Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again (12986 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Gbagaun Of The Day: Apc Rep Murders English On The Flour Of The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Nobody is above mistake but when one makes same mistake repeatedly, it gives credence for one being a dullard.

I know wat's on ur mind bro...just let the cat outta d bag....all u wanna say is that she's a dullard, right?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Descartes: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
...and I heard it was a "fake" account. Is that true?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by AkinEgba: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
EdCure:

As if PDP has anything to campaign with so far other than creating diversionary tactics and personal attacks in it's vilest form.
I'm not surprised when willfully ignorant TANkids and intellectual midgets like you get easily swayed with the simplest tricks.

Did PDP ask her to be an illiterate and yet try to be obnoxious?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Descartes: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hope she will not commit suicide if the dad loses.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:

Duh!! Patience Jonathan did not study in England or America, the homes of the English Language.
Zahra is studying in England
, and she is being obnoxious on cyberspace, trying to impress gullible people like you.

Okay Sir ; If your comment turned out free of lewd remarks, I would have been bamboozled to put it mildly.
No, I am not gullible.

The summary of the emboldened: are you succinctly trying to say the Nigerian Education System is dead and gone?
I guess you're also a product of the Nigerian Education System. wink

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by AkinEgba: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Okay Sir ; If your comment turned out free of lewd remarks, I would have been bamboozled to put it mildly.
No, I am not gullible.

The summary of the emboldened: are you succinctly trying to say the Nigerian Education System is dead and gone?
I guess you're also a product of the Nigerian Education System. wink

What I am saying is that you cannot be studying in England and be consistent in murdering their language. Got it?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by hyfr(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
EdCure:

As if PDP has anything to campaign with so far other than creating diversionary tactics and personal attacks in it's vilest form.
I'm not surprised when willfully ignorant TANkids and intellectual midgets like you get easily swayed with the simplest tricks.
age ia really a number. Can't believe u said this.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by PapiWata: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Listen you pompous little brat, nobody gives a flying phuck WHAT you may have to say on ANY subject. You are in the UK squandering money your murderous father STOLE from the treasury of the Nigerian federation at every single opportunity that presented itself during those ugly years that people from YOUR part of Nigeria lorded it over the rest of the nation's 200 constituent tribes as though they were conquered subjects and slaves.

Ffuck you and your lame, toilet-stall poetry. The only emotion beneficiaries of career parasites like you can ever inspire, no matter how hard you try, is neutral indifference. If you've got any street smarts, you'll stay the ffuck in the UK, and keep appearances in Africa to an absolute minimum, because Nigeria's corporate ransom abduction practitioners would just LOVE to host you and a few of your fellow terrorist spawn under REAL conditions, in a suitably remote location, until accords about PRICE are reached.

Oh, and by the way, my better half and I will be recognized as the Duke and Dutchess of Brixton before your Weeping General Buhari ever gets elected for ANY post more meaningful than say the town crier in his desert village amid the sands of Chad. Speaking of sobbing, it really is fortunate that CRYING is one of Weeping Generals only demonstrated talents thus far at 85 years old, since he'd best prepare to cry a muffukin' RIVER in a couple more weeks from now ha ha.

On a final note would you care to issue any formal statements to the world before we release that collection of beaver shots that you took not long ago to "privately" entertain one of your Johns? Impressed by the cash offers that are coming in, we decided to forget about releasing the shots as a public service, opting instead to go ahead and make some copyright income while the sun shines, so to speak.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:

What I am saying is that you cannot be studying in England and be consistent in murdering their language. Got it?

ehn, I get am. On how the matter come dey pain you like this? tongue
Take it easy o, nitori high bp. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by tit(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chai!
Diaris god oooo!
this girl go kill peoples with her mammy market english.
Maybe na Buhari and Mama peace combine to burn this zahra.
the NA should use her bombs in sambissa forest.
if we leave them now, the british will start using her bombs for their airforce.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by tit(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
PapiWata:
Listen you pompous little brat, nobody gives a flying phuck WHAT you may have to say on ANY subject. You are in the UK squandering money your murderous father STOLE from the treasury of the Nigerian federation at every single opportunity that presented itself during those ugly years that people from YOUR part of Nigeria lorded it over the rest of Nigeria's 200 constituent tribes as though they were conquered subjects and slaves.

Ffuck you and your lame, toilet-stall poetry. The only emotion beneficiaries of career parasites like you can ever inspire, no matter how hard you try, is neutral indifference. If you've got any street smarts, you'll stay the ffuck in the UK, and keep appearances in Africa to an absolute minimum, because Nigeria's corporate ransom abduction practitioners would just LOVE to host you and a few of your fellow terrorist spawn under REAL conditions, in a suitably remote location, until accords about PRICE are reached.

Oh, and by the way, my better half and I will be recognized as the Duke and Dutchess of Brixton before your Weeping General Buhari ever gets elected for ANY post more meaningful than say the town crier in his desert village amid the sands of Chad. Speaking of sobbing, it really is fortunate that CRYING is one of Weeping Generals only demonstrated talents thus far at 85 years old, since he'd best prepare to cry a muffukin' RIVER in a couple more weeks from now ha ha.

