Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! (1049 Views)

Why Did I Cast My Vote For Buhari? / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / I'm An Illiterate But I Will Cast My Vote For APC – 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by CharlesPhc: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Think about it Nigerians, when in 2003 (18yrs after he left power) Gen Buhari first Contested the Presidential election against OBJ what was he wanting to change in Nigeria? Remember that Nigeria had just returned to Civilian rule in 1999 (14yrs after he left power) and OBj had just done one term. Was he claiming there was massive corruption during the OBJ's regime? Was it Boko Haram? In 2007 he again contested against the late Umaru Yar'Adua, was there also massive NNPC corruption? or Boko Haram? In 2011 we saw GMB coming out against GEJ. What is GMB looking for power for? Now they have given 'the dog a bad name just to hang it' In his desperation he forged a certificate that bears 'Mohamed Buhari' instead of 'Muhamadu Buhari' which on a good day cannot be validly accepted anywhere in the world. Even if GMB wins the Presidential Election in Feb, I will be proud I didn't cast my vote for him period...!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Same here, I will rather kiss a snake than vote for
buhari.
Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by balash(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
We willl be proud foolish clueless individual like u dint add to the Generals feat been the president of Nigeria.

Already accepting defeats heheh

All hail social Media...We clearly murdered them taNoids

Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by CharlesPhc: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
balash:
We willl be proud foolish clueless individual like u dint add to the Generals feat been the president of Nigeria.

Already accepting defeats heheh

All hail social Media...We clearly murdered them taNoids

Sai buhari

A simple feat that couldn't be achieved in twelve years except with the help of both Boko Haram and expired politicians is not worth celebrating. If the Gen was that electable, he wouldn't have opted for a merger...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by kel4soft: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Think about it Nigerians, when in 2003 (18yrs after he left power) Gen Buhari first Contested the Presidential election against OBJ what was he wanting to change in Nigeria? Remember that Nigeria had just returned to Civilian rule in 1999 (14yrs after he left power) and OBj had just done one term. Was he claiming there was massive corruption during the OBJ's regime? Was it Boko Haram? In 2007 he again contested against the late Umaru Yar'Adua, was there also massive NNPC corruption? or Boko Haram? In 2011 we saw GMB coming out against GEJ. What is GMB looking for power for? Now they have given 'the dog a bad name just to hang it' In his desperation he forged a certificate that bears 'Mohamed Buhari' instead of 'Muhamadu Buhari' which on a good day cannot be validly accepted anywhere in the world. Even if GMB wins the Presidential Election in Feb, I will be proud I didn't cast my vote for him period...!!!

Chill brother, the President himself admitted in Port Harcourt, he had done nothing for us (South-South). Now, the excuse he gave for his failure is laughable since his been President is as a result of agitation

Remember where he himself claimed that if he cannot fixed Nigeria in 4years, even though you give him 100years he wont do anything. On the issue of his certificate, if PDP knows he has defaulted they should go to court. The certificate is only used as a propaganda which is not selling to many Nigerians. I understand your pains and frustration having exhausted other propaganda to tarnish the person of the General including the death of his daughter who died of sickle cell.

On the Issue of consistent of name, I doubt if you have ever gone for result verification.

Thank you brother.

4 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by kel4soft: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:

A simple feat that couldn't be achieved in twelve years except with the help of both Boko Haram and expired politicians is not worth celebrating. If the Gen was that electable, he wouldn't have opted for a merger...!!!

If Buhari is behind Boko Haram, why has he not been arrested. una ney dey tire??

3 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by fareed69(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Am quite sure GMB does not need your Vote to win
Y not cast it for your Dumb Ass President GEJ.

Sai Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by peckhamboi: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Una Don dey fear now.

You have seen the writing on the wall.

From Buhari will not win to you are proud you did not cast your vote for him.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by kokoA(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
***in oshomole's voice*** Go and die grin ****in ogbahegbon's voice*** it is becoming crystal clear like the biblical tekel mene ufasin, it is now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the People's General will be ascending the throne once again by God grace.. grin PDP supporters are giving up already.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by CharlesPhc: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
kel4soft:

If Buhari is behind Boko Haram, why has he not been arrested. una ney dey tire??

