Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (48678 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
aare07:
Incoming minister
Sai Buhari

Minister ko..."prince-pa" nii??

Wasn't he promised a VP position before he started insulting GEJ?? grin

Let him keep riding with the incumbent outgoing loosers..no wahala gringringringringringrin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by kceemart(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
If he likes,let him eat APC customised food.D change we need in Nigeria is not Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by JesslordKay(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
lonelydora:
Amaechi is the reason I made a turn back from PDP to APC.
I love this man die.

Sai Dakuku Peterside and Buhari.
lacks willpower at your age.so bad. Be a man.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hater blocker grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by ify23ng: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Old papa youngie. See this old man misbehaving because of political power.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by edo3(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
That is my man anytime,anyday..oh how I wish ds guy na my broda,,I too gbadun am wella..wa sere rotel,,ekun oko jona..

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by mickeymimi: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Looking good . Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
kunyeo:
Jonathan's albatross. He singlehandedly fought Jonathan to a standstill. He deserves all the attention.

I don't see GEJ standing still anywhere for the rat of Ubima...i believe he's now a corpse after the last childish rant he made about the stadium and rally in PH

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Myluv1: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina, Madueke Give Accounts www.nairaland.com/2120249/gejs-achievements-aganga-iweala-nebo#30249684
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by gp6liveth(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ameachi keep wearing that kids class while following failbuhari. Before u will drop that glass we have taken over rivers state and aso rock closed for 72 years people.

Errand boy! Mongopak
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Locapito(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thats the man, the LION OF NIGER DELTA, the only man that cannot be shaken by rants from gej, pej, wike, asari, tompolo, boyloaf and entire pdp. Carry goooooo!!!!!! U don win.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by xdravy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only man that can say no to impunity and clueless GEJ and mama p the thug lady in rivers ststategrin grin grin
APC! Change is coming soon cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:
this man has left rivers state to be patrolling around,playing houseboy to buhari..
Just look at the kind of glass he is wearing, a glass for kids..
Oga you didn't ask what he is wearing inside the Agbada
You no look am
You no see am

Na so PDP dey dress? grin
You can't even copy!!
#Tautz
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by MikelMerry(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hahaha very funny man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Kulikulitapa: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing lives because that is a government number one priority.
Who can give these?
I know it's definitely not GEJ

Can I have your account details? I need to deposit some money there. You get sense boku.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
kunyeo:
Jonathan's albatross. He singlehandedly fought Jonathan to a standstill. He deserves all the attention.

hmm no wonder amaechis soldiers stopped jona from campaigning cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Locapito(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
The kind suffer wey dey wait this dude for kirikiri ehn lipsrsealed God spare his life beyond May 29. After which immunity will be over
and what will happen to likes of die madueke, wike, FFK, Abba moro, fayose and buruju kashamu?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Locapito:
and what will happen to likes of die madueke, wike, FFK, Abba moro, fayose and buruju kashamu?

What have they done sir?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by kasava: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
There is God oooooooo.
All we want is a change across board inclusive of u pple wt long mouth. Have u prayed for Nigeria today
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Uncletony(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is he still d river state governor?!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Locapito(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What have they done sir?
and what have Amechi done?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Locapito:
and what have Amechi done?

Wait till then.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sai buhari....you really charmed Amaechi..... sad shocked cry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clowns.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by yuio33: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by discusant: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clown driven to madness by personal hatred for his fellow human being, Goodluck Jonathan!!!!

Through Rotimi Amaechi's APC madness, Rivers State has had no working governor for about one-and-half years now.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by kemsy100(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:
this man has left rivers state to be patrolling around,playing houseboy to buhari..
Just look at the kind of glass he is wearing, a glass for kids..
haha ..u funy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
kimond101:
Yessir he rocked them shades
Plus he can dance aswell.
2015 political atmosphere has been quite interesting and comical.

I believe we need a president whose presence alone would make people afraid of implementing their corrupt tendencies.
Nigerians are strong headed people we need a leader that can handle us without fear aswell as being accountable to the people in securing lives because that is a government number one priority.
Who can give these?
I know it's definitely not GEJ
CLOWNS!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
He looks like a clown undecided but that's none of my business
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Applaner: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
is dat Amechi?

Sorry o ,am confused

B/cos he looks like one blind man i usually see at de cross river center for blind people.....

Abey ,if e pain u ,no cry . Just hit ur head for de nearest electric pool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
The guy no send.
Mofos can keep on wasting their time with their PDP bad belle. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.