Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (42714 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by bayulll01(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
sheymoni:
People who ruined jonathan's chances of winning

1. Jonathan - corruption is a competition under his watch
2. Okonjo - always deceiving the president that all is well with the economy
3. Diezani - there's something in this woman's punnany that makes jona do as she says
4. Akpabio - making the president feel that all PDP governors are behind him
5. Mama peace - thinks her office is on the same level with that of the president
6. Asari & co - always threatening the peace of the country & the president does nothing about it
7. Okupe, Abati & Omokiri - always doing gbeborun to what the opposition is doing & forgetting their role in the process
8. Fayose - his controversial advert on the front page of some news paper turn out to be a campaign in favour of Buhari
9. APC - their well organised primary that brought the emergence of GMB as their flag bearer is a blow to jonathan
10. Buhari - the Ijaya himself, his campaign against corruption is already unsettling some members of the PDP who will have to leave this country or risk jail should GMB win come Feb 14th.

I won't be surprise if some PDP governors pitch their tent with APC since immunity clause will be abolished
Nobody won go jail cheesy grin
the punnana make me puke,that woman must have something in that puna cos jona is always helpless at that woman thing

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Who wants to cluelessly hang on to a sinking TITANIC? Welcome aboard d #CHANGE CRUISE!
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Kasieze(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Change
Change
Change
Change
Change
Change

Try and find out the direction of APC change
To be its < backward .

We can't allow bunch of illiterates without even WAEC to come and rule our dear country. God forbid!
Someone without good educational background would never know the importance of education.
Buhari has failed more than twice and will still fail again and again. It will happen like film.
Don't be deceived by the crowd u see @ the campaign ground bc over 50% of them are there for money and recharge card APC will share while over 30% of them don't even kw why they are there.
Don't forget that 22 states are for PDP and one APC state (Rivers) is for PDP too bc APC will only get just one vote there which is Amaechi

Nigeria must go forward.

GEJ till 2019
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Carlmax(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It's you PDP folks that need to wise up and quit taking this election overly personal, as though PDP is your family. For lots of Buhari supporters, we could care less what party or platform he's running under; I know I don't. But we are happy that we at least have a rare opportunity to collectively CHANGE a sitting government from one party to another, irrespective of party affiliation.

That message in itself speaks volumes for our democracy and will signal its maturity from infancy.

If this Buhari project succeeds, it'll signal to future presidents that POWER INDEED BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE. If you fail to perform to the expectations of the majority, irrespective of your tribe or religion or party, YOU WILL BE BOOTED OUT! No amount of blackmail will change that.

That is what this election represents for me.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by WisdomFlakes: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Kasieze:
Change
Change
Change
Change
Change
Change

Try and find out the direction of APC change
To be its < backward .

We can't allow bunch of illiterates without even WAEC to come and rule our dear country. God forbid!
Someone without good educational background would never know the importance of education.
Buhari has failed more than twice and will still fail again and again. It will happen like film.
Don't be deceived by the crowd u see @ the campaign ground bc over 50% of them are there for money and recharge card APC will share while over 30% of them don't even kw why they are there.
Don't forget that 22 states are for PDP and one APC state (Rivers) is for PDP too bc APC will only get just one vote there which is Amaechi

Nigeria must go forward.

GEJ till 2019

Why are you deceiving yourself my guy? That you repeat a lie a million times will never make it true.

FACT: Most PDP governors, especially in the North, have already come out PUBLICLY to express their FAILURE to check Buhari's popularity in their backyard. LISTEN, and LISTEN good, this is not about Politics: BUHARI WILL OVERWHELMINGLY DEFEAT GEJ in total votes cast in the North West and North East -- and will likely split votes in the North Central. To delude yourself into thinking that Jonathan stands a chance in the core north (comprising the North West and East, which the same Buhari swept last time around) is simply just that -- delusion. Wake up bro.

