Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month (2657 Views)

PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma / This Name Given By Nigerians Will Make APC Lose Next Election - See (pictures) / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have a message for all those hell bent on forcing buhari down our throats. Let me say this loud and clear for all those that have ears to hear and heads to think

If Jonathan loses, buhari will run his government with proceeds from sales of kwilikwili and sugar cane. tongue

buhari will find himself struggling on four battle fronts:

1. he will have to contain the ravaging advancing boko haram army moving in from the NE
2. he will have to contain the MB who will rise against his government out of bitterness from years of cruel fulani invasion, killing their people and raping women
3. he will have to contend with the SS; these guys have lots of resources to negotiate and procure very heavy weapons and access to the sea.
4. he will have to contend with an advancing Biafran army from the East. grin grin grin

buhari is really in trouble. grin grin cheesy

Any reasonable Nigerian knows that it will be better and wiser to dump buhari than to contend with all these challenges. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry

A word is enough for the wise. Nuff said

Dive-Bomber

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by kingofpool: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
*insane*
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by KwoiZabo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
The greatest attack will be from intellectuals cos he has no certificate. feel free to add yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Customized13
Sunnybobo3
Blacktechnology
Submarine
Ceo4eva
Jecboss
Shizzle11
Cyberwolf
Ifedubatochukwu
Arsexy
Arsexxy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do you think most Nigerians are that foolish....

To vote an ILLITERATE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by tit(f): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let me assure you all 100% that GEJ has won the election already.
Shekau cannot do more than a dead rat about it.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by HURUCHI(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by phlemzy: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
@op, on ur point1,the incumbent president as u know has achieved little or no success so far. Day in day out, more and more people are becoming internally displaced, in fact some Nigerians are now refugees in Niger. So what's the point.
As for point3,if those ever threatening SS terrorists like,they should raze the entire oil wells & rigs in ND region,their wish cannot overwhelm that of most Nigerians through vote. They will only cry & drink their tears.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Flets: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria will not survive another ND uprising..... not even at this time.

Wisdom does not always logic as its base.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Adminisher: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan has lost already.

The SS does not have any ability to procure weapons outside the oversight of the FG. It is corruption that has been sustaining these practices. The troublesome people in SS are not more than 50, I don't expect to remain in Nigeria when Buhari wins. Please take it from me that the game changes with a Buhari presidency. All these pussy games being played with Boko Haram and PDP politicians get rolled over in short order.

The Middle Belt is for Buhari, please don't invent a problem that does not exist. The only business of that region is the military and farming. They have many retired and in service military officers and they know Buhari more than you please shut up and don't talk about what your don't know. All the people who overthrew Shagari were middle belt, it was Buhari they invited to take over.

Boko Haram is being sustained because of corruption in the Nigerian Army and divisions in the ranks around tribe and religion. The lazy and cowardly Jonathan believed needed that to sustain his rule as a minority president. A professional officer has president will deal decisively with Boko Haram. The best way to destroy an army is to allow its generals to be corrupted by money. This was the problem in the Niger delta and the northeast. When Buhari comes we will have a grim, determined and Spartan political culture that will infuse the army.

There is no Biafran army coming from the East. Please stop these infantile masturbation (get a girlfriend or something). People should wake up and find things better to do. Th Nigerian presidency is the most powerful in the black world. It is a pity we had a Fisherman there for too long but don't deceive your self that you can test the will of the FG. People should learn from Biafra and get serious.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adminisher:
[s]Jonathan has lost already.

The SS does not have any ability to procure weapons outside the oversight of the FG. It is corruption that has been sustaining these practices. The troublesome people in SS are not more than 50, I don't expect to remain in Nigeria when Buhari wins. Please take it from me that the game changes with a Buhari presidency. All these pussy games being played with Boko Haram and PDP politicians get rolled over in short order.

The Middle Belt is for Buhari, please don't invent a problem that does not exist. The only business of that region is the military and farming. They have many retired and in service military officers and they know Buhari more than you please shut up and don't talk about what your don't know. All the people who overthrew Shagari were middle belt, it was Buhari they invited to take over.

Boko Haram is being sustained because of corruption in the Nigerian Army and divisions in the ranks around tribe and religion. The lazy and cowardly Jonathan believed needed that to sustain his rule as a minority president. A professional officer has president will deal decisively with Boko Haram. The best way to destroy an army is to allow its generals to be corrupted by money. This was the problem in the Niger delta and the northeast. When Buhari comes we will have a grim, determined and Spartan political culture that will infuse the army.

