Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Please Comment People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Comment People. (619 Views)

If You Have Been To Cameroon Please Comment On This Post / Does Having A Condom In A Lady's Bag Make Her Irresponsible? Please Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Comment People. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
[i][/i]hi people.
Re: Please Comment People. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
whAT should i do?
Re: Please Comment People. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm u sure say u wan marry him abi na german citizenship u de after? undecided
you guys should discuss about it. Either you guys get married here or he helps u get visa.
Re: Please Comment People. by tpiah99: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
What's with all these questions.

The other day it was a british national and a nigerian.

Anyway, why not post in travel section again.
Re: Please Comment People. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
this is serious
Re: Please Comment People. by KMTee(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
seek advice from a marriage counsellor, not nairaland
Re: Please Comment People. by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
I hav commented cheesy
Re: Please Comment People. by TrishaP(f): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
In Hilary duff voice my lips are sealed.. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Comment People. by Chizzy20(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
OK so wat do u want nairalanders to do, beg ur 40 yrs old lover to stay?
Re: Please Comment People. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol
Re: Please Comment People. by tpiah99: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Travel section, this is romance.

Or just take it to general section since its actually not certain where its supposed to be.
Re: Please Comment People. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
zeeblamj:
[i][/i]hi people.

I have been watching your comments on the German thread where you are enjoying your moment of fame. After my friends and i have gone through all info on you we are shocked to find out that you are nothing but a skinny liar. To think that you banter words with me. You, a little girl going by your recent pictures you should be far younger than my younger sister.
Your claims:
Your claim that you earn more than your husband who earns more than 5,200 euro monthly. You that was a student in Kogi Polytechnic (cheap school considering your bragging) in 2014 just last year? How can that be? You who got married just this year without a work permit self because you dont even qualify for Germany family reunion yet. And i know very well that citizenship is not automatic. It takes years. For petesake its less than 6 months and you are claiming you gave 2 people sponsorship letter? lipsrsealed Sponsorship without papers yet?!

And you referring to me that I am trained by my parents, obviously I am definitely not your mate. I am self made without needing to sponge off a white guy for money or papers. I wasn't wrong in seeing you as a white hustler. Your thread here confirms that grin
You making comments on me traveling with Aba made shoes, I have seen all your pictures and honestly if that is how ugly and cheap German shoes are, then I am not buying.
For you telling me you have 'been in my shoes' and you are only helping me Can you imagine how s*illy you could be? You with your very cheap gown on your court day. I was expecting to see you in a Vera Wang tongue with all your mighty bragging. If i was offered such cheap ugly gown for my wedding I would rather tie a wrapper than wear that

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of Divorce / Hilarious Picture: Labelled Condoms For Different Ladies For The Val. / Do You Feel You Channel Too Much Energy And Time Into Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.