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by payne4real(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
I finally made out time to watch the N5million
per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary
being aired on AIT and NTA last night and that made me decide Buhari must win. I have
seen propaganda before, but never seen such
irresponsible and divisive documentary of the
highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan
and his team condescended so low and threw
human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of
the window.
After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and
unfounded propaganda and still nothing else
to say to complete and justify the 1 hour
N5million prime time “documentlies”, they
now moved to attacking General Muhammad
Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was
the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late
daughter being discussed in the sad
documentary?
There is something morbid about GEJ
campaign team. Its either they are talking
about GMB dying soon or about his late wife
or late daughter. They just love talking about
death. Why?
If you are reading my message and you are
either a parent or one wishing to become a
parent one day, I pray that may you not
experience death of your child/
children...talkless of being taunted and
mocked!
Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai
passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai
Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell
anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to
death on November 29, 2012 after battling
with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is
what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned
to campaign theme! Mocking the death of
Buhari’s daughter.
Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to
talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in
2006. The documentary mentioned how he
divorced his late wife and some other beer
parlour gist.
Is this the sort of campaign we should be
getting from an incumbent President when
economy is collapsing and exchange rate is
now out of control with $1 at N207?
Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred
or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has
never said Dame is barren, he has never said
GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has
never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He
only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of
attacking Buhari’s family.
MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP
AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.
Thumbs up.
#ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by boyt1: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari Ameachi and Rochas have also plans to move to PDP because of buhari's Certificate forgery, Buhari is pleading that PDP should not go to court
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Miliky231(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
The 8 Governors no get name? Abi u just want post something?
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by nellyjohn: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
All lies.
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE &
VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"APC - ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"
Am sure these governors if true, are about to be dumped inside waste bin(APC)
Anyway, GEJ till 2019
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by nationwide1(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2015
If it was a secret, how did this Sun newspaper get to know? We all know that Nigerian politicians are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by pastorgodswillm(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
being aired on AIT and NTA last night and that made me decide Buhari must win. I have
the window.
documentary?
death. Why?
mocked!
Buhari’s daughter.
parlour gist.

SO WHEN APC GUYS SAY RUBBISH AGAINST GEJ IT IS OK BUT WHEN PDP GUYS SAY RUBBISH AGAINST APC IT BECOMES AN OFFENCE.

CALLING YOUR PRESIDENT CLUELESS AND ALL SORT OF NAME IS AN EMBARRASSMENT THAT NO PRESIDENT UNDER HEAVEN CAN EVER TOLERATE INCLUDING THAT YOUR BUHARI. BUT I HAVE APC MEN ON THIS SITE AND ON THE ROAD SAY WORST THINGS TO GEJ YET HE WILL NEVER BE MOVED OR GET ANGRY BY THEIR INSULTS.

DID NOT WITNESS IN ONE OF APC CAMPAIGN WHERE THEY DRESSED A MONKEY AND CALL IT GEJ. IS THAT ONE NOT BAD FOR A MAN WHO SERVE YOU FOR 6YEARS.

YOUR SYMPATHY FOR GMB BECAUSE HE WAS MADE A PUBLIC CHEAP IS LIKE GMB'S SYMPATHY ON BOKO HARAM WHEN THEY WERE BEEN KILLED. AND THAT MADE ME BELIEVE THAT APC MAY NOT DELIVER FOR OUR COUNTRY.

APC AS I HAVE FOUND OUT IS A PARTY FOR
1. AGRIEVED PEOPLE AND
2. SYMPATHIZERS
3. ENBITTERED PEOPLE AND THEIR
4. FOLLOWERS( which is where you fall in)

NO COUNTRY IS REPAIRED ON THE BASIS OF THE FOUR POINT LISTED ABOVE.

WHETHER GEJ WINS THE NEXT ELECTION OR NOT I CANNEVER JOIN ANY PARTY THAT DOES NOT RESPECT THEIR GOVERNMENT. STILL WATCHING BUT FOR NOW

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT GEJ
GOD BLESS FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

FOR GMB, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSES
SORRY FOR YOUR NAME BEING RUBBISHED (its one of those political game practices and you guys are doing same and even more to GEJ only that you guys doesn't have money to go on air)

AND GOD BLESS YOU.
IF YOU WIN I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS MY PRESIDENT JUST LIKE I'M PRAYING FOR GEJ BUT FOR NOW I THINK YOU HAVE NEVER RESPECTED YOUR KING GEJ SO I WON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU FOR ANYTHING
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by inereunwa1(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=16pt]Lies from Pit of Hell[/size]

[size=14pt]apcheat are working very hard in buying all the newspaper companies, especially where their CEO comes from South West

Keep Dreaming, there is no amount of Propaganda that will save such atrocities from Nigeria Most Devilish Political Party

Keep it on
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Less i forget

22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes

plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and more much

I wonder how haters will win

[/size]

keep on decieving yourself you think Edo state will vote gej an apc state??

