year And PDP Call Him Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
Stop misleading the public. It was a letter of recommendation they found in his file.

Hmmm, They found recommendation, that's all that matters

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI'S Ministers Revealed: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List / I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians / Checkout The Profile Of APC Senator Nominee Sen Dr Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.