There is no Biafran army coming from the East. Please stop these infantile masturbation (get a girlfriend or something). People should wake up and find things better to do. Th Nigerian presidency is the mist powerful in the black world. It is a pity we had a Fisherman there for too long but don't deceive your self that you can test the will of the FG. People should learn from Biafra and get serious.[/s]

Calm down and wait for the results of the elections. if Jonathan loses, you will know the difference between winter and harmattan. Cold pass cold. grin grin grin

I will see how long buhari will survive fighting at four fronts. grin grin grin

Calm down and wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
As for me and my family, we have decided to endorse buhari over our dead bodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
For the point1, Boko haram is buhari, so BH boys won't thrive.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by nwafuluozoh: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Some things are given. Jonathan will never lose this election. I don't lose sleep over issues like that. Jonathan must remain in Aso Rock till 2019. No shaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by bokohalal(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan will lose and nothing will happen. The warmongering is heating up the polity by hardening people to dare the worst by voting for change.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by seunfly: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
What you people have is only war, division, tribalism and evil nothing more. Everybody planning evil in this country can not escape the fruit of his/evil doing.

If by voting him out all your plan is to divided Nigeria, you will not succeed just like the last time.
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by tosin2013: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adminisher:
Jonathan has lost already.

There is no Biafran army coming from the East. Please stop these infantile masturbation (get a girlfriend or something). People should wake up and find things better to do. Th Nigerian presidency is the most powerful in the black world. It is a pity we had a Fisherman there for too long but don't deceive your self that you can test the will of the FG. People should learn from Biafra and get serious.

See finishing! Chai! @infantile masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Horus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA

[size=15pt] Goodluck Jonathan and Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail in 2015 (Femi Fani-Kayode)[/size]
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by theV0ice: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:
I have a message for all those hell bent on forcing buhari down our throats. Let me say this loud and clear for all those that have ears to hear and heads to think

If Jonathan loses, buhari will run his government with proceeds from sales of kwilikwili and sugar cane. tongue

1. he will have to contain the ravaging advancing boko haram army moving in from the NE
2. he will have to contain the MB who will rise against his government out of bitterness from years of cruel fulani invasion, killing their people and raping women
3. he will have to contend with the SS; these guys have lots of resources to negotiate and procure very heavy weapons and access to the sea.
4. he will have to contend with an advancing Biafran army from the East. grin grin grin

Any reasonable Nigerian knows that it will be better and wiser to dump buhari than to contend with all these challenges. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry

Dive-Bomber

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like these internet warriors no be small.....its obvious you spent too much time watching war films.

Buhari has nothing to worry about if all you painted comes to reality, rather its the masses impoverished by gej and his govt that will suffer it including folks from your part of the country or did u hear that BH touched any of jona's family?

Whenever rain falls, no be for one man house and if heaven fall, no be one community go handle the problem alone.

Keep fellating yourself on war cries. I hope you and the war come at the same time make we know how much you'll enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by nuclearboy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Calm down and wait for the results of the elections. if Jonathan loses, you will know the difference between winter and harmattan. Cold pass cold. grin grin grin

I will see how long buhari will survive fighting at four fronts. grin grin grin

Calm down and wait. cheesy

Would be nice to see Tompolo versus Itshekiris AND a Buhari led army. This is when you'll know that someone surrounded by enemies who tolerate him has limits he must not pass. Or will the Itshekiris join him or allow him peace to fight everyone else?

By the way, how come this guy who wants to face Nigeria hasn't won just the Itshekiris? And I hope he remembers - this time, its no longer for the ND he's fighting but his pocket.... ALL Nations will be officially informed this is terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by theV0ice: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
nuclearboy:

Would be nice to see Tompolo versus Itshekiris AND a Buhari led army. This is when you'll know that someone surrounded by enemies who tolerate him has limits he must not pass. Or will the Itshekiris join him or allow him peace to fight everyone else?

By the way, how come this guy who wants to face Nigeria hasn't won just the Itshekiris? And I hope he remembers - this time, its no longer for the ND he's fighting but his pocket.... ALL Nations will be officially informed this is terrorism

Why bother with the internet 'zorro'? Let him bring the war na. He should ask asari why Cotonou was a better business destination than the ND he claimed to love so much.

He should ask otueke people how prepared they're to die for 'I will do president' Jonathan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by nuclearboy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
theV0ice:

Why bother with the internet 'zorro'? Let him bring the war na. He should ask asari why Cotonou was a better business destination than the ND he claimed to love so much.