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by elbaraj001(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahah...oga...like Indian film for dat mata...

Oh, so you sabi pass those Governors on the ground abi? E go do you like film trick.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by apcmustwin(f): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2015
pastorgodswillm:

SO WHEN APC GUYS SAY RUBBISH AGAINST GEJ IT IS OK BUT WHEN PDP GUYS SAY RUBBISH AGAINST APC IT BECOMES AN OFFENCE.

CALLING YOUR PRESIDENT CLUELESS AND ALL SORT OF NAME IS AN EMBARRASSMENT THAT NO PRESIDENT UNDER HEAVEN CAN EVER TOLERATE INCLUDING THAT YOUR BUHARI. BUT I HAVE APC MEN ON THIS SITE AND ON THE ROAD SAY WORST THINGS TO GEJ YET HE WILL NEVER BE MOVED OR GET ANGRY BY THEIR INSULTS.

DID NOT WITNESS IN ONE OF APC CAMPAIGN WHERE THEY DRESSED A MONKEY AND CALL IT GEJ. IS THAT ONE NOT BAD FOR A MAN WHO SERVE YOU FOR 6YEARS.

YOUR SYMPATHY FOR GMB BECAUSE HE WAS MADE A PUBLIC CHEAP IS LIKE GMB'S SYMPATHY ON BOKO HARAM WHEN THEY WERE BEEN KILLED. AND THAT MADE ME BELIEVE THAT APC MAY NOT DELIVER FOR OUR COUNTRY.

APC AS I HAVE FOUND OUT IS A PARTY FOR
1. AGRIEVED PEOPLE AND
2. SYMPATHIZERS
3. ENBITTERED PEOPLE AND THEIR
4. FOLLOWERS( which is where you fall in)

NO COUNTRY IS REPAIRED ON THE BASIS OF THE FOUR POINT LISTED ABOVE.

WHETHER GEJ WINS THE NEXT ELECTION OR NOT I CANNEVER JOIN ANY PARTY THAT DOES NOT RESPECT THEIR GOVERNMENT. STILL WATCHING BUT FOR NOW

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT GEJ
GOD BLESS FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

FOR GMB, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSES
SORRY FOR YOUR NAME BEING RUBBISHED (its one of those political game practices and you guys are doing same and even more to GEJ only that you guys doesn't have money to go on air)

AND GOD BLESS YOU.
IF YOU WIN I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS MY PRESIDENT JUST LIKE I'M PRAYING FOR GEJ BUT FOR NOW I THINK YOU HAVE NEVER RESPECTED YOUR KING GEJ SO I WON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU FOR ANYTHING

what's he saying?
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by benzion72(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ has being deceived for so long. There is no doubt that he surrounded himself with deceivers who only tell him what he want to hear. His first goove is the subsidy removal, hunting people demonstrating with soldiers at Ojota. Treating corruption with gloves hand. I can categorically tell you that 90 percent of the governor in PDP are just playing along their mind is with GMB
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by kokoA(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
otukpo:
After February 14, when GEJ is announced winner, I wonder what APC fans with all their propaganda will do.

With all the facts put before you, you still want to tow the path of darkness.

I would rather remain where I am, than move to the worse direction in the name of change.

For now its GEJ, until any other party brings a better alternative.

And remember

SAY NO TO VIoLeNCE

Work for peace.
I only responded to your post because of your username. . Otukpo is the worst town I've ever set my foot on in Nigeria, you have the most uniformed youth I've come across anywhere, the joblessness rate there is alarming to an extent where the only thing that keep young people busy is sleeping with each other morning, afternoon and night, the town is so dirty, brown roofs every where, bad roads, etc yet you have the Senate President living there like a king.. Smh.. You guys don't have anything like government there and you come here to praise GEJ... For what?! Infact, I wonder how you got access to internet in that town, because I don't believe they have networks there.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Sajio(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
APC nor know werin they sup ooo!
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by nuclearboy(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

[size=14pt]apcheat are working very hard in buying all the newspaper companies, especially where their CEO comes from South West

Keep Dreaming, there is no amount of Propaganda that will save such atrocities from Nigeria Most Devilish Political Party

Keep it on
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Less i forget

[/size]

I pray Jonathan and PDP think like you and also live in delusion

You will awaken soon (Hopefully, after the elections when reality rings the bell)

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by nairaman66(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Keep it on
Less i forget

[/size]

What happened to the buying power of the PDP? Or they have suddenly gone dumb??
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by blazesam(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
If i were you president GEJ,i would start having good hiden relationship e.g inviting for lunch with ur un-opposed succersor..you see Buhari is a kind hearted man with sympathy,atleast at the end of everything he will call you for ambassadorship to represent nigeria,maybe in one of your dream visiting countries. Be wise ooo.

