Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades (28698 Views)

Muslim Woman Accused Of Ignoring London Attack Victim Speaks Out / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ishiamu(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Former militant and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a. Tompolo, on Thursday replied former defence minister, Gen. T.Y Danjuma, for calling for his arrest over inflammatory statements at a time Nigeria needs peace.

He asked where Danjuma was when Mallam Ciroma Adamu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, and the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, made inciting statements about making Nigeria ungovernable.

The ex-Niger Delta militant queried why President Jonathan's convoy was stoned in Katsina and Bauchi States while Gen. Buhari had a peaceful outing when he campaigned in the Niger-Delta states.

‎Tompolo then reiterated his recent declaration that President Goodluck Jonathan must win next month's election for Nigeria to continue to stay together.

Danjuma had in Kano condemned those making reckless and provocative statements, adding that time had come for the federal government to arrest some former Niger Delta militants, including Tompolo, and leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, among others.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tompolo-replies-danjuma-accuses-him-of-ignoring-apc-s-tirades/200458/

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ichidodo: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
We're are with you Tompolo...let us be clear..the Niger delta refuse to stand aside whilst its son is subjected to a grand conspiracy between the northern establishment and southern collaborators for the sole quest of bringing power and the common wealth mined from the same Niger delta to the north....if you like shout democracy but discerning minds including the APC,the militants,the PDP,the northern traditional leaders,political leaders,elites know what is at stake and itsnt about the people but the crude oil hence the blackmail,the tacit support of Boko haram to put GEJ's regime under pressure,the media propaganda to broadcast this struggle and black mail potential voters to tow the line for "change"......These boys don't have time for big big lie mohammed grammer, they are stronger in arms,funds and the difficult terrain is their playground thus they are confident and will do anything to protect their motherland and the wealth she secretes..

214 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ishiamu(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
We don't talk much, we let our guns and bombs do the talking grin cheesy

Let me mention my people

Phockphockman, firefire, nigerianvenom, apcontherun, sunnybobo, clevvermind, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen,

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ishiamu(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
ishiamu:

Tompolo we dey with you in fighting this silly amajiris, I hope berem, egift, ngeneukwenu n barcanista move to north wen it begins cos aw take tompolo to there house lol

Let me mention my people

Phockphockman, firefire, nigerianvenom, apcontherun, sunnybobo, clevvermind, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen, seun, lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, and all others

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by xreal: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
ishiamu:
Former militant and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) HighChief Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a. Tompolo, on Thursday replied former defence minister, Gen. T.Y Danjuma, for calling for his arrest over inflammatory statements at a time Nigeria needs peace.He asked where Danjuma was when Mallam Ciroma Adamu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, and the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, made inciting statements about making Nigeria ungovernable.The ex-Niger Delta militant queried why President Jonathan's convoy was stoned in Katsina and Bauchi States while Gen. Buhari had a peaceful outing when he campaigned in the Niger-Delta states.‎Tompolo then reiterated his recent declaration that President Goodluck Jonathan must win next month's election for Nigeria to continue to stay together.Danjuma had in Kano condemned those making reckless and provocative statements, adding that time had come for the federal government to arrest some former Niger Delta militants, including Tompolo, and leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, among others.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tompolo-replies-danjuma-accuses-him-of-ignoring-apc-s-tirades/200458/

I hate to see that word.
They wouldn't, say these if they are FORMER .

13 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by clevvermind(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
i don't know of anybody but i am ready for the war. we the Niger Delta people are not scared. we are set.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by clevvermind(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
ishiamu:

Let me mention my people

Phockphockman, firefire, nigerianvenom, apcontherun, sunnybobo, clevvermind, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen, seun, lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, and all others
tell them make dem hear now.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by hyfr(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Tompolo show them the way forward. We've had one hell of a ride with this barbarians, we've got to move forward, just pity the pretty women amongst them who'll forever die in their kitchens

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ikweremilitant: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:

I hate to see that word.
They wouldn't, say these if they are FORMER .
d lagoon is open for free backstroke.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by xreal: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
ikweremilitant:
d lagoon is open for free backstroke.

...then jump in naa.

13 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Young03(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
I had to comment b4 readin'...back to topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=30264510][/quote]
Don't mind the Mofos...Those Almajiri cows think they have monopoly for violence, eh?
We are ready this time around.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Northern boko haram sabotaged GEJ's presidency so the Niger delta militants are likely going to return the favour whenever power returns to the north. Nigeria is indeed in a big mess.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by CyberWolf: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Election is roughly in 2 weeks time...We are fully set for the war. Let the northern oligarch bring it on..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Segadem(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Mr. Opolo abi wetin be his name self?
It is call election not selection, so anybody can win.
By ur statement that "GEJ must win " does not portray u have an idea what election stands for.

