Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (48707 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by micrep3030(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
The guy is not looking happy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by mkoabiola: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi juju nva xpire.
D only lion and mafia dat can bark at jonathan.lol

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
I always like this man...Always stand-out

APC......CHANGE

CHANGE....JONATHAN

SAI BUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rote!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
The kind suffer wey dey wait this dude for kirikiri ehn lipsrsealed God spare his life beyond May 29. After which immunity will be over

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Abmarshalo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=maxism2 post=30278611][/quote]

This man is just a serial loser. Hope with the eye glass he is seeing FAILBUHARI

#GEJMYVAL.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by cluksy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
To hell with his pose.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by dokunbam(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol grin

I like that
The Change is intoxicating

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Fellywood(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]Can you imagine...APC Chieftains riding on an open roof bus along the streets of lagos...i wonder if the PDP guys can do same....[/size]
They are having their last Lagos public appearance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by basty: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
Best performing governor, ékun ókó Jonathan. Don't worry wa se aseyori lori Buhari.
By His grace,you will laugh come may 29 for swearing in the people's general.
GMB 2015,a completed project.By His grace.

Amin my brother proudly #sai Buhari @ change 2015

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by HURUCHI(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
juniormusa:
Gej till 2019

U neva lean leson abi ok

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by aspirebig: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Looks chidish,the type they buy for children during christmas time.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Looking very funny

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by tpiah99: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
At least he did not use google glass ( if it will work in nigeria)

Lord have mercy!

If these babalawos and politicians use nigeria's money to buy those things ehn, it won't be easy!

More suffering for the nigerian populace.

Google will be smiling to the bank though.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi is the reason I made a turn back from PDP to APC.
I love this man die.

Sai Dakuku Peterside and Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by apcmustwin(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
pdp's
worst
night
mare

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by basty: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
yehmi01:
And this nonsense is on FP angry

Fu****k your a**s

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by elbinmanny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing livesbecause that is a government number one priority.
Who can give this?
I know it's definitely not GEJ
is that the monorail that he is crusing on? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by kristisking(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi the traitor.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by maclatunji: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Governor Amaechi is a real APC fan boy.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by juniormusa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
HURUCHI:

U neva lean leson abi ok
Taaah which lesson
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Btruth: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
dapsoneh:
Baba niyen

Baba gan niyen! ....lol. PDP aa gba!! Won nti ri ikankan.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nihilist: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jor o!

Ray Charles to the bullshit!!!

He's not a star, somebody lied, Amaechi got Wike's mum tied in the car.

Hunh!!!!

cool

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by 360musicng(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
how does that change the fact that im browsing for free here?.. next biko
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
MOD why was my post hidden?

Is it now an offence to appreciate the sunglasses Hon. Ameachi is putting on? I have read other demeaning comments on the thread so far, you have not deemed it fit to hide those comments either.

This is unfair...till now you have not provided any explanation to support your actions. I am still observing
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by appini: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buffoon
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Learner..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amaechi's Lagos dey sweet. Walahi! I swear.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by JesslordKay(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing lives because that is a government number one priority.
Who can give these?
I know it's definitely not GEJ
and not Buhari
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
The man has swagger

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
He should flex wella, prison awaits him after May.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Descartes: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Always learn to bow out when the ovation is too high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.