Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (42715 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It's only a 'lie' simply coz your mind refuses to accept a clear fact, that the center can no longer hold for this administration. That your mind refuses to accept it doesn't change it.
Hehehehehehehe...what fact

The fact that an illiterate, despotic, cow rearing nomadic man won't rule Nigeria in the 21st century?
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by rozayx5(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
mrofficial:
There is no way Jonathan can have a second term. He has failed and can never be allowed to plunge this country into misfortune for another 4 years. Someone should tell the jesters, Tompolo and Dokubo to get ready their war equipments because Jonathan will be ousted by FeBUHARI 14.

make we hear word
you think say na only kano dey vote undecided
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by djembapat(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Propaganda from the sun?

This is nor daily trust, Osundefender or the nation.

This is for all intents and purposes an eastern paper.

Johnatan , the great destroyer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by expert1000: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2015
To all Buhari supporter:May GOD run ur life the way the human right violator ran Nigerians life in 1983 to 85.Say a Big AMEN. To all GEJ supporters N May GOD run ur life the way GEJ is runnin Nigeria .say a big AMEn

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2015
oyb:
Propaganda from the sun?

Nna, leave them make dem dey continue to dey deceive diasef. Even if Jonathan himself comes out today and expresses doubt about his chances, they'd still refuse to believe it. Dia eye go soon clear. grin grin grin
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by TippyTop(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=18pt]PROPAGANDA[/size]

The APC propaganda machine is about to do overtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by jcflex(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2015
na so, na so
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by jammani(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2015
In Phyno's voice -Ogimegi voom naya, ogimegi voom naya"
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Very soon, they will be begin to label Orji Uzor Kalu, owner of the Sun Newspaper (and a PDP card-carrying member) as a 'Sabo'. Una eye go soon clear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by StOla: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
"I don't want to go to jail. My children are young"

-Godswill Akpabio

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by otukpo(f): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2015
After February 14, when GEJ is announced winner, I wonder what APC fans with all their propaganda will do.

With all the facts put before you, you still want to tow the path of darkness.

I would rather remain where I am, than move to the worse direction in the name of change.

For now its GEJ, until any other party brings a better alternative.

And remember

SAY NO TO VIoLeNCE

Work for peace.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by TippyTop(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Double post
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by seanswaggs00(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2015
expert1000:
To all Buhari supporter:May GOD run ur life the way the human right violator ran Nigerians life in 1983 to 85.Say a Big AMEN. To all GEJ supporters N May GOD run ur life the way GEJ is runnin Nigeria .say a big AMEn
you are a big fool!! ODE.

2 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by ichidodo: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Since they are all into making secret pacts then let them drop the ambitions of their various appointees anointed by them for the APC gubernatorial candidates in their states..
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2015
otukpo:
After February 14, when GEJ is announced winner, I wonder what APC fans with all their propaganda will do.

With all the facts put before you, you still want to tow the path of darkness.

I would rather remain where I am, than move to the worse direction in the name of change.

For now its GEJ, until any other party brings a better alternative.

And remember

SAY NO TO VIoLeNCE

Work for peace.

Forget what APC fans will do for a minute coz APC has never been in power. THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT WILL PDP FANS AND SUPPORTERS DO WHEN/IF BUHARI BECOMES PRESIDENT? COMMIT SUICIDE?

4 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Faraidi(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=16pt]Lies from Pit of Hell[/size]

[size=14pt]apcheat are working very hard in buying all the newspaper companies, especially where their CEO comes from South West

Keep Dreaming, there is no amount of Propaganda that will save such atrocities from Nigeria Most Devilish Political Party

Keep it o[/size]n

APC is a party of liars.cheap propanganda

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Story for d Gods who cares it's a game
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by sefe73(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Is apc not tired of lies nd propaganda? Hw I hate dis devilish party apc.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by hendrixxx(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=16pt]Lies from Pit of Hell[/size]

[size=14pt]apcheat are working very hard in buying all the newspaper companies, especially where their CEO comes from South West

Keep Dreaming, there is no amount of Propaganda that will save such atrocities from Nigeria Most Devilish Political Party

Keep it o[/size]n

you are an animal for calling south west a South West

2 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by kindnyce(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2015
THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT IN LYF IS CHANGE...

CHANGE CORRECTS PAST MISTAKES....

CHANGE MAKES ONE GET IT RIGHT.....

CHNAGE GIVES U AN EDGE.....

CHANGE GIVES ROOM FOR INNOVATIONS....

ONCE U CHANGE D WAY U DO THINGS..CERTAINLY U WILL HEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF....

COME FEBUHARI 14,WE SHALL HEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF FROM CLUELESSNESS AND MALADMINISTRATION

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by chibunna90: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Those Governors are already seeing the hand writing on the wall which reads
MENE MENE PDP BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE FEAR OF FEBUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF BEING SMART.
#IHAVEDECIDED
#SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Newkidoo(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
bettercreature:
They should wait till after election thought its sure buhari will win this election but anything can happen and nothing is certain 2+2 is not always 4,
2+2 is always 4.. Everywhere, anywhere..:/
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by omenka(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
In the end, this man will be abandoned and left to whitter like a plant in a scorched land under heavy drought, then we would see how Asari and Tompolo are gonna give him the votes he needs.

