Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga (7991 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Military Arrests Generals, Other Senior Officers Over Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Collynzo9: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Babalegba:
your post was hilarious. Ojukwu was a coward by yoruba military standards. A losing yoruba general dies in the battle or commits suicide if that prove impossible. Ojukwu lost a major war for his people and still died on a bed Yoruba soldiers stopped the hausa/fulani jihadists advance at oshogbo scoring a decisive victory while at the time the ibos were living in villages whithout any central government and no national army. In short the ibos at the time did not even understand the importance of central leadership ,something that has been understood by other people for over four thousand years. Talk about being slow.
You are a scumbag.
The Fulanis took over Ilorin and you are here boasting of scoring a ''decisive'' victory in Oshogbo, what is decisive about that victory when Ilorin is still in their hands today? Have you been able to destool the emir the they installed and bring back your Oba or whatever?
It is like someone taking over Lagos today and you are boasting of stopping him at Abeokuta, while Lagos is still in his hands. Shame.
Your so called empire was destroyed by rampaging Fulanis, that should make you ashamed.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by BlackTechnology: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:
Why is the army still fronting these cowards, in key command positions? When will this COAS understand, the politics in the army? angry angry angry angry

Spoke my mind

Except he is pretending, I believe he doesn't understand the ethno religious going on undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by zimoni(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
The Losers Have Turned The Thread To Yoruba Bashing As Usual

There Are Lot Of Wereys In This Forum.

Sucks To Be A Loser.

Bunch Of Murdarfuckars.

Address The Issue, Stop Hating Yoruba. No Be Yoruba Spoil Unna Life.

Col Okonkwo Is Igbo.

Ojukwu Was Igbo.

Shiorrrrrrrrrrr For

Awon Smellows

Awon Olofos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by BlackTechnology: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

the lt col with 10,000 men that somersaulted his car five times while running away from 30 boko haram in Mubi is yeeboo.

Lt colonel leading 10,000 men, that's impossible tit

Anyway even if he is Igbo, shoot him angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tonytony208(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
I never knew fela's family member was in the military....and a brigadier general at that.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Babalegba(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo9:

You are a scumbag.
The Fulanis took over Ilorin and you are here boasting of scoring a ''decisive'' victory in Oshogbo, what is decisive about that victory when Ilorin is still in their hands today? Have you been able to destool the emir the they installed and bring back your Oba or whatever?
It is like someone taking over Lagos today and you are boasting of stopping him at Abeokuta, while Lagos is still in his hands. Shame.
Your so called empire was destroyed by rampaging Fulanis, that should make you ashamed.
so you were idiotic enough to take the bait, you plonker.the ibos were so slow mentally that they were living in villages until the white men came to open their eyes and would never have withstood rampaging jihadists. Read history well if it is not too embarrassing for you.ilorin was taken in the course of a civil war and the youba military faced a superior cavalry force there. Military strategy dictates that to face such a force and use their own infantry advantatage they had to engage the enemy in a terrain where the horses could be subdued and not in a savanna hence the engagement of the enemy at oshogbo. Yorubas are one of the few people in this world that turned back a jihad., even the hausas failed to defeat the fulani jihadists. There is religious freedom in yorubaland because the jihadists were stopped. A slow race that failed to understand concepts that even the ancient Egyptians understood could never have survived a jihad. Lost tribe of Israel indeed. Because of sentiments you guys rushed into a war with the FG. And were comprehensively defeated. If the yoruba military chose to confront the fulanis at oshogbo for strategic reasons then I thank them because they won and because of this I do not have a muslim name. Now go andcry over why the white man had to come and teach you every basic thing.defence included. SLOW PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tit(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lt colonel leading 10,000 men, that's impossible tit

Anyway even if he is Igbo, shoot him angry

you know i always add salt and pepper to my gists.
meanwhile you know my mammy grandmamma is ibo from asaba.
so no hatin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tit(f): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Babalegba:
Yorubas are one of the few people in this world that turned back a jihad.,

how did yoruba stop jihad when all our obas are moslim?
this is why they oppose Ademusiwa who s not a moslim.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Babalegba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

how did yoruba stop jihad when all our obas are moslim?
this is why they oppose Ademusiwa who s not a moslim.
being defeated by a jihadist force meant you were forced to accept islam , but if you win the battle then you can choose to accept islam or not. Even after the battle many yortubas willignly embraced islam as they found it superior to paganism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by theV0ice: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm yet to see an Igbo coward.

