Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians (17712 Views)

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by demandtruth: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
nellyjohn:
To start with, Buhari will never smell that seat. Besides, Buhari is the most corrupt person along side with his colleagues Tinbu, Rochas, Amechi, OBJ, IBB and co. They are the worst corrupt leaders Nigeria ever had

Story for the gods!

The issues are:
Security - (GEJ F9)
Economy - (GEJ F9)
Corruption - (GEJ F9)

let me give you a little tip of what is coming:
These are the registered voters of which an average of 66% will casts their votes.

North West - - - 17.6M
North East - - - 9.1M
North Central - - - 9.7M

Soth West - - - 13.7M
South south - - - 10M
South East - - - 7.6M

Region - - - - Jonathan --------- Buhari

NW - - - - 20% - - - - 80%
NE - - - - 20% - - - - 80%
NC - - - - 50% - - - - 50%

SW - - - - 30% - - - - 70%
SS - - - - 95% - - - - 5%
SE - - - - 95% - - - - 5%

Do the maths..

Buhari will win. Take it to the bank

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by anthony86(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
BUHARI that served under One of the Most corrupt government in Nigerian History courtesy of Abacha now an Anti corruption crusader.God punish Devil.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by BluePearls(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Let him start with Tinubu, Amaechi etc.. Then we'll know he is serious
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
nellyjohn:
To start with, Buhari will never smell that seat. Besides, Buhari is the most corrupt person along side with his colleagues Tinbu, Rochas, Amechi, OBJ, IBB and co. They are the worst corrupt leaders Nigeria ever had
Ur brain case is outdated, pls format asapgrin
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by Dewze(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adminisher:
....When Buhari becomes president again in Febuhari, we shall read all sorts of unbelievable things about corruption and even though he has promised not to prosecute retroactively he might be forced to go after some people. .

I do hope you are going to force him to start the arrests with those that originally sowed the seeds of corruption in the nation in the first place and not just the victims that eat of its fruits today. These are the same people endorsing his candidacy today and not surprisingly he seems ok with it, the freedom fighter has put on the suit of the politician. These same people Nigerians see and praise as elder statesmen today. It is worrying that the average Nigerian see the ones that get away with corruption as smart heroes, while those that get caught are the dumb devils. Maybe this is so because one way or the other, even though we choose to deny it, we are all victims of corruption and have all tasted from its cup, yes, even the so called oppressed poor.

Though I agree that some persons need be given the big stick to show Nigerians that the government will indeed not tolerate corruption, but we need to be truthful and conscience driven about who those persons really should be.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by elohorayodele: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
After jailing all corrupt pdp politicians hope he includes all corrupt APC politicians too cos both parties are corrupt to the teeth. Will his major financiers -bola tinubu, fashola and Amaechi be arrested too?
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by notoriousbabe: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimbo Ajinibi wrote:

I finally made out time to watch the N5million per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary being aired on AIT and NTA last night. I have seen propaganda before, but never seen such irresponsible and divisive documentary of the highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan and his team condescended so low and threw human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of the window.

After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and unfounded propaganda and still nothing else to say to complete and justify the 1 hour N5million prime time “documentlies”, they now moved to attacking General Muhammad Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late daughter being discussed in the sad documentary?

There is something morbid about GEJ campaign team. Its either they are talking about GMB dying soon or about his late wife or late daughter. They just love talking about death. Why?

If you are reading my message and you are either a parent or one wishing to become a parent one day, I pray that may you not experience death of your child/children...talkless of being taunted and mocked!

Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to death on November 29, 2012 after battling with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned to campaign theme! Mocking the death of Buhari’s daughter.

Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in 2006. The documentary mentioned how he divorced his late wife and some other beer parlour gist.

Is this the sort of campaign we should be getting from an incumbent President when economy is collapsing and exchange rate is now out of control with $1 at N207?

Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has never said Dame is barren, he has never said GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of attacking Buhari’s family.

MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by neocortex: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
So upon the whole , this wasn't propaganda at all, He really wanted to battle corruption and he really did , he even asked citizens to contribute and report sighting of Politicians

I hope the same happens this February when M.Buhari wins the presidential,What i'll love to see is if those MEND and MASSOB aholes will be willing to protect and hide jonathan, and several other Arszewipes who have been terrorizing the nation financially

What was his achievements ?

Just jailing will not develop any country.
Please tell me a country which achieved proper development just by jailing.
We all know the answer is power decentralization, not some re-branded dictator.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by pierrenwob: 2:06am On Feb 01, 2015
#We forget so soon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by tuniski: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2015
demandtruth:

Story for the gods!

