Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi (585 Views)

Metuh Has Admitted Collecting N400m From Dasuki – EFCC / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by LocalChamp: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan has admitted failure in Niger Delta – Amaechi
Posted by: Osemwengie Ben Ogbemudia, Benin in News Update 23 hours ago

Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, said on Thursday in Benin City, Edo State that President Goodluck Jonathan admitted in Port Harcourt on Wednesday that he has failed the people of South- south for not impacting meaningfully in the region.
Amaechi said with the self confessions of failure by the President, the people of South-south should not waste their votes on him come February 14.
He said,”My people, President Goodluck Jonathan came to Rivers State on Wednesday and admitted that, he (Jonathan) has failed in his responsibility to the people of the region. Is that not enough to tell him to go home and rest? After six years, there is nothing to show our people that this what our President Goodluck Jonathan has done for us, haba.
“This our brother President Goodluck Jonathan is telling our Rivers State people that I will do this, I will do that and after six years. Haba!
“For me and my brother Adams Oshiomhole, what we tell our people is what we have done, not I will do.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-admitted-failure-amaechi/
Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes; and he earned my trust.

Always show the true picture of things instead of lying about it.

Osinbajo lied.

Buhari lied.

Amaechi lied.
Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by bettercreature(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes he did,an awkward moment when a president continue to contradict and campaign against himself,I doubt he has PHD

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by donphilopus: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
I like the last paragraph. “For me and my brother Adams Oshiomole, what we tell our people is what we have done, not I will do.” I could remember we apologised to Oshiomole during so many of his re-election rallies to stop listing his achievement because it was too numerous to mention.

I'm glad Jonathan has accepted that he's a failure. But the most surprising thing is that some people still defend him wrongly even when they're aware that he has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by donphilopus: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes he did,an awkward moment when a president continue to contradict and campaign against himself,I doubt he has PHD

He's a PhD drop-out.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by golor(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
If Jonathan could not contribute meaning fully in south south and d entire Nigeria at large in his first four years,is it now dat he won't need our vote after dis election he wil contribute?jona enough of all dis ur scam and sweet mouth.we need change,it obvious u hv nothin to contribute to 9ja.

Buhari all d way,weda buhari debate or not I will vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari vs Ayo fayose Jonathan vs Amaechi neither amaechi or ayo fayose must visit prison
Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi Haba! grin

Mind you Mr. Amaechi.... Mr. Oshiomole is not your brother!! undecided undecided
If you are not careful he will sell you to PDP.
Keep calling him your brother!
Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by Garrithe1st: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
I always knew Jona-daft was a massive failure even before his ogogoro-induced confession.

By FeBuhari 14, he'll see our verdict in his report card: ADVISED TO RETIRE TO OTUOKE..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Admitted Failure In Niger Delta – Amaechi by derrick333(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
dunkem21:
Yes; and he earned my trust.

Always show the true picture of things instead of lying about it.

Osinbajo lied.

Buhari lied.

Amaechi lied.

I swear2God he said it , "sins ur govnor(amechi) said I didn't do anitin for my pipo,v agreed,now I will do somtin if u vote me in" dat was what Jonathan said

(1) (Reply)

February Polls Should Not Hold—balarabe Musa / Certificate Saga: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / An Nyc Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.