You're right, Igbo cowards are tactical retreaters. They'll rather disappear to ivory coast to search for peace with boko haram. E.g bianca's godfather husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Demburrows:
The game plan here by the N Oligarchs is using the insurgency to over run the current govt, then later tople the govt via coupe in the guise of salvaging the the country from lingering insecurities which will be throttled towards the in coming election.
The big picture is, covertly using that opportunity to embellish back to themselves the oil well licensing which is slated to expire in the coming months.
The south south knows this, that is why the recent rantings of Niger delta warlords is no childs play. They are fully prepared.

KAI bros or head get oil.God bless u. u too sabi in fact u don talk am all
gej till those cleaners with brooms finish clining.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even Chad is bombarding Nigeria territory
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Samchelsea(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Even Chad is bombarding Nigeria territory
isn't it in collaboration with the Nigerian military?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Phils: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Too bad. I lost a gallant Captain in the battle. A cracked arty chap. God bless our Armed Forces, and console the families of fallen heroes.

No great battle has ever been won by being on the defensive – Napoleon Bonarparte.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tit(f): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Phils:
Too bad. I lost a gallant Captain in the battle. A cracked arty chap. God bless our Armed Forces, and console the families fallen heros.

No great battle has ever been won by being on the defensive – Napoleon Bonarparte.

may Allahu recieve his soul in Valhalla
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by kettykin: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I blame the COAS for this mess, how can he be handing over some sectors to the cowards who will flee in sighting the insurgents? The other time Obasanjo son was shut in the buttock when he was running from the battle Field. The COAS should not rely on the big mouthed cowards but look for the brave and intelligent officers.

you are right in a way but possibly the COAS would want to prove to the whole world some of the things about the same set of people
who have been going around vaunting how they defeated Biafra during the civil war , these shameless fools dont acknowlege the
role briatin and soviet union played during the civil war , now on a level playing ground the same set of people cannot even match a rag tag army
of illiterate untrained almajiris.

oen wonders if without using hunger as a weapon of war what these shameless tribes men would have become with thier loud mouths
Ihejirika never gave them an opprotunity and was able to put Boko Haram in the defencive while they heaped insults
and curses on him for not giving them an inch in the figth against Boko Haram
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by jpphilips(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Demburrows:
The game plan here by the N Oligarchs is using the insurgency to over run the current govt, then later tople the govt via coupe in the guise of salvaging the the country from lingering insecurities which will be throttled towards the in coming election.
The big picture is, covertly using that opportunity to embellish back to themselves the oil well licensing which is slated to expire in the coming months.
The south south knows this, that is why the recent rantings of Niger delta warlords is no childs play. They are fully prepared.

I have heard so much about this oil license nonsense, can you tell us the Northerners who own OPL vs the southerners who own them? mention the OPL and possibly where and how much they are producing, I want to be sure that this oil lease nonsense is not another Ebola salt water therapy.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

So NA are still making yoruba generals front line commanders? They haven't learnt from obasanjo, banjo, adekunke, oladipo diya?

Adekunle and Obasanjo should not be on that list. Except you are one of the products of Nigerian failed education system.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Emperor007: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Demburrows:

^^^

It wouldn't work, because there will be nothing called Nigeria ( though it never existed ) if they try it.

That's the reason they keep blaming GEJ instead of proffering solution to Boko Haram issue.

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2015
fr3do:

you see me sometimes making tribalistic comments on this forum, I do that to agitate for the interest of my tribe or jokingly when my tribe's interest isnt threatened.
Some of your tribesmen and my tribesmen have investments in the north and are targets of fulani aggression as this insurgency thrives.
Letting tribalism weaken the fight against boko haram will be an undoing.

Tribesmen? who is this goat?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
jpphilips:

Adekunle and Obasanjo should not be on that list. Except you are one of the products of Nigerian failed education system.

Really? One got shot in the buttocks running away from battlefield while the other refused to go to war front and instead sent his assistants.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm yet to see an Igbo coward.
Igbo cowards are everywhere. Ojukwu was one he took to his heels when Obj was around the corner. Meanwhile in armed robbery they excel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by jpphilips(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Really? One got shot in the buttocks running away from battlefield while the other refused to go to war front and instead sent his assistants.

Is that all your education could provide?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
jpphilips:

Is that all your education could provide?

Please don't derail the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by obiz2014: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
The likes of Ihejirika should be appointed Chief of Army staff
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by cjrane: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Generals arming Boko Haram by prematurely withdrawing from them and leaving all the expensive weapons behind for Boko Haram to become stronger, should be prosecuted and punished

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Enugu Airport Demolition: Ugwuanyi Never Threatened To Harm Emejulu - Paul Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.