Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) (56814 Views)

Watch Childhood Replica Of Tinubu As He Danced / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / See How Gov. Wike Danced After The Court Ruled In His Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You are a disgusting human being. Everything you wish Buhari shall fall on you this year.

You will definitely cry on Febuhari 14 night as results come in.

You are just busy quoting trashing messages jt cos of some changes you been paid off in other to bring a nagetive change into our Land of Nigeria. It is certain that february will failbuhari nd there is no two ways about it so go to hell if you don't ve something else todo ,

GEj till 2019
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by johnnyblakes(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
cycline404:
We don try some, they failed, age is just a number make we try change. .

If buhari no perform, we change again until we see our own, no more 8 long years of doing nothing.
change can be anytin,but development is certain
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Caseless: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bros! i beg i no go put mouth for this level of the matter! unless you wan read in the news say "one guy was killed by his lover for professing he likes GMB more than her" grin grin grin

i go die ooo!! grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha... Funny guy!
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
[code][/code]
ttmacoy:
As I said I hope I am proven wrong, but for a country of 170 million people to only be able to present Buhari and Jonathan is a shame as it shows a cabal still controls Nigeria.

There is no doubting buhari reputation, but let's be honest when he was a soldier it was easier to be a disciplinarian as he was a military head of state pretty much a dictator. It's a different ball game as a civilian president.

Also the man looks so old and frail and I still believe he does not have what it takes to drag Nigeria into the glory it deserves. This is not because he doesn't have good intentions, but I haven't seen anything he has said that impresses me and why are we still fielding a 70 odd president.

It's not just his age, I just don't see the drive and vitality required to have a country like Nigeria. Look at John McCain who ran against Obama. He is 78 but you can feel the energy and drive just watching him speak. He is up to date with the world now and will not make comments like I will stabilise oil prices. Even obasanjo looks stronger than Buhari.

As I said I hope and pray I an wrong, but I have not been impressed with either candidate and I maintain my stand that Nigeria a country of over 170 million can provide more credible leaders if only the rule of law was allowed to drive the course of the election.

Don't just worry yourself...Buhari is coming to lay the foundation of a better corrupt free Nigeria for the younger ones to emulate and take over.
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by dasey: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wetin de man do Una,abeg leave am for us
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Wuuworld(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
datribune:

dis sounds like d wisdom of a fool. FYI death is no respecter of age. It can come anytime, anywhere, any age. When death comes u can't say - "but I'm young".
Keep deluding urself until d political tsunami reaches Aso Rock on May 29th to flush out its weakest, most corrupt & clueless occupant in history.
Long live d People's General, long live nigeria. SAI BUHARI
Stories for Amadioha
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by mctech(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
In buhari's voice"i can't remember when I dance last in public"..i was happy and shouting wen he made dox moves..i love dix man..his my adopted father.
lol!
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by mctech(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
FastShipping:

I believe he is going to do one term and then handover to Osinbajo.
Buhari told u that? Though l'm a Yoruba and a Redeemed member, l don't want Osinbajo as president after Obj just wasted 8 years. Let it go to the lgbo for peace and unity.
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Onasa22: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Has he showed his certificate? Why the dance? Pls show us you certificate
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by PapiWata: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Onasa22:
Has he showed his certificate? Why the dance? Pls show us you certificate

Can't somebody at least print that terror gang leader a certificate for dancing at the age of 92 years old, without dropping dead in the process.
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by kushsy: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You are a disgusting human being. Everything you wish Buhari shall fall on you this year.

You will definitely cry on Febuhari 14 night as results come in.
Take it easy on bad wishes n getting upset for nothing...Feb 14 is around the corner n 16th..d result...
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by soulglo: 2:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Was that dancing cheesy so cute. He is a decent man. Sai Febuhari
Re: Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) by Azo(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Please go to the link below and vote who will win Febuhari 14th, this one no be AIT poll so you cant vote twice. grin grin grin grin

http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982

please share.. anf rebradcast..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Chad (photos) / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.