Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? (877 Views)

Most Girls Has Body Odour Why? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / What Will You Do (tell Her Sorry Or) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by dabrats(f): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Found this on twitter and it got me thinking, sometimes, we just tend to keep quiet just so we don't offend the individual. But boy! Why keep mum and suffer?
What do you think is the most appropriate way to go about it? Btw. I'll add bad breathe to it.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/a-million-dollar-question-how-do-tell.html

Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just come out with it.
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Tymax(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol. Don't you dare mention it. grin Fight can start. Just accept them like that. grin
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Ayobami97(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
The way you told her you love her.
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by braine(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ask them what deodourant they use (even when you know they don't use). They'll most likely give an excuse so as to shy away from the conversation. Then recommend they use something strong (or stronger as the case my be); jokingly, that is. It works well for me.

1 Like

Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by toxiflam: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Books space
Interesting talk o. I feel subtlety should be the tone here. U may start by buying perfume or other agents as gifts. Hopefully, the recipient might just get the message.
But then what do I know. Professional full here
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Enegod(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you are not brave enough to tell them
straight out then go buy a peg to clip on
your nose anytime you are with them undecided
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Mologi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mouth odour...
i simply told my friend to always chew gum,wen i saw that the gum thing is not helping.i advised always put CONFO on his tongue..
and voila its not that nauseating again...

As for body

America will know
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by menix(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very easy nah..
Jst buy a pack of comphor for him/her nd quitely say always leave 1 in ur pocket..

I swear if d person no undastand then d odour nah village sent..

1 Like

Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Darling i hate this ur new perfume its not great at all...try to change to a new one........

hopefully the person can decode what i said
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Give the fellow mint gums to chew and deodorants too. Do it often, hopefully, he will get the message.
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am sure those who have it knows....So no need wasting ur time telling them, jst suggest a solution to them
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tell him/her quietly and respectfully I'm sure he/she wuld appreciate it.
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Setaje(f): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2015
MrPresident1:
Give the fellow mint gums to chew and deodorants too. Do it often, hopefully, he will get the message.

It's past your bed time grin

1 Like

Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by falconey(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2015
Body odour na small thing.......mouth odour fit kill person.....na there you go see say your nose no gree breath again
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Thank God valentine is coming;jst buy lots of deodorant and perfume for that person.
Re: A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Mehn. . .I nearly died when I had a discussion with two of pals and both had bad breath. . . .chai. . .twas really bad. . . . .but I had to use this means to tell one of them that I was very close to.

One day I formulated a story that I will be going to the hospital to check my gums cos it was paining me and causing me to have morning breath.
Fast forward to few days later
Saw my pal and broke the good news that I went for the check up and got sensitized greatly about dental health. I then proceeded to teach him what I supposedly learnt and end up prescribing a substance he should be using twice a week to gurgle and brush to prevent what happened to me from happening to him.

I guess my pal took my advice and that was the last time I noticed that embarrasing halitosis.

So for all you out there, I hope u learn from this and use it to help others. If you need help on what to use to get rid it then pm or mention me and I will gv u practical steps.

Martins301

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Rants A Lot!please I Need Your Advice / Share Your Spouse Pet Name / Five Marraige Tips For Every Wife…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.