He should ask otueke people how prepared they're to die for 'I will do president' Jonathan cheesy

Na so o. One guy will employ his 200 men, blow up pipelines then say they are at war and hide in the creeks that his best enemies know as well as him.

Or maybe he expects the Itshekiris will join him to fight Nigeria (or protect him) so that after they "win", he can come back and start warring with them too again.

Or maybe he will live inside his private jet on the moon.

Flatulent windbags making noise when they will be the first to go prostrate to Buhari on May 30, 2015, and tell him Jonathan was the worst ever

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Kororugged: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:
[s]I have a message for all those hell bent on forcing buhari down our throats. Let me say this loud and clear for all those that have ears to hear and heads to think

Dive-Bomber
[/s]

Once a General, always a General.

He has gone to war and came back victorious. The only war any member of your generation has ever fought ended in utter disgrace.

May 29 , he will be sworn in as your president. If you dont like it, I can give you the location where Okafor ended his life in a lagoon in Lagos yesterday so that you do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by A7(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Apc govt won't cower or smile at vagabonds threatening our common inheritance, even the miscreants won't attempt going against the nation's law, that thought won't even cross their minds. I know this, even the sata.nist know this.

I however admire the bluntness of the Op by stating Dumbo will be voted out soon, it is a honest declaration and i hope other satanist.s fortunate to be left with even an atom of sense will join soon.

Meanwhile, the kwilkwili[groundnut] oil, you joke about is sold 250-280 Naira per litre and has never been below 200 Naira. With thousands of square kilometers of arable land in the north I believe cultivating cash crops like groundnut and sesame on large scale for exports and domestic use will return satisfactory income that's more than enough to sustain the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by shizzle11(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
God forbid a buhari president for Nigeria.

GEJ is Gods anointed, he will be re-elected come failbuhari14. TTGOG! cool

#FreshAir!
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by maureen546: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Join me as I welcome GEJ as the president of Nigeria on this coming election in 14th Feb 2015 till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by Adminisher: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2015
maureen546:
Join me as I welcome GEJ as the president of Nigeria on this coming election in 14th Feb 2015 till 2019.

Your own self deceit is better than threatening war and brimstone. At least when Buhari becomes president all you will do is cry on your bed and maybe throw a glass at the wall. This is better than threatening and not having the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan has lost this election already, all polls and common sense is already pointing to that fact. So keep up the self deception but prepare for bad news.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by agabaI23(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Have you asked Kwankwaso? Asari emulated Kwankwaso.
I can excuse Asari as a private individual who can go to any country to invest but, a public officer, using public fund to build a school in Nigeria republic while most of his almajri guys have no where to study.

I have not seen your brake light in a while though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by theV0ice: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Have you asked Kwankwaso? Asari emulated Kwankwaso.
I can excuse Asari as a private individual who can go to any country to invest but, a public officer, using public fund to build a school in Nigeria republic while most of his almajri guys have no where to study.

I have not seen your brake light in a while though.

Asari is also using public funds siphoned off in the name of maritime security while kwankwaso claims its to improve bilateral relations with Niger republic. Both are immoral but anybody thinking asari is fighting for some deprived ND person is on a long thing. The guy is in it for himself as are his comrades in arms which is why their business interests are outside the ND in case of any yawah, their businesses will be saved. Every other ND person can go to hell.

@the bold, I've been a bit busy my friend. Trust you're good? wink
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by agabaI23(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Asari is also using public funds siphoned off in the name of maritime security while kwankwaso claims its to improve bilateral relations with Niger republic. Both are immoral but anybody thinking asari is fighting for some deprived ND person is on a long thing. The guy is in it for himself as are his comrades in arms which is why their business interests are outside the ND in case of any yawah, their businesses will be saved. Every other ND person can go to hell.

@the bold, I've been a bit busy my friend. Trust you're good? wink
Asari and maritime security contract? I think it is tompolo you meant to say?

Thank God you said he claims lol.

I'm good oo. Keep busy, I am still expecting you will vote for Jona walahicheesy
Re: Jonathan MUST Not Lose Next Month by theV0ice: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Asari and maritime security contract? I think it is tompolo you meant to say?

Thank God you said he claims lol.

Asari is involved too

http://www.marsecreview.com/2014/06/nigeria-call-to-revoke-maritime-security-contract/

I'm good oo. Keep busy, I am still expecting you will vote for Jona walahicheesy

grin grin if I hear

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dancing Skelewu / Breaking: NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent / BUHARI WILL NOW WIN 28 March Election With A Wide Margin – Eurasia Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.