Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M (1946 Views)

Dasukigate: Buhari’s Close Friend, Jafaru Isa Returns N170m / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by anwo247: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Facts are now emerging as to how President Mohammadu Buhari helped his political associate and former military governor of Kaduna State, Jafaru Isa to refund N100 million of the N170 million he allegedly received from embattled former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki.

Isa, a retired brigadier-general, who was arrested penultimate Wednesday by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) was reported to have refunded N100 million, at his Asokoro residence in Abuja.

WazobiaReporters has gathered from a close presidency source that Jafaru Isa, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), was awarded a contract through the Ministry of Education.

The contract said to be worth over N300 million was allegedly backdated to December, last year.

The contract, from which he got N100 million as mobilization fee was to build facilty in some universities.

“It was this mobilization fund that omeone was instructed to go drop with EFCC,” the source said.

It should be recalled that WazobiaReporters had reported on January 11, 2016 that it was the Presidency that packaged the arrest of Jafaru Isa and the N100 million refund to give impression that the ANTI corruption fight was not selective.

A source, who claimed to be in the know told our reporter that Isa’s arrest by the EFCC and the subsequent refund of N100 million was just packaged to give the impression that the president was not being selective in his fight against corruption.

The source said it was “a script perfectly acted.”

He said a top aide of the president was behind the N100 million refund.

“They arrested him, helped him to refund N100 million and get the story to the press so as to give some level to give the impression that the anti-corruption fight is achieving the desired result and that President Buhari was not being selective.

“I challenge EFCC to tell us from whose account the N100 million refund was transferred to the EFCC account. Or are they saying that the N100 million refund was made in cash?

“Was Jafaru Isa keeping the N100 million somewhere since he collected the money from Dasuki and he simply went to where he was keeping it to retrieve it ad take it the EFCC?

“There are more questions that must be answered by the EFCC and those behind this Jafaru Isa script, and the simple reality is that President Buhari knows source of the N100 million that was refunded,” the source said.

via Wazobia Reporters

http://www.thetrentonline.com/how-buharis-associate-jafaru-isa-was-given-n300-million-contract-to-refund-n100-million-to-efcc/
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by mekd: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just 100m alone.....Wat about the rest
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by ejiinii: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Another propaganda busted

When pdp was in power they arrest pdp chieftains like ibori and co but but Buhari only arrest opposition member

5 Likes

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
TheTrentOnline, IgbereTV, TheAuthority, HopeForNigeria, etc are all PDP progaganda machines.

5 Likes

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by brunofarad(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Scam everywhere
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by IamPatriotic(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
this ought to have been titled "Goatarians fight back"

1 Like

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by ShowYourCertificate: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
This looks very credible. I expect the likes of Punch and DailyPost to carry this news verysoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by nogames: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
With all these yeye news, one may be tempted to support social media act. If you want publish this kind of information, go extral miles and provide details like sharareports does. You quote a source frm presidency no document to back it up, abah

1 Like

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by IVORY2009(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Another propaganda busted

When pdp was in power they arrest pdp chieftains like ibori and co but but Buhari only arrest opposition member

Bode George nkor
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by Emmafrancis: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jesu!
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by arewaempire: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
TheTrentonline ?

You can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by johnmartus(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
WAZOBIA REPORTER OWN BY WHO? BY MR JOEL OBI EMEKA

1 Like

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
TheTrentOnline, IgbereTV, TheAuthority, HopeForNigeria, etc are all PDP progaganda machines.
Soon as I saw the headline, I scrolled down to check the source out and I wasn't disappointed. Of course I didn't bother reading even the first line after seeing the source.

Typical.
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by ejiinii: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
You will bother to read because is the truth but if you want to promote propaganda you quote the nation newspaper

Anyway the question is where does jafaru get 100 million in 3 days and how did he send the money to efcc

omenka:
Soon as I saw the headline, I scrolled down to check the source out and I wasn't disappointed. Of course I didn't bother reading even the first line after seeing the source.

Typical.

3 Likes

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by LadyExcellency: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
omenka:

Typical.

You scrolled to check if the source was among those media organizations APC signed MoU to jettison any embarrassing publication against Bihari's regime.

One thing you must know is that the partnership won't save this regime if they fail to deliver and moreover, a time will come when those APC media partners will lose touch with the people and then decide to write APC on their wish to pull out from the campaign.

There is Nothing hidden that won't be exposed, it's just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by ckmayoca: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
There are some truthz in the news.

2 Likes

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by EazyMoh(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na lie!
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by anwo247: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
omenka:

Typical.

As a programmed robot, no independent reasoning is expected of you.

#SlavesWhoLoveTheirChain

1 Like

Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
omenka:

Typical.
WazobiaReporters appears to be one of them.
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by mazzi: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
This news sounds true
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by PRYCE(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
The Nation, The Cable, Sahara Reporters, Premium times, Punch!

APC's 'UNPropaganda' outlets...

What's good for the beetle is also good for the shít it roles!
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
anwo247:

As a programmed robot, no independent reasoning is expected of you.

#SlavesWhoLoveTheirChain
Cc: Mynd44. Hope you can see this. I made an independent remark and called out no one, neither did I insult anyone, yet I got this.

Hope you enforce the Rules here.

Thanks.
Re: How Apc Chieftain, Jafaru Isa Was Given N300 Million Contract To ‘refund N100 M by Tycoflu(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
News from trentonline.com while Wazobia reporter contacted the source. All these for one articles. Wailers you guys can do better than this.

(1) (Reply)

Consequencies Of Supreme Court Verdicts / Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. / MURIC Replies The New Boko Haram Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.