The issues are:
Security - (GEJ F9)
Economy - (GEJ F9)
Corruption - (GEJ F9)

let me give you a little tip of what is coming:
These are the registered voters of which an average of 66% will casts their votes.

North West - - - 17.6M
North East - - - 9.1M
North Central - - - 9.7M

Soth West - - - 13.7M
South south - - - 10M
South East - - - 7.6M

Region - - - - Jonathan --------- Buhari

NW - - - - 20% - - - - 80%
NE - - - - 20% - - - - 80%
NC - - - - 50% - - - - 50%

SW - - - - 30% - - - - 70%
SS - - - - 95% - - - - 5%
SE - - - - 95% - - - - 5%

Do the maths..

Buhari will win. Take it to the bank
skewed! SW,NC and NE plus NW all wrong. NW 35/65 NE 40/60 NC 65/35 SW 50/50 SS 98/2 SE 99.9/0.1. GEJ all the way till 2019
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by annurhaske(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Single penny anyone stole jailed
So that our generation will nor be
Destroyed.
But jonathan said he will not jail
These kind of ppl, why? Because
The is a thieve too.

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2015
neocortex:

What was his achievements ?

Just jailing will not develop any country.
Please tell me a country which achieved proper development just by jailing.
We all know the answer is power decentralization, not some re-branded dictator.

Rebranded Dictator or not , he's the only personalty that's making GEJ run for his money, the fear of Buhari is the beginning of propaganda , so if He can make them in PDP so scared, why would i worry about anything or anyone else
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2015
senerio:
pls dnt 4get tinubu,amaechi n odas frm apc make we c hw bush meat wan catch hunter

If Tinubu and Others in APC really committed acts of fraud and embezzlement and it can be proven, I am sure Buhari will not take lightly with either one of them , there won't be partiality or favoritism , however , i believe a party member or a friend might be treated differently, say house arrest and refund of the embezzled funds , Furthermore since GMB can not issue a decree or death sentence, there'll be a more humane treatment of embezzlers . But resources will be returned / negotiated in return for house arrest rather than prison

This is my faith in Buhari, no corrupt element , no matter how close will be spared
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Ahmeduana:

A £UCKING LIE! WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE CONCORTED FABRICATED IMAGINATED LIES! SOURCING NEWS FROM RT

You people brought news papers how some young people were shot to death for offense not carrying death penalty, but when you see another news paper article that shows that GMB really fought and was winning war against corruption YOU are screaming for source ? ? ?

Shame on you bro
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2015
canalily:
...indeed u are a bull, ewu, aturu, otele, ekwensuangry...you and ur buharia should define corruption. You people shuld go and spot IBB ATIKU, ABACHA, ETC FIRST.

Your relatives have so many beautiful names sha --bull, ewu, aturu, otele, ekwensu-- habaaaaaa Family of horned animals

OBJ retrieved swiss funds from Abacha , a lot more is still being processed for release

IBB OR ATIKU were never accused or indicted on corruption charges officially , if you feel this is wrong, conduct a research , conclude it, submit it on nairaland and we'll forward it to the right channel , And if those you mentioned are corrupt , why hasn't the CinC BadLuck JoeSatan arrested them , he's known they are corrupt for 6 years, why are you screaming corruption right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Reference:

Well, he can start with those immediately around him and they are aplenty. Anything else will be termed partial, sectional and he will be grounded by the 'system' or more likely turned to a poodle. I am more realistic as to what constitutes 'deliverables' concerning the Buhari experiment. His first experiment in 83 didn't achieve anything but confirm how the average Nigerian loves corruption and will do just about anything to protect his pet sins.

No, I can't see anything fundamentally change in this regard.

Your CinC has not been blind for 6 years, He did not prosecute those people you termed as corrupt , why is it now that the ones you accused have decamp that you suddenly realized they are corrupt , All i know is even party members and donors to his campaign and eventually election to Presidency will not be pardoned , or forgiven like one mumu who is doling our presidential pardon to corrupt , jailed and imprisoned members of his party

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by nationwide1(m): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
If buhari jail gej tomoro,u saTANiod wil be shouting,gej never stole kobo,d same way we were shouting in 1983,that d corruption is too much,but u don't want ur corrupt brother to be jail.gej is my brother,i wil personally fish him out.
Do you mean Shehu Shagari didn't steal any kobo because Buhari didn't jail him? Rather his vice, a non-fulani and Igbo, Alex Ekwueme was sentenced to many years in prison. This is why I emphasize on balanced history. It's beyond politics.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by kingthreat(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
jars9:

How on earth would you say someone should take an uneducated 72 years old man that has been out of government for over 30 years to be his president?

