Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again (12997 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Gbagaun Of The Day: Apc Rep Murders English On The Flour Of The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lolss.
You done,Sir?

How do you want you "K" ,upper-case or lower-case? smiley

Ma'am, it should be:

'How do you want YOUR "K"
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Kororugged: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Akinegba aka customized13

I am laughing at you
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by deanoffaculty: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
GBAM!!! LOBATAN!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by AkinEgba: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kororugged:
Akinegba aka customized13

I am laughing at you

Really? You need to visit ''Yaba left''.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by okakulo1: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op, you that think ýou understand English language, let me expose the mistake in ur sentence. First let me reproduce it here:
"Stop trying to get in our faces, you are not intelligent enough to impress us". This sentence sufferers from what its referred to as run on sentence in english.this is when you join 2 independent clauses together without a conjunction. In other words, your sentence is not properly punctuated.
It should read:
Stop trying to get in our faces, for you are not intelligent enough to impress us. Or Stop trying to get in our faces; you are not intelligent enough to impress us. Or turn the one sentence in to 2 with each having an end stop.
Stop trying to get in our faces.you are not intelligent enough to impress us.
Can
u see that u are not qualified to point your ignorant hand at anybody?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by kfrosh: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why are these dudes or should I rather say PDP fanatics acting like illiterates/semi-illitrate like this. I mean its not so hard for your thinking faculty to pass the message across to your brain that its a fake account. undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Kororugged: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:

Really? You need to visit ''Yaba left''.

To do what? Visit your parents?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by okakulo1: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op, you that think ýou understand English language, let me expose the mistake in ur sentence. First let me reproduce it here:
"Stop trying to get in our faces, you are not intelligent enough to impress us". This sentence sufferers from what its referred to as run on sentence in english.this is when you join 2 independent clauses together without a conjunction. In other words, your sentence is not properly punctuated.
It should read:
Stop trying to get in our faces, for you are not intelligent enough to impress us. Or Stop trying to get in our faces; you are not intelligent enough to impress us. Or turn the one sentence in to 2 with each having an end stop.
Can u see that u are not qualified to point your ignorant hand at anybody?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by okakulo1: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
It should read:
Can u see that u are not qualified to point your ignorant hand at anybody?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fake account
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by stinggy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
This stupiid girl keeps disgracing herself and blaming it on others.
Watch her as she comes out tomorrow with claim that PDP hacked into her account again.

[size=14pt]Beauty without brain...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Badgers14: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na wah for people ooo, so because she wrote want instead of wants na him people dey vex like this undecided

Mama PEJ blunders go don full long note by now, her blunders are even worse, she murders English language like, "incoming incumbent governor " grin grin

Ms Buhari's errors could be easily made by anyone, sometimes your phone or iPad does the auto correct stuff.

But PEJ, hers is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Mcowubaba: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Tell me something oooooooooo.! So she has plenty fathers. Was her mum a cum bucket?
fathers'/father's which 1 coret ??
If i made a mistake u simply correct me English master, u nw had to bring her mum into this...hav respect..
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by okakulo1: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
What the op also fails to realise is that when we post on social media we hardly take time do proper editing before hitting the send button. That is y some posts have one or two errors in them. It is usually not lack of knowledge. I have the conviction that the poor girl knows that a third person singular noun in the present calls for a singular verb. In the sentence following the offending one, she used it properly twice.
so its am editing mistake and not mistake of the mind
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
hifaif:

Ma'am, it should be:

'How do you want YOUR "K"?

K smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by thaoriginator: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:
Zahra, it is ''even the rain wants change''.
Not ''even rain want change''.

And please, ALWAYS (emphasis) start sentences with a capital letter.

Your father is a male Fulani cattle minder.
You are a female Fulani cattle minder.

Stop trying to get in our faces, you are not intelligent enough to impress us.
Look at this idio't! Na your father get English language? Abi craze dey worry you for head?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

K smiley.

grin Sweet dreams.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Royaltriplee: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
I no believe say dis girl school for Yankee.Na warri wer dis girl dey school.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Mogidi: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
thaoriginator:
Look at this idio't! Na your father get English language? Abi craze dey worry you for head?
[/s]

I don't think you deserve a reply from AkinEgba or anybody for that matter. Crawl back to the hole you came from.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by M17: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:
If the Idiotic Op wasn't a noodle-brained fool he'd know that it's a fake account.

Too many fools and semi-illiterates running around this section these days, what's happening?

get the fu uck out here .

why do you wanna deny her ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by thaoriginator: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

I don't think you deserve a reply from AkinEgba or anybody for that matter. Crawl back to the hole you came from.
Dem born an well to reply me? mstcheew! You, your own case no be here
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by LaPink: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Grammarians too much for nairaland. Too many ITKs!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by AkinEgba: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Of course, I know better not to respond to a 26th-rated (not even in the 25 percentile of anything), uneducated, ineducable, impoverished, cave-dwelling, gworo-chewing, cattle-rearing, dagger-wielding, foul-mouthed, runty-legged urchin.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Kororugged: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:

[s]Of course, I know better not to respond to a 26th-rated (not even in the 25 percentile of anything), uneducated, impoverished, cave-dwelling, gworo-chewing, cattle-rearing, foul-mouthed, runty-legged urchin.[/s]
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by IGBOSON1: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Like father, like daughter.
UK universities are losing it.

Any kind prostitute can gain admission provided you have the money
[/size]

^^^Your post is bang out of order!

Why make lewd inferences just because a girl is supporting her fathers political ambition?......Did she abuse anyone?
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by MayorofLagos(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:
Remember that she is said to be schooling in the UK, yet she kills the language so readily.
The other time she spelt fourth (4th) as forth. Now this.

English is not her mother tongue. Her errors are acceptable.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by AkinEgba: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
MayorofLagos:

English is not her mother tongue. Her errors are acceptable.

Mayor of idi iroko. is GEJ's wife's errors also acceptable?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by MayorofLagos(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
AkinEgba:

Mayor of idi iroko. is GEJ's wife's errors also acceptable?

Zahra is not your First Lady, she won't even be the first daughter because she is not the eldest child. Although she will have prominence as an image maker for Nigeria and particularly for young Nigerian women.

Patience, on ther hand, is the First Lady and mother. She is the front image maker for all women and mothers in Nigeria. She does not make errors in English grammar.......she simply confuses when to use grammar and when not to and end up with a mix and match usage of formal and broken english.

Make sure you address me as " Your Excellency, Mayor of the City of Lagos" next time you direct response to me. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Tonylyte(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Who would attempt to hack into her account? Lol.. She doesn't exist in the eyes of PDP..

A shameless clown, deleted her account and claims it was hacked.. Lol..

You have never seen a hacked twitter account, just cattle faces.. cheesy
Lol, they have not hacked into the accounts of ''big guns'' like amaechi, tinubu, lie muhammed, et all, it an irrelevant entity like her that one will care about. ''All my hater'' #in-buhari's-daughter-voice.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Ifetex(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Not everything that glitters is gold.
Re: Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oh well.
She is not as bad as Patience Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ighoyota Amori: DISCOs, GENCOs Far Worse Than NEPA In All Aspects / Monica Dongban-Mensem Counters Olumide Akpata Over Appointment Of Judges / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.