On a final note would you care to issue any formal statements to the world before we release that collection of beaver shots that you took not long ago to "privately" entertain one of your Johns ? Impressed by the cash offers that are coming in, we decided to forget about releasing the shots as a public service, opting instead to go ahead and make some copyright income while the sun shines, so to speak.

ha ha ha!
Eee no easy to enjoy for Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I'm not supporting anyone, but for all you "AUTO-CORRECTs", don't you think it's time we have a dictionary by a Nigerian. #GetBusy[/i]

Madam, it should be:

'Don't you think it's time we HAD a dictionary...'

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Mcowubaba: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Like father, like daughter.
UK universities are losing it.

Any kind prostitute can gain admission provided you have the money
[/size]
Haaa...she is not a Prostitute...she is just a daughter supporting her Fathers' ambition...
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
so u had d guts to bring dis here.....yo nt really yabbing her na urself u dey embarras....weda she knws english or not shes far more better richer dan u a english scholar.....ode buruku u no dey shame
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
hifaif:

Madam, it should be:

GOLD STAR

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by PapiWata: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Haaa...she is not a Prostitute...she is just a daughter supporting her Fathers' ambition...

What makes you so sure this person has not EVER found cause to be a hooker ? Are you one of the minders hired to watch and make sure that the offspring of a war criminal does not turn a trick or two when the usual flood of looted money from Nigeria threatens to dry up in the wake of 15 election defeats in a row suffered by Weeping General Buhari ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
hifaif:

Madam, it should be:

I never said I was perfect Sir, so is that all? smiley

If yes, please join them to produce the dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by fayemisuccess(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
GET 100 NAIRA 1 MONTH AIRTEL DATA & 3GB+ GLO DATA FOR 1,000 NAIRA PER MONTH [Perfect for ANDROID/PC/BB]

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by DAMAYYOR(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:
Zahra, it is ''even the rain wants change''.
Not ''even rain want change''.

And please, ALWAYS (emphasis) start sentences with a capital letter.

Your father is a male Fulani cattle minder.
You are a female Fulani cattle minder.
I
Stop trying to get in our faces, you are not intelligent enough to impress us.
you are a big time fooool go get a job she doesn't even no you exist ode
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Mcowubaba: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
PapiWata:

What makes you so sure this person has not EVER found cause to be a hooker ? Are you one of the minders hired to watch and make sure that the offspring of a war criminal does not turn a trick or two when the usual flood of looted money from Nigeria threatens to dry up in the wake of 15 election defeats in a row suffered by Weeping General Buhari ?
me -hired cheesy wink....nt need to start Familiarising with Zahra, but 4 d sake of this Discussion, I hav met her only once nd she is a very nice person, nd nt anywhere near a Hooker...
Ps..I dnt support Buhari
I dnt support Jonathan
I m nt going to vote
Thanks...
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I never said I was perfect Sir, so is that all? smiley

If yes, please join them to produce the dictionary.

Ma'am, it should be:

'I never said I was perfect, Sir...'

NOTE: Always use a comma when directly addressing someone/something.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by ignis: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is this girl really schooling @ UK? If yes, then she's a disgrace to the University.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by mohammedmagnus: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]
dude your harsh ooo," prostitute"
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by nwafuluozoh: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]
Tell me something. The babe na ashi? grin grin cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by PapiWata: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
dude your harsh ooo," prostitute"

Ok sorry professor. He should have referred to that woman as a call-girl, or maybe even a "recreation consultant".
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
hifaif:

Ma'am, it should be:

'I never said I was perfect, Sir...'

NOTE: Always use a comma when directly addressing someone/something.

lolss.
You done,Sir?

How do you want you "K" ,upper-case or lower-case? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by nwafuluozoh: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Tell me something oooooooooo.! So she has plenty fathers. Was her mum a cum bucket?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by HURUCHI(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
duduhemit36:
so u had d guts to bring dis here.....yo nt really yabbing her na urself u dey embarras....weda she knws english or not shes far more better richer dan u a english scholar.....ode buruku u no dey shame

Help me tell am
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by jars9: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
When her dad is involved in certificate corruption, what do you expect from the daughter?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by kahanma(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:
Zahra, it is ''even the rain wants change''.
Not ''even rain want change''.

And please, ALWAYS (emphasis) start sentences with a capital letter.

Your father is a male Fulani cattle minder.
You are a female Fulani cattle minder.

Stop trying to get in our faces, you are not intelligent enough to impress us.

God bless you.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by mgbeketoto: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Like mother like daughter!
IBB CONCUBINE! cheesy

Asssssawo "kunu"! cheesy
Na who dey pay fees and rent for UK?

IBB!!!!! cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Descartes: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
ignis:
Is this girl really schooling @ UK? If yes, then she's a disgrace to the University.
...and you have the gut to call her names? It is "in Uk" not "at Uk".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition / NASS Will Not Support The Creation Of Grazing Reserves–ekweremadu / Kunike International School Offers Rescued Chibok Girls Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.