Another issue bothering me is this debate of a thing,why is the debate not done in my state benue? The current flag bearer was choosen by patience jonathan,we dont like him and can never like him,someone who was impeached why serving at the state house of assembly and planned flogin all the members of the house with thugs. We have former minister of state trade and investment as the APC flag holder. That the man we like. To be frank,is there any truth in this debate of a thing?

Pls debate we need you in benue.
Sai BUHARI

Duru duru Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by citizenY(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2015
StOla:
"I don't want to go to jail. My children are young"

-Godswill Akpabio

All hail the Ibori of the GEJ years. We are just waiting for the fullness of time.

In their sober moments, the likes of Akpabio develop high temperature, running stomachs and even epileptic fits when they think of an imminent Buhari presidency.

This explains the passion he displays at the rallies.. He knows the consequences. The party is over. All the resources of Akwa Ibom from overbloated white elephant projects and directly from the treasury are being directed to this futile campaign.

We all know the Ibori saga.

3 Likes

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by ayomidegambari(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Now nollywood will make a movie "the rise and fall of pdp"
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by teeboypeacebird(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Let it sound like Lies to the mind that never believes, a mind that's chosen to be stagnant , What i will tell you however is that this is inevitable , its happening , it will continue happening, PDP may be powerful at the presidency , but no Overall power can sway Nigerians from voting clueless out

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by mrkings84(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
the window.
documentary?
death. Why?
mocked!
Buhari’s daughter.
parlour gist.
HOW CAN HE WHEN HE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH BUT HE HAS MANAGED TO SAY IT THROUGH HIS SPEAKER- YOU!. BOTH U AND FAILBUHARI SHOULD GO TO HELL. GEJ TILL FAILBUHAHA START PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by annurhaske(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
#gmb2015

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by apcmustwin(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
mrkings84:
HOW CAN HE WHEN HE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH BUT HE HAS MANAGED TO SAY IT THROUGH HIS SPEAKER- YOU!. BOTH U AND FAILBUHARI SHOULD GO TO HELL. GEJ TILL FAILBUHAHA START PRIMARY SCHOOL.

childish rants. run along sentimental kid. adult are chatting here.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by joeyekembele: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Keep it on
Less i forget

[/size]

What an organised lie. What are these APC goons takin Nigerians for. Do they think all Nigerians are semi illiterate like one Fulani jihadist cum cattle rearer called BUHARI. Nigerians arw educates and wise. Must they fabricate all this senseless lies to win support? That the hell? Now that it is evident GEJ SHALL WIN, what becomes their fate in a fortnight time? If you clamour for a serial looser that Buhari, you are a looser as well.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by DaBullIT(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=teeboypeacebird post=30294512][/quote]
Bwahahahaha
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lies...as in BIG LIES. I thought they said even Emmanuel Uduaghan is supporting APC? cheesy

Thanks for mentioning one of them. Now olisah metuh knows one!
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by kraftykc(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
ichidodo:
Did you not hear?? Crude oil and invariably the unity of Nigeria dissolves if Jonah loses?... me, i have started my watermelon farm for export.

So that's what you bitchasses have as back up: starting some dumb ish...well bring it on, we'll be waiting
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Marvin67: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2015
I've read all comments here, and I must say that these politicians have us where they want us. Never believe everything you read on the pages of a newspaper. This news is baseless and has no authentication in it.
First no name was mentioned, then Lai Mohammed stylishly (not bluntly) denied It.
Go to the south east, and tell me one south eastern governor that wouldn't work for GEJ. The only one maybe Martin Elechi, but I must tell you all that Martin Elechi is politically dead in Ebonyi. APC has no root in Ebonyi at all.

This news at best is a propaganda. Don't believe it.
Re: 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=apcmustwin post=30291108]I finally made out time to watch the N5million
the window...........

Sad, really so so sad, wish I could give you 2 million likes for this. But my question is, is it that the cluelessness of Nigerians still following the pdp is Jonathan induced or they are just plain stupid?!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.