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Can't make his past my children's future he will loose woefully, if he could not achieve his aim then as a military ruler he can't now we are only deceiving ourselves,

MOST ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NIGERIANS KNOW HE HAS CERTIFICATE CORRUPTION HANGING OVER HIS NECK AND OTHER UNACCOUNTED MISSING MONEY TRACED TO HIS ACOOUNT TAUGHT HE CLAIMED NOT TO HAVE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

Foolishness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by tolaxin(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.
any prove for your clueless quote?
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by mrgreen4real(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2015
mrofficial:

And how much was Peugeot then? grin. Peugeot must be very expensive then if $5.1m could not buy it. cheesy
And how much is a dollar equivalent to naira nw? $1 = #207 During GMB $1 = #1
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by Sunky200: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2015
chemashie:
GEJ is not afraid of loosing this election, he is only afraid of going to spend the rest of his life in kirikiri after the election.

I dare say he is, if Jonahtan is not then all the militants making threatening statements and massive looting would have been long curtailed.
If Jonathan is not afraid of being imprisoned, then tell me why he empower the militants by first putting them in position of power and fortifies them with sophisticated war equipments while the corrupt rich personnel support and finance them accordingly
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by abiambo(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.
celebrating a coup plotter is the part that beats me
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by slimfit1(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
All I want to say is if your father is one of them thieves we are talking about start preparing for the worst.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by ALISMILE(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
jars9:

How on earth would you say someone should take an uneducated 72 years old man that has been out of government for over 30 years to be his president?

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Can't make his past my children's future he will loose woefully, if he could not achieve his aim then as a military ruler he can't now we are only deceiving ourselves,

MOST ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NIGERIANS KNOW HE HAS CERTIFICATE CORRUPTION HANGING OVER HIS NECK AND OTHER UNACCOUNTED MISSING MONEY TRACED TO HIS ACOOUNT TAUGHT HE CLAIMED NOT TO HAVE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.
Prove to me he stole money and I ll never support him again! I don't want stupid propaganda against him! Jus proof!

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by ALISMILE(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
nationwide1:
Do you mean Shehu Shagari didn't steal any kobo because Buhari didn't jail him? Rather his vice, a non-fulani and Igbo, Alex Ekwueme was sentenced to many years in prison. This is why I emphasize on balanced history. It's beyond politics.
Go find out for ursef! Shehu Shagari is as clean as snow! Pple only took advantage of his simplicity and stole massively under is govment!
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by nationwide1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Go find out for ursef! Shehu Shagari is as clean as snow! Pple only took advantage of his simplicity and stole massively under is govment!
You got the wrong side of the history. Buhari gave the reason for not jailing Shagari but not what you typed. You think they call him ethnic jingoist out of hatred? Find out the true reason.
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by ALISMILE(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
nationwide1:
You got the wrong side of the history. Buhari gave the reason for not jailing Shagari but not what you typed. You think they call him ethnic jingoist out of hatred? Find out the true reason.
Give me unbiased reasons why dey call him an ethnic jingoist! Umaru Dikko is frm where? Frm Bayelsa maybe!
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by Jesusloveyou: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmoore:
"Abacha never stole"- Buhari

How can he fight corruption when he declared Abacha a saint, huh? A man that looted tens of billions of dollars.

Change ko, conductor ni.
abacha na saint were clueless badluck there,ibb has confirm how himself na saint were gej dey.pls buhari,give me change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by mekd: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
If buhari jail gej tomoro,u saTANiod wil be shouting,gej never stole kobo,d same way we were shouting in 1983,that d corruption is too much,but u don't want ur corrupt brother to be jail.gej is my brother,i wil personally fish him out.
u r sentimental if at all gej must be jailed the likes of amaechi, tinubu, obasanjo etc must b jailed first
Re: Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians by Jesusloveyou: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dewze:

I do hope you are going to force him to start the arrests with those that originally sowed the seeds of corruption in the nation in the first place and not just the victims that eat of its fruits today. These are the same people endorsing his candidacy today and not surprisingly he seems ok with it, the freedom fighter has put on the suit of the politician. These same people Nigerians see and praise as elder statesmen today. It is worrying that the average Nigerian see the ones that get away with corruption as smart heroes, while those that get caught are the dumb devils. Maybe this is so because one way or the other, even though we choose to deny it, we are all victims of corruption and have all tasted from its cup, yes, even the so called oppressed poor.

Though I agree that some persons need be given the big stick to show Nigerians that the government will indeed not tolerate corruption, but we need to be truthful and conscience driven about who those persons really should be.
hahahahahaha,if gej cannot arrest those corrupt pple around buhari,then he has fail,that is why u have to kick clueless gej out,vote for who can do d needful.vote for change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu's Confirmation: Senate Unfazed By Presidency’s Decision To Head To S’court / #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step / The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.