Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Giving Out Jobs For Political Interest.grab The Opportunity At Nasrda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Out Jobs For Political Interest.grab The Opportunity At Nasrda (490 Views)

The Occupy Nigeria 2016, Political Interest Or Secession Movement? / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out Jobs For Political Interest.grab The Opportunity At Nasrda by adibababa1: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are you an applicant from kogi east?does your father,mother,uncle,Aunty or any relatives has political to support the political ambitions of the Dg Nasrda airport road Abuja.Grab the opportunity to to talk to them to present your cv to the Dg and you are employed.Requirement:you must be an igala from kogi east,you must have somebody capable of influencing Dg senatorial ambitions,and his future governertorial ambitions.even husbands and wives can be employed because it happen recently there.you can claim another state to make it easier.
Re: Giving Out Jobs For Political Interest.grab The Opportunity At Nasrda by san316(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

I Support Jonathan Because He Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — IBB / Why We Never Forgive Goodluck / Premium Times: If Re-elected, I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term, Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.