Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! (1015 Views)

No Power Can Bring Me Down – Wike / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by helinues: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
How dare you tell me that a man who asserted that 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' is willing to fight corruption?

GEJ is surrounded by criminals. Take a look at the composition of his Presidential campaign team, the DG is Dr. Ali - Former PDP national chairman whose son is 'supposedly' standing trial for embezzling fuel subsidy funds; Fani-Kayode (Director, media and publicity), wanted for embezzling aviation funds.

Do you want me to mention Mu'azu, a man who was indicted for embezzling N18bn of Bauchi state money? What about Anenih, a man who embezzled N300bn during his tenure as minister for works?

What about Tukur's son, one of the ring leaders in the fuel subsidy fund scam?

Have you forgotten Oteh, Stella Oduah and Allison Madueke? Hehehe. . . China with all her technology still jails corrupt public officials.

Does the name Boo Xi Lai ring a bell in Jonathanians' ears?

How about the corrupt police man in China that was captured by CTVV on the high way wearing expensive wrist watches that his monthly salary wouldn't afford huh?

Even God has a prison for corrupt men - i.e HELL FIRE.

You fight corruption by blocking the loop holes and sending corrupt people to jail to serve as a deterrent to others.

" You do not need to tell a blind man is raining", Jonathan is too weak to rule us.

Come Febuhari 14th, vote for change
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by okwylnaz: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
One of the most corrupt politicians is Tinubu. On whose side is he? How can Buhari fight corruption wt Amaechi? Who is OBJ supporting? or he is not also corrupt?

1 Like

Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ is surrounded by corrupt people, Yes, So Buhari is surrounded by saints, eh?....Tinubu is a saint, Atiku is a saint, Amaechi is a saint too... cheesy.
Irony.... Remove the dirt in your eyes before asking some one else to remove his.

3 Likes

Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:13am On Jan 31, 2015
helinues:
How dare you tell me that a man who asserted that 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' is willing to fight corruption?

GEJ is surrounded by criminals. Take a look at the composition of his Presidential campaign team, the DG is Dr. Ali - Former PDP national chairman whose son is 'supposedly' standing trial for embezzling fuel subsidy funds; Fani-Kayode (Director, media and publicity), wanted for embezzling aviation funds.

Do you want me to mention Mu'azu, a man who was indicted for embezzling N18bn of Bauchi state money? What about Anenih, a man who embezzled N300bn during his tenure as minister for works?

What about Tukur's son, one of the ring leaders in the fuel subsidy fund scam?

Have you forgotten Oteh, Stella Oduah and Allison Madueke? Hehehe. . . China with all her technology still jails corrupt public officials.

Does the name Boo Xi Lai ring a bell in Jonathanians' ears?

How about the corrupt police man in China that was captured by CTVV on the high way wearing expensive wrist watches that his monthly salary wouldn't afford huh?

Even God has a prison for corrupt men - i.e HELL FIRE.

You fight corruption by blocking the loop holes and sending corrupt people to jail to serve as a deterrent to others.

" You do not need to tell a blind man is raining", Jonathan is too weak to rule us.

Come Febuhari 14th, vote for change
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo
cry more, I can't hear you. GEJ till GMB produces his original certificate
Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by helinues: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

cry more, I can't hear you. GEJ till GMB produces his original certificate

After he produces his certificate, you guys will still request for his birth certificate. Jonathians are always clueless like their master.. It is never too late to join the winning team
Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ is surrounded by corrupt people, Yes, So Buhari is surrounded by saints, eh?....Tinubu is a saint, Atiku is a saint, Amaechi is a saint too... cheesy.
Irony.... Remove the dirt in your eyes before asking some one else to remove his.

Amaechi is a saint if I may say.
Re: See How Emotions Can Bring Out The Truth! by asha80(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Abagworo:

Amaechi is a saint if I may say.
taa rubbish statement

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Honoured As The Iberedem Akwa Ibom State. Photos... / Buhari In Reverene Father Attire / Breaking Hot News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.