2 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
At this rate, you PDP folks should be placed on SUICIDE WATCH considering that a lot of you are mentally unstable at this stage. Obviously you lot can't seem to even bring yourselves to even entertain even a remote POSSIBILITY of Jonathan loosing this election. APC has lost some and won some, so we'll be fine if Buhari loses fairly and squarely.

You all better start planning for a LIFE AFTER JONATHAN grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by bokohalal(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
oyb:
Propaganda from the sun?

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by ichidodo: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
At this rate, you PDP folks should be placed on SUICIDE WATCH considering that a lot of you are mentally unstable at this stage. Obviously you lot can't seem to even bring yourselves to even entertain even a remote POSSIBILITY of Jonathan loosing this election. APC has lost some and won some, so we'll be fine if Buhari loses fairly and squarely.

You all better start planning for a LIFE AFTER JONATHAN grin grin grin
Did you not hear?? Crude oil and invariably the unity of Nigeria dissolves if Jonah loses?... me, i have started my watermelon farm for export.

4 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by OLADD: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

And as soon as they eventually cross over, they become instant "progressives". Nigeria, my beloved country, I hail una ooooooo.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2015
omenka:
In the end, this man will be abandoned and left to whitter like a plant in a scorched land under heavy drought, then we would see how Asari and Tompolo are gonna give him the votes he needs.

FACT: The only reason why people are flocking around Jonathan is coz he's PRESIDENT. Outside of that office, he'll be deserted like the Sahara. QED! I don't see Jonathan commanding any following outside of office, like OBJ, Tinubu, IBB, or BUHARI and the likes.

His hangers-on are only around him coz of the Power that his office wields. FACT!

5 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Sylvarresta(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
I finally made out time to watch the N5million
per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary
being aired on AIT and NTA last night and that made me decide Buhari must win. I have
seen propaganda before, but never seen such
irresponsible and divisive documentary of the
highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan
and his team condescended so low and threw
human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of
the window.
After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and
unfounded propaganda and still nothing else
to say to complete and justify the 1 hour
N5million prime time “documentlies”, they
now moved to attacking General Muhammad
Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was
the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late
daughter being discussed in the sad
documentary?
There is something morbid about GEJ
campaign team. Its either they are talking
about GMB dying soon or about his late wife
or late daughter. They just love talking about
death. Why?
If you are reading my message and you are
either a parent or one wishing to become a
parent one day, I pray that may you not
experience death of your child/
children...talkless of being taunted and
mocked!
Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai
passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai
Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell
anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to
death on November 29, 2012 after battling
with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is
what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned
to campaign theme! Mocking the death of
Buhari’s daughter.
Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to
talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in
2006. The documentary mentioned how he
divorced his late wife and some other beer
parlour gist.
Is this the sort of campaign we should be
getting from an incumbent President when
economy is collapsing and exchange rate is
now out of control with $1 at N207?
Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred
or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has
never said Dame is barren, he has never said
GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has
never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He
only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of
attacking Buhari’s family.
MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP
AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.
that is what we get when people. with little or no ambition tries to rule us by force
Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by acidtalk: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
I BROKE THIS NEWS FIRST WAY BACK ON THE 17TH OF JANUARY 2015.

BELOW IS THE EVIDENCE OF LINK AND POST.

https://www.nairaland.com/2098180/apc-presidential-rally-plateau-state/4#29874105

Billyonaire:
The generation of leaders that orchestrated that local mentality of nepotism are being pushed out of Nigerian politics. You mentioned OBJ, and his grievances with my President as being that of sharing positions. It wont happen again, that's why we are not letting Yesterday's men, into Aso Rock anymore. That Buhari of a man, is a relic of our Yesterday's politics, an ancestor with Milito-cabalocratic DNA muscled by the Greatest Fraud Ever liveth, funded by Boy Boy Rotimi

Small man, do you know you are actually opening the 'yansh' of the people you think you are supporting.

Never again, will we let Yesterday's men, with your 'position-sharing-ideology' to emerge a President of this New Nigeria.

You have just been clipped. Go and change your monika.

acidtalk:

Oh please stop it! You are just salivating dust all over. You are really lean in wisdom.

Didn't the same Dickson just fire ALL mama peypey's IMPOSED candidates in his government.

By the way, let me be the 1st to tell you that 5 more "loyal" PDP governors will decamp to APC before Feb 14. You know why son?......Its called CHECKMATE.

I know you lack wisdom to understand. But don't you worry, everything will unfold before your very eyes.

CC: Billyonaire, berem, afam4eva, mynd44, firefire, Tinubu, jarus,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / ‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.