Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga (7990 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Military Arrests Generals, Other Senior Officers Over Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:
Why is the army still fronting these cowards, in key command positions? When will this COAS understand, the politics in the army? angry angry angry angry

Joining the army alone just knowing that your chances of dying will increase is not cowardice.

Its easy for to seat in our arm chair and call some other people various names when ordinary knockout can make us scramble for safety

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tuoyoojo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
this is the right step in the right direction. commanders who cannot hold theie lines should be made to face the law.so much money has being pumped into the military. to whom much is given,much is expected. let this be a stern warning to others
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

Joining the army alone just knowing that your chances of dying will increase is not cowardice.

Its easy for to seat in our arm chair and call some other people various names when ordinary knockout can make us scramble for safety

Spoken like one of the cowards angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by bakila: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

You really want Nigeria to lose this war.

What of Minimah? I want us to win the war, if those guys go their and see things for themselves they will see the need to put all hands on deck and do the right thing.
Right now, they are think of which house to build and what thing to buy.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by cjrane: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Samchelsea:
proper investigation should be carried out

Those soldiers illegally supplying Boko Haram with weapons by abandoning such weapons should be made to pay.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Spoken like one of the cowards angry angry angry angry angry angry

You non coward can as well go to sambisa forest or better still Baga to prove your stupidity sorry bravery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

You non coward can as well go to sambisa forest or better still Baga to prove your stupidity sorry bravery.

Again, spoken like a coward, now gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

ha ha ha. Sorry, I did not know your nerve was that raw, I'll be more careful next time. The offer remains open though. ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

ha ha ha. Sorry, I did not know your nerve was that raw, I'll be more careful next time. The offer remains open though. ha ha ha

Coward, we can do this all day. Like I said gerrout.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by tit(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm yet to see an Igbo coward.

the lt col with 10,000 men that somersaulted his car five times while running away from 30 boko haram in Mubi is yeeboo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Coward, we can do this all day. Like I said gerrout.

Hi non-coward, I have downgraded the offer, Can you please join the nearest man o' war in your location. I promise you, no sambisa forest, baka or any north east assignment. Am serious. Ha ha ha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by fr3do(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

oga, what you are doing now is destructive tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
fr3do:

oga, what you are doing now is destructive tribalism.

really, where did you get that from?
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

Hi non-coward, I have downgraded the offer, Can you please join the nearest man o' war in your location. I promise you, no sambisa forest, baka or any north east assignment. Am serious. Ha ha ha.

Coward, you think this is your household discussion? where man o war separates your fight? it is not. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Coward, you think this is your house hold discussion? where man o war separates your fight? it is not. grin grin grin grin grin

There is no need for rhetoric, just volunteer to go and prove your stupidity in any troubled area while claiming to be brave. Its such a simple thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

There is no need for rhetoric, just volunteer to go and prove your stupidity in any troubled area while claiming to be brave. Its such a simple thing.

Coward, you don't know what volunteer means, if you did, you will close that cowardly mouth of yours.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Horus(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jto5hBsJo

[size=15pt]Nigeria's Campaign Against Boko Haram Hampered by 'cowards'[/size]

Nigeria's campaign against Islamist Boko Haram insurgents is being hampered by "cowards" in its armed forces, its presidential security adviser said in a rare public sign of high-level unhappiness with the effort.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Coward, you don't know what volunteer means, if you did, you will close that cowardly mouth of yours.

Confirmed. I was dealing with an ID1OT. My mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

Confirmed. I was dealing with an IDIOT. My mistake.

Inbred coward, I saw you coming. Now Go and die.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Inbred coward, I saw you coming. Now Go and die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

Inbred coward, Go and die.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by fr3do(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

really, where did you get that from?

you see me sometimes making tribalistic comments on this forum, I do that to agitate for the interest of my tribe or jokingly when my tribe's interest isnt threatened.
Some of your tribesmen and my tribesmen have investments in the north and are targets of fulani aggression as this insurgency thrives.
Letting tribalism weaken the fight against boko haram will be an undoing.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
fr3do:

you see me sometimes making tribalistic comments on this forum, I do that to agitate for the interest of my tribe or jokingly when my tribe's interest isnt threatened.
Some of your tribesmen and my tribesmen have investments in the north and are targets of fulani aggression as this insurgency thrives.

My friend get off whatever Igbo you are smoking undecided We are talking of the Nigerian army Ok. Look for another fellow to create your tribal war. Don't be silly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 9jatriot(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
fr3do:

That guy has a low IQ. Don't make the mistake of making exchanges with him, otherwise it won't be long before it becomes difficult to know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
9jatriot:

That guy has a low IQ. Don't make the mistake of making exchanges with him, otherwise it won't be long before it becomes difficult to know the difference.

Inbred coward, are you till talking? Waiting for you to activate your other monikers. I have all day for punks like you.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Babalegba(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm yet to see an Igbo coward.
your post was hilarious. Ojukwu was a coward by yoruba military standards. A losing yoruba general dies in the battle or commits suicide if that prove impossible. Ojukwu lost a major war for his people and still died on a bed Yoruba soldiers stopped the hausa/fulani jihadists advance at oshogbo scoring a decisive victory while at the time the ibos were living in villages whithout any central government and no national army. In short the ibos at the time did not even understand the importance of central leadership ,something that has been understood by other people for over four thousand years. Talk about being slow.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by fr3do(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
atlwireles:

My friend get off whatever Igbo you are smoking undecided We are talking of the Nigerian army Ok. Look for another fellow to create your tribal war. Don't be silly

you were the one being absurdly tribalistic not me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by atlwireles: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
fr3do:

[s]you were the one being absurdly tribalistic not me.[/s]
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by MansaMoussa: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

So NA are still making yoruba generals front line commanders? They haven't learnt from obasanjo, banjo, adekunke, oladipo diya?

!
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by MansaMoussa: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

So NA are still making yoruba generals front line commanders? They haven't learnt from obasanjo, banjo, adekunke, oladipo diya?

Col. OKONKWO was responsible for the fall of Mubi! So respect your age and shut it Sir!
You were not in the Field with them that Day, so you have no right to Judge!
Insult me and I'll collect ask the Keeper of Hell's Gate to lend you his keys!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by 100Cents: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Demburrows:
The game plan here by the N Oligarchs is using the insurgency to over run the current govt, then later tople the govt via coupe in the guise of salvaging the the country from lingering insecurities which will be throttled towards the in coming election.
The big picture is, covertly using that opportunity to embellish back to themselves the oil well licensing which is slated to expire in the coming months.
The south south knows this, that is why the recent rantings of Niger delta warlords is no childs play. They are fully prepared.

That's the NAIL....

Let them keep joking. God dey watch..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga by Ikwokrikwo: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I blame the COAS for this mess, how can he be handing over some sectors to the cowards who will flee in sighting the insurgents? The other time Obasanjo son was shut in the buttock when he was running from the battle Field. The COAS should not rely on the big mouthed cowards but look for the brave and intelligent officers.
The brothers and sisters of those Yoruba cowards are always the most eager to insult the President and commander in chief whenever boko haram successfully attacks a village. Most of the towns and villages they took over were handled by cowardly Yoruba commanders. I remember the other story of one that hid in the bush in Mubi or so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Falls Out With The West / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.