Sai Buhari.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by ignis: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
If this things continue heating up this way, I see the US prediction coming to reality.

BTW, no one is above the law. Anyone who makes any inflammatory statement capable of stirring up violence and bloodshed should be brought to book irrespective of Party.

Statements like these was what lead to mass bloodshed in 2011.

9 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by missbehave247(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Lolz
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Mogidi: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
The ex-Niger Delta militant queried why President Jonathan's convoy was stoned in Katsina and Bauchi States while Gen. Buhari had a peaceful outing when he campaigned in the Niger-Delta states.

THEY DON'T HAVE MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by lonelydora: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
We must send this Otuokean back to the fishing ports whether good or bad.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by jingh(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2015
tombolo again pls can someone collect the key of hell from oyedepo.
this man need to be in hell

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by holatin(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
[s]aCiroma Adamu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, and the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, made inciting statements about making Nigeria ungovernable.[/s]

It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
Buhari until dumbolo regain sanity

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by nicflame(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Tompolo should just enjoy his wealth while it lasts, cos his incarceration is near.

Click like for the people's general

36 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by kendrick9(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
ok
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by zydcode1(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
Election is roughly in 2 weeks time...We are fully set for the war. Let the northern oligarch bring it on..
. No be for my head ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by DrPrickson: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmmm.. Don't mind that Danjuma, he is only protecting the interest of his oil blocks in Niger delta. We own the wealth of Nigeria, he who pays the piper dictates the tune. If our son is not good enough to be president then our oil is not good enough to sustain the economy.
Unlike that mad cow bh that kill innocent people, these militants will kill the economy.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Diesel1(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Rugged entity...... Big ups to Tompolo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by PerfectFortune: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
I laugh when I hear some people talk about war like it is an ordinary strEet fight between Iya Sikira and Mama Chidi over a stall at the market.

War brings nothing but destruction and he who starts a war does not know what the end will look like.

The likes of Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo and the rest talking about war have never witnessed one before and pls don't compare the militancy operation in the Niger Delta with one. Majority of them will run away when the chips are down only to return years later to be self acclaimed war loords while lots of other lives and properties has already been lost. Afterall, they have nothing to loose.

Govt Tompolo and Asari-Dokubo were known for fighting for the rights of SS/NDelta until the amnesty and multi billion naira contracts were awarded to them. They (militants not ex) instead of investing in the NDelta or giving back to the helpless youth on the streets of NDelta they take their money and investments abroad, move around in convoy, gather chieftaincy titles and grow pot bellies.

When it seems like its not going to be business as usual, they resort to threat and begin to remind the unsuspecting Ndeltans that the North is against them so as to get their sympathy.

To help the people of NDelta unravel the mysery, please consider the following questions:

1. Has the FG not been giving out money and contracts to the Militants since the amnesty?

2. What are the contributions of the said militants to the region since amnesty and contract sharing?

3. Does any of the militants bother reinvesting in the region?

4. Does any of them have an investment outside the region, in the country or abroad? If yes, why?

5. Has GEJ been able to impact on and develop the region considerably in the last 6years of his rule? If no, why?

6. Why did the Militants keep quiet over non-development of the area (ND) in the last 6yrs (still)?

7. Why does the Militants want GEJ re-elected if he has not been able to develop the NDelta or atleast do somthing meaningful to impact +ly on the region in the last 6years?

8. Could the Militants have contributed to the reason why GEJ could't even do much to develop the region?

My ppl from the NDelta, pls don't allow illiterates to push you around. Atleast you need to consider your strenght (population, arm etc) before calling for war.

I believe your strength should be based on intelligence and technicality which is acclaimed to be the best weapon in winning a battle.

Say No To Violence, Embrace Intelligence, Say Yes To Peace.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Mattpopson101: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Alright
Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Either nah Tompolo, asari or shekau, if gbeke tins happen! Na every body bi born militants but na dey fast forward! I know who dey make una gain publicity self!

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Replies Danjuma, Accuses Him Of Ignoring Apc’s Tirades by Wenom: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Wallahi T.Y Danjuma,zaka ci kayn ka..ka da ka yi shuru!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' / Court orders the release of Orji Uzor Kalu from Jail / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.