Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. (2510 Views)

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / GEJ Cannot Account For N4.34 Trillion Out Of N4.4 Trillion Budgeted For Defense / Gej Cannot Win South West (personal Opinion) @barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Patience jonathan is a thief,waite hear me out!
The wife of the president was caught twice by the efcc while jonathan was the governor of bayelsa state,attempting to launder the sum of$13.650.000.
This was exposed by a new nigerian criminal data base.
EFCC SEIZE N104M FROM JONATHAN WIFE.by punch,monday 11,sept.2006.
It said that patience laundered the money in two trenches-N70M and N34m through one mrs Nancy ebere nwosu,nwosu a business associate of patience,is said to have made a statement to the efcc incriminating gej wife.
ALLEDGE FRAUD,I WILL CO-OPERATE-jonathan,
On sept.13.2006.The governor of bayelsa state gej on tuesday said he would co-operate with the efcc to investigate the alledged fraud.
=CASE TWO=

On september 11.2006.the efcc seize $13.5m from patience jonathan the wife of bayelsa state governor,gej.it was the second time in the month madam patience was hitting the headline for fraud,in agust,the efcc obtain a court order to temprarily to freeze N104m she alledgedly tried to launder through nancy ebere nwosu.

2 Likes

Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gej and his wife need a CHANGE.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
Gej and his wife need a CHANGE.
Look at this pig talking about "change"

Go and treat yourself of the disease afflicting you.

Villager from Gboko.

You copied and pasted trash.

Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by kestolove95(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whch prison we go put pej self?abg make una dey help me think am
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by engrtee(f): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chaaracter assasination
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look at this pig talking about "change"

Go and treat yourself of the disease afflicting you.

Villager from Gboko.

You copied and pasted trash.
villager frm gboko,nice try,but try again,instead of debunking my allegation against ur jesus,u opt to insult and infact,u are nt neater than me,when ur jesus is finally home,u will go and worship him.
If i may ask,why are you pained?
THE CHANGE IS HERE,UR JESUS AND HER CLUMSY HUSBAND NEED THE CHANGE.,infact,u dis slowpoke,u need change too.
Shout #SAIBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
engrtee:
Chaaracter assasination
do you mean to said she dnt commit the crime?
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
villager frm gboko,nice try,but try again,instead of debunking my allegation against ur jesus,u opt to insult and infact,u are nt neater than me,when ur jesus is finally home,u will go and worship him.
If i may ask,why are you pained?
THE CHANGE IS HERE,UR JESUS AND HER CLUMSY HUSBAND NEED THE CHANGE.,infact,u dis slowpoke,u need change too.
Shout #SAIBUHARI
You must be a Tiv man... I heard you share women. Hehehehehe grin
Just like Buhari, you're an Illiterate. For your info pig, I Don't converse with animals, That's why I choose to insult you rather. Go and meet your wife, another man could be straffing her now, Ugly piece of shit!!... cheesy
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just like Buhari, you're an Illiterate. For your info pig, I Don't converse with animals, That's why I choose to insult you rather. Go and meet your wife, another man could be straffing her now, Ugly piece of shit!!... cheesy
i cannot help but noticed ur frustration when i brought out the urgly past of the fatass jesus of otukwe.
Beside,who is an illiterate he,the one the post a thread or the one that read without understanding?
How many bayelsans like u have gone to school beyond sec school?
You read a thread,the next thing is to bring another topic,that shows clearly that u are an illiterate,u called me pig,that,i dnt blame u cos is the fault of ur parents,they dnt train u,they were busy kidnapping forigners that is why u are uncultured.
Back to the topic,ur jesus,the shepo,is a criminal,it is on record,u cn take that to the market.
#SAIBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
whether you guys like it or not,you got no choice this election. if you like press your wretched finger on apc. it won't just capture cos your vote won't count.

whether you like it or not like it ,yo are to vote GEJ! I luv my Nigeria, I don't want any hooligan destroying my country.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

hahaha,iam urgly,upload ur pic,let nairalanders be the judge,be bold to do that.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by engrtee(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
do you mean to said she dnt commit the crime?

when AIT played the buhari video, do you mean to say buhari didnt commit the crime
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
whether you guys like it or not,you got no choice this election. if you like press your wretched finger on apc. it won't just capture cos your vote won't count.

