Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Yet Another Flavor Of Prayers For Supporters Of The Main Presidential Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet Another Flavor Of Prayers For Supporters Of The Main Presidential Candidates (485 Views)

Supporters Of Atiku Abubakar & Kwankwaso Clash In Jada, Adamawa (Photos) / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Flavor Of Prayers For Supporters Of The Main Presidential Candidates by duwdu: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Dear Nairalanders;

I thought to share with you in this post - and my next in this thread - the following on the subject matter, as it appeared in the comments section of an article in this morning's on-line edition of The Punch Newspaper, and I quote:

By DazzlingSmile • 11 hours ago

Prayers for GEJ & PDP Supporters

Jonathan/PDP promised us electricity.

*If you're a Nigerian living in the dark and you said you want to continue with PDP/GEJ's government, you will remain in the dark for the rest of your life.

Jonathan/PDP promised us Security.

*If you're a Nigerian living without an adequate security and you said you want to continue with PDP/GEJ's government, you will continue living in fear.

Jonathan/PDP promised to create jobs for all Nigerians.

*If you're a Nigerian, jobless or without a good job and insist you want to continue with PDP/GEJ's government, You will remain jobless for the rest of yourself.

Jonathan/PDP promised Health care reform.

*If you're a Nigerian with no access to quality health care and you said you want to continue with PDP/GEJ's government, you will remain living in sickness.

Jonathan/PDP promised qualitative and competitive education.

*If you're Nigerian and you witnessed the ASUU strike during GEJ administration that lasted almost a year and you insist on PDP/GEJ's government, good things will go on strike in your life.

Jonathan/PDP promised to Fight corruption.

*If you're a Nigerian and can see the level of corruption in the system but you insist on PDP/GEJ's government, your system will remain corrupt.

Jonathan/PDP promised to fight Injustice.

*If you're a Nigeria and you can see the level of injustice in the country but you said you want to continue with PDP/GEJ's government. Nigerian Police/Military will harrass you and no justice will be done.

If you're a True PDP/GEJ supporter and you can't say AMEN to this, shame on you.

I used to be GEJ No. 1 fan because i believed he was Gods [sic] sent but i discovered that he's not in anyway different from the juntas we've had in the past if not worse than them, I will advice my fellow Nigerians to ignore politicians that can't come out to tell you what they have achieved in the office after 6 years they've been in government despite their promises but believe they can win peoples mind by
playing ethnic and religion politics.

Vote for Change, Vote GMB/Osibanjo.

Source: The comments section following the article: http://www.punchng.com/opinion/a-president-with-good-luck-and-general-with-momentum/

P34c3
Re: Yet Another Flavor Of Prayers For Supporters Of The Main Presidential Candidates by duwdu: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
The following was the reply to the quote in the above original post, and I quote as well:

By: Efe
He..he…he…he, The FALL of northern OLIGARCHY is a Historic Comedy.
Buhari the Comedian**** I dey laugh Amoured Personnel Carrier (APC).
Atiku would have been a better looser than this ignorant fake General Buhari

TINUBUruku is never tired with his Obsolete Calculus.
An ILLITERATE can’t be sneaked into Aso Rock from back door.

JONATHAN will surely get two/third of the total vote cast.
GEJ till2019

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Osun LP Adopts GEJ As Their Presidential Candidate. / Election Shift: When Logic Is Illogical By Egghead Odewale / Who Is Mtn Campaigning For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.