Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook (706 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mr.President posted this on his Facebook page . In case , you have any difficulty reading the snipped shot , read his message below :

source; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/jonathan-lists-his-achievements-in.html

In 2011, when I became President by the grace of God and the votes of Nigerians, I promised the Southeastern region of Nigeria that I would ensure that my administration gives them an international airport.
This promise was fulfilled to the glory of God and the benefit of humanity on the 24th of August 2013 when an Ethiopian Airlines flight made the first international commercial flight landing at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu.

Since that day, international flights have been regular from that airport and God willing, this will continue in perpetuity.

No longer will the people of the Southeast have to spend upwards of 50,000 Naira on connecting flights to Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, or Kano before connecting internationally. We are working hard to encourage more airlines to originate their international route because of the high volume of traffic.

This administration did not stop there. Knowing that the people of the Southeast were commercially inclined, we are also upgrading the Sam Mbakwe airport Owerri, which has been designated an International Cargo Airport.

Inclusivity is the watch word of this administration and no zone will be left behind on our journey of transformation.

GEJ

Re: Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by tobechi74: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Truth
Re: Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
tobechi74:
Truth
yh ...
Re: Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by PassingShot(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2015
You try small but corruption is your middle name. The more reason we don't want you anymore.
Re: Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).
Re: Photo : Jonathan Lists His Achievements In The Aviation Industry On Facebook by Tylan: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2015
8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration https://www.nairaland.com/2122893/8-failures-11-accomplishments-goodluck

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares 14,000 Pvcs Missing In Rivers / PDP Presidential Rally Live @ Lokoja / Presidency Condemns Obasanjo’s ‘unwarranted Attack’ On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.