whether you like it or not like it ,yo are to vote GEJ! I luv my Nigeria, I don't want any hooligan destroying my country.
YABA LEFT

2 Likes

Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
i cannot help but noticed ur frustration when i brought out the urgly past of the fatass jesus of otukwe.
Beside,who is an illiterate he,the one the post a thread or the one that read without understanding?
How many bayelsans like u have gone to school beyond sec school?
You read a thread,the next thing is to bring another topic,that shows clearly that u are an illiterate,u called me pig,that,i dnt blame u cos is the fault of ur parents,they dnt train u,they were busy kidnapping forigners that is why u are uncultured.
Back to the topic,ur jesus,the shepo,is a criminal,it is on record,u cn take that to the market.
#SAIBUHARI
Hehehehehehehehehehe....Tell that to the birds pig. Just look at you, I'm younger than you, But because You're an animal I treat you as one. See your ugly face and unkempt room.

I Don't like discussing national issues with animals like you, I'll be stooping too low, I rather take your dirty smelly as.s to the cleaners but you know a pig remains a pig, He still goes to the gutter or sewage where it belongs. Hope you took your ARV drugs today??... Cause the HIV virus is eating deep into you.
Fool of a took, There's a pigry I know in markurdi, Come and be a member there. Almajiri like you.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
hahaha,iam urgly,upload ur pic,let nairalanders be the judge,be bold to do that.
You can't even spell. Hehehehehehe
Just like Buhari's daughter. I won't regale you by uploading my picture, what does a pig need a picture for?...A pig only needs a gutter. Piggy pig
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe....Tell that to the birds pig. Just look at you, I'm younger than you, But because You're an animal I treat you as one. See your ugly face and unkempt room.

I Don't like discussing national issues with animals like you, I'll be stooping too low, I rather take your dirty smelly as.s to the cleaners but you know a pig remains a pig, He still goes to the gutter or sewage where it belongs. Hope you took your ARV drugs today??... Cause the HIV virus is eating deep into you.
Fool of a took, There's a pigry I know in markurdi, Come and be a member there. Almajiri like you.
i dnt insult people online cos iam not uncultured like you,meanwhile,tell patience,the fatass jesus of urs to return the money she stole b4 febuhari,else she will go to kirikiri,i know as a houseboy in patience hous you be able to tell her.
Shout febuhari,shout SAI BUHARI
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
i dnt insult people online cos iam not uncultured like you,meanwhile,tell patience,the fatass jesus of urs to return the money she stole b4 febuhari,else she will go to kirikiri,i know as a houseboy in patience hous you be able to tell her.
Shout febuhari,shout SAI BUHARI
Tell your sister pig to stop Fvcking in the gutter. You're just a product of pigry prostitution. grin
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You can't even spell. Hehehehehehe
Just like Buhari's daughter. I won't regale you by uploading my picture, what does a pig need a picture for?...A pig only needs a gutter. Piggy pig
now u chicken out,iam younger than you,you are a pig,you are urgly,blablabla! The ijaw ogogoro that gej is suffering from is affecting you too,upload the pic pls,let everybdy see the face of a militant.
UR JESUS IS A FRAUDSTER.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tell your sister pig to stop Fvcking in the gutter. You're just a product of pigry prostitution. grin
the last it happen was me and ur mama,despite the fact that ur mamas pusssy is overtaken by wrinkles,i still managed,that is ijaw for u with their black face,at ur mothers age,she is still sleeping arround.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
the last it happen was me and ur mama,despite the fact that ur mamas pusssy is overtaken by wrinkles,i still managed,that is ijaw for u with their black face,at ur mothers age,she is still sleeping arround.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
Hehehehehehehehe.... eiyaa, you now sound pained. I like taming animals like you, Pigs are hard to tame, But I'll try my best on you. grin

The HIV that have affected your blood stream also got to your brain, I pity your wife, Or girlfriend, I know you must have infected her too....hehehehehehehe... please RIp in advance because people like you are a waste to space on earth. I'll come to gboko to see how pigs bury one of their own.

