Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp (1876 Views)

Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Oshiomhole's Commissioner For Invest & Ppp,hon.dennis Idahosa Dumps Apc For Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by erunz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
OSHIOMHOLE'S COMMISSIONER FOR INVESTMENTS AND PPP,HON.DENNIS IDAHOSA BIDS WELFARE TO APC AS HE JOINED PDP!

Hear him:

" Your Excellency,you are a man we respect so much but we are confused about your position on the presidential elections. Your recent public statements is giving a lie to your famed objectivity and disturbing our conscience. President Goodluck Jonathan has done more than his predecessors in office and it will be a disservice to this nation to substitute him. I am not the only one who holds this view in your cabinet but I may be the first to voice it out and act accordingly. It is an honour serving with you but it will be a greater Honour for me to join you in the Transformation team of ensuring that President Goodluck Jonathan is returned for the good of our people. I hope that as other colleague commissioners subsequently join me in this quest,you will find time to reflect on the true state of things and toe the path of honour by supporting Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Edo state!
God bless Nigeria!!

Oba Ghator Okpere!

Isei!"

WITH THESE WORDS,THIS HONOURABLE IDAHOSA OBLITERATED THE SHAMEFUL POLITICAL HARLOTRY OF THE OTHER IDAHOSA WHO SOME DAYS AGO IGNOMINIOUSLY JOINED THE JAJANWEEDIANS.

More commissioners expected to join the transformation Army!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Aegon(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Man of guts. So many Buhari followers in the south are just there for appearance purposes.
FTC Anyway

3 Likes

Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by ahaika23: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Men of wits and Glory, men who are principled and true. Men with dignity and respect. Respect sir!
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by tit(f): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
He ate all the money Oshio baba gave him to rent crowd!

He ate all the money,
and he did not bring change.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Jorussia(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
His defection has been long expected. He was on the verge of doing so sometime last year over his grouse with the election of party excos in his local government ( ovia South west). His nominees did not win,so he resolved to join PDP, but the governor appeased him by making him a commissioner.The reason he gave for his defection is not true,it has to do with losing out in the ovia South west APC politics.I know that he was close to the governor, but the gov will not want to offend omagbon and his wife,Morrison who his via south west chairman,chief uyigue and other APC leaders in ovia South west who have been very supportive to his govt.That is politics for you, every body's interest cannot be melt at the same time. In the quest to remain relevant politically, some lose others gain/win.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by baybeeboi: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
He ate all the money Oshio baba gave him to rent crowd!

He ate all the money,
and he did not bring change.
hmmm!
And you know all this?
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by stebell(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC, a party filled wit lies and deceit. One by one, they wud join the Fresher Air train.

Vote GEJ
Vote PDP.
End Tinubu's reign.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Trailblazer1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its the season of change
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by petrov10: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fresh air to u sire

1 Like

Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by tit(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
baybeeboi:

hmmm!
And you know all this?

bottom power
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Descartes: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
His defection is "inconsequential" as far as politics is concern.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
His defection has been long expected. He was on the verge of doing so sometime last year over his grouse with the election of party excos in his local government ( ovia South west). His nominees did not win,so he resolved to join PDP, but the governor appeased him by making him a commissioner.The reason he gave for his defection is not true,it has to do with losing out in the ovia South west APC politics.I know that he was close to the governor, but the gov will not want to offend omagbon and his wife,Morrison who his via south west chairman,chief uyigue and other APC leaders in ovia South west who have been very supportive to his govt.That is politics for you, every body's interest cannot be melt at the same time. In the quest to remain relevant politically, some lose others gain/win.

Nice one boss. The egocentric chauvinist wants to claim he loves Jonathan more than he loves himself. He should go join them. I trust my Comrade Governor, he would wish him well in his future endeavours.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
His defection is "inconsequential" as far as politics is concern.

Why did you say so?! Have you forgotten you're a PDP aficionado?!
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Descartes: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Why did you say so?! Have you forgotten you're a PDP aficionado?!
...and what are you talking about?
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
...and what are you talking about?

Why did you say his defection is inconsequential?! You've already concluded that GMB would win Edo State?!
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Descartes: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Why did you say his defection is inconsequential?! You've already concluded that GMB would win Edo State?!
I guess you still have a lot to learn.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
I guess you still have a lot to learn.

What's this one saying?! Do you know the reality on the ground in Edo State?! Don't be in Lagos an pretend to know what's going on in Edo State pls.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Jorussia(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

What's this one saying?! Do you know the reality on the ground in Edo State?! Don't be in Lagos an pretend to know what's going on in Edo State pls.
can you please tell me what's the reality on ground in Edo state?
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
can you please tell me what's the reality on ground in Edo state?

It's what you already know. It's audible to the deaf, visible to the blind and vocal to the dump that Jonathan has lost Edo People's Support.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by Jorussia(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

It's what you already know. It's audible to the deaf, visible to the blind and vocal to the dump that Jonathan has lost Edo People's Support.
You are 100% correct.I throught you were one those people spreading falsehoods about the popularity of GEJ IN EDO STATE.NO matter how PDP will campaign in Edo state,GMB WILL GET AT LEAST 70% VOTES IN EDO,FORGET ALL THE MEDIA HYPE OF PDP CHAMPIONED BY ITV.if go round the street of benin,you will at the overwhelming support for GMB,especially from people of 50years and above.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by donphilopus: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jorussia:
You are 100% correct.I throught you were one those people spreading falsehoods about the popularity of GEJ IN EDO STATE.NO matter how PDP will campaign in Edo state,GMB WILL GET AT LEAST 70% VOTES IN EDO,FORGET ALL THE MEDIA HYPE OF PDP CHAMPIONED BY ITV.if go round the street of benin,you will at the overwhelming support for GMB,especially from people of 50years and above.

Lol... Bros, it seems you're new here. Since days immemorial, I've been among the Edolites who support GMB on this forum. Most people who do not have any idea of what's happening in Edo State believe that because Jonathan is from Edo State, we'll be bewildered with "he's our brother" mentality. If Jonathan secures 40% of the votes in Edo State, then the Election is rigged. NASS Polls would surely influence who wins the Presidential in Edo, and as it stands now, APC Candidates in Edo are gaining grounds more than their PDP Counterparts.
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by erunz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seriously I can bet with anyone GEJ. Will win in Edo state, forget about what you read on papers, Edo's and Ishans are voting GEJ in mass
Re: Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp by baybeeboi: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

bottom power
hmmm!
I refuse to ask the question

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders / (live Update) From The University Of Ibadan Polling Units(pics) / PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.