Sympathizer of a Cause and Sponsors of the Cause are two different individuals. It has not be proven that GMB is a sponsor of BH that is why he has not been arrested but it has been proven by himself that he sympathizes with their cause. One cannot be arrested simply because he secretly or openly sympathizes with their cause. He is presently riding on the wings of the effects of the Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by gabriel212: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
my broda truly Buhari as an else military officer had rule Nigeira before with an iron fist due to the situation of that time lest I forget, If Fashola was too soft, he wouldnt had make Oshodi a safe enviroment. moreover, we need to rescue Nigeria from the sinking SHIP through a person of strong mind and unles you will denied the fact that gej had failed the Nation enormously which he had admitted himself on the campaign podium.
VOTE WISELY NOT BY SENTIMENT!

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by kel4soft: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Sympathizer or Supporters of a Cause and Sponsors of the Cause are two different individuals. One cannot be arrested simply because he secretly sympathizes with their cause. He is presently riding on the wings of the effects of the Boko Haram

I don't get this your speculations, who told you he is behind Boko Haram sinc according to you sympathizers and supporters are shielding him.

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by pacifique(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Don't worry, he can't win; even with rigging.
Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by Adminisher: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2015
He is going to WIN and you are going to be one of the beneficiaries of his good performance. Lazy, confused, corrupt and cowardlynGood luck as bleeped up big time, Chadian troops are now inside Nigeria, FG will start massive purge in February or start borrowing heavily again. They are already selling another $1bn of bonds this week alone. Let the local ijaw man go back to waterside and let us have some serious gov't for a change.

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by CharlesPhc: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
kel4soft:

I don't get this your speculations, who told you he is behind Boko Haram sinc according to you sympathizers and supporters are shielding him.

I thought you were a learned guy...!!! Sorry no insult intended...!!! Pls read my comment again and don't say what i didn't say
Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by helinues: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
But you will benefit from him if he becomes the president? right? I expect you to go on exile

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by CharlesPhc: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
helinues:
But you will benefit from him if he becomes the president? right? I expect you to go on exile

I will only go on exile if GMB had gone on exile after losing the election in 2011...!!! Does that make you happen?
Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by Reptyle(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
@ OP

U sound like you are conceding defeat already...I guess you have seen the signs that GEJ winning the upcoming elections is going to be a tough call hey? grin grin grin

Seriously though, I appreciate your resolve. I did not vote for GEJ in the last elections...and I am so PROUD and GLAD I didn't. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by kel4soft: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I thought you were a learned guy...!!! Sorry no insult intended...!!! Pls read my comment again and don't say what i didn't say

My bad.
Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by ziccoit: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Don't tell me you are giving your vote to GEJ now that you have decided not be identified with change. This is where I'm having issue with reasoning faculty of Nigerian youths those who are supposed to be agent of change. You don't like GMB, agreed. What happened to other presidential candidates apart from GEJ? Any youth that vote GEJ come February election must have his head examined.

1 Like

Re: Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! by londoner: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Sympathizer or Supporters of a Cause and Sponsors of the Cause are two different individuals. One cannot be arrested simply because he secretly sympathizes with their cause. He is presently riding on the wings of the effects of the Boko Haram

Very true, if he was that credible and the answer to the corruption that has been there, in all his attempt all this time,why did Nigerians not vote him in then?

NOW they are spouting his past "achievements", why did people not remember this in past three times he contested?

Nigerians are now deluding themselves, and you are right about the fact that the merger made him palatable to most, and he would have no chance at all if he was still under his former party and going up against PDP and APC.

He is after power (full stop), no matter who is in office and he will not even offer his support to others, its either Buhari as ruler, or nothing, in his mind.

He seems uninterested in poliics outside of presidential elections.

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video - Gombo & Kano Townhall Meeting #buhari #APC / Plot For Postponement Of 2015 Elections Thickens As Jega Cancels Media Briefing / Millitary Incursion Imminent (a Retro-perspective Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.