Hehehehehehehe... grin...Bring it pig, I'm ready for you.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
now u chicken out,iam younger than you,you are a pig,you are urgly,blablabla! The ijaw ogogoro that gej is suffering from is affecting you too,upload the pic pls,let everybdy see the face of a militant.
UR JESUS IS A FRAUDSTER.
Your MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE!.... cheesy grin

Your wife is a HOOKER. grin
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by ibietela2(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
Patience jonathan is a thief,waite hear me out!
The wife of the president was caught twice by the efcc while jonathan was the governor of bayelsa state,attempting to launder the sum of$13.650.000.
This was exposed by a new nigerian criminal data base.
EFCC SEIZE N104M FROM JONATHAN WIFE.by punch,monday 11,sept.2006.
It said that patience laundered the money in two trenches-N70M and N34m through one mrs Nancy ebere nwosu,nwosu a business associate of patience,is said to have made a statement to the efcc incriminating gej wife.
ALLEDGE FRAUD,I WILL CO-OPERATE-jonathan,
On sept.13.2006.The governor of bayelsa state gej on tuesday said he would co-operate with the efcc to investigate the alledged fraud.
=CASE TWO=

On september 11.2006.the efcc seize $13.5m from patience jonathan the wife of bayelsa state governor,gej.it was the second time in the month madam patience was hitting the headline for fraud,in agust,the efcc obtain a court order to temprarily to freeze N104m she alledgedly tried to launder through nancy ebere nwosu.

CRTL C+V
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
engrtee:

when AIT played the buhari video, do you mean to say buhari didnt commit the crime
First, what do you know about our history to know if all that is in the film is true? The family of Michael Ajasin have said, contrary what the narrator said, that Ajasin was not jailed by Buhari.
Gloria Okon wasn't freed by Buhari, but Babangida.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE!.... cheesy grin

Your wife is a HOOKER. grin
Now that i know that you are jobless,and you were busy begging online for a job,i dnt think i will argue with you again,you talk any how,u read without understanding,that is the negative effect of unemployment caused by gej.
Now i see why you are always online like mod,ur number is taken,0803387697,i will try to help you out of your misery.
Instead of going out to look for job,you lock yourself up in the room with your techno phone,chating your future away,last reply,i will not reply you again.
PATIENCE IS A CRIMINAL.
SHOUT SAI BUHARI.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2015
ibietela2:

CRTL C+V
?
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
Now that i know that you are jobless,and you were busy begging online for a job,i dnt think i will argue with you again,you talk any how,u read without understanding,that is the negative effect of unemployment caused by gej.
Now i see why you are always online like mod,ur number is taken,0803387697,i will try to help you out of your misery.
Instead of going out to look for job,you lock yourself up in the room with your techno phone,chating your future away,last reply,i will not reply you again.
PATIENCE IS A CRIMINAL.
SHOUT SAI BUHARI.
Yes patience is a criminal, I'm not here to argue about patience or buhari, I AM HERE JUST TO TAKE A PIG LIKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS, I Don't discuss national issues with animals, I just insult them like I'm doing to you now. I take pleasure in ridiculing animals like yourself, So I still repeat, You're a dirty pig, A product of harlotry and prostitution. cheesy

Bring it on pig, I'm waiting for you. grin
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes patience is a criminal, I'm not here to argue about patience or buhari, I AM HERE JUST TO TAKE A PIG LIKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS, I Don't discuss national issues with animals, I just insult them like I'm doing to you now. I take pleasure in ridiculing animals like yourself, So I still repeat, You're a dirty pig, A product of harlotry and prostitution. cheesy

Bring it on pig, I'm waiting for you. grin
FRUSTRATION OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH.BLAME JONATHAN AND PDP.
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Toktee:
FRUSTRATION OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH.BLAME JONATHAN AND PDP.
Hehehehehehehehe....
I am a student mr. Pig
So I'm not yet looking for a job.
But what are you??....A pig... piggy pig. grin
Hope your master have fed you with poo this morning?

Piggy pig. cheesy grin
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Dabss(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:

I pity you. sad
Re: Patience As A Real Reason Why Gej Cannot Fight Coruption. by Toktee(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
If as a governors wife,patience was able to stole that kind of money,i just wonder how much she is stealing on daily basis as a first lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legislation In Nigeria / Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A MAN (shock Photo) / "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.