Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (4283 Views)

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2015
kilokeys:

i belong to a group that would mend the boko boys and make them sob en masse
which group is dat and how are you trying to do this?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackPeni5:

On the Internet, yes...in real life, no.

ok
i get your point
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

hmmm.... Where did you get the news that 2million+ people has been captured in maiduguri?
The other way round shows that BH was used to defame and discredit GEJ so he won't run for president

Check politics section on nairaland, the news was from foreign link I don't have it at the moment

For the record, the number of people who have been brainwashed to believe that Gmb sponsors BH is far greater than the people willing to believe the proof of GEJ's involvement

And I did not say they were captures uav and foreign intelligence report indicates that the maidiguri city of millions of people has been surrounded
Shikenan
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by kilokeys(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

which group is dat and how are you trying to do this?
Christianity.. we pray

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by makazona(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

if it is as a result of the armed forces improvement in tackling security challenges, then big THUMB UPS to them and should continue in this way after the election

now you are talking like Jeremiah! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Check politics section on nairaland, the news was from foreign link I don't have it at the moment

For the record, the number of people who have been brainwashed to believe that Gmb sponsors BH is far greater than the people willing to believe the proof of GEJ's involvement

And I did not say they were captures uav and foreign intelligence report indicates that the maidiguri city of millions of people has been surrounded
Shikenan
i don't trust foreign media cos all their reports contains just few drops of truth. The same way they broadcasted with their satlite images when bama was attacked that thousands of cars and houses was destroyed and millions displaced and it turned out that baga was just a small village with not upto a thousand settler living in huts and thatch houses.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2015
kilokeys:

Christianity.. we pray
okay
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

now you are talking like Jeremiah! grin
thanks
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

i don't trust foreign media cos all their reports contains just few drops of truth. The same way they broadcasted with their satlite images when bama was attacked that thousands of cars and houses was destroyed and millions displaced and it turned out that baga was just a small village with not upto a thousand settler living in huts and thatch houses.

Who do you trust?

You don't trust NTA
You don't trust AIT
You don't trust CNN
You don't trust NA
You don't trust NPF
You don't even trust moderators on NL

You can't be an eye witness to all incidents, if you choose not to trust or believe any media foreign or local then go to baga or konduga,

You'll see things yourself

There's no Internet, radio or TV, you you'll trust your instincts
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by omartins(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Exactly my thoughts , Someone , GEJ to be precise asked them to stop bombing ,

I said GEJ because no one has proven that GMB is linked to terror or terrorism

People only call him sponsor of terror because he's Hausa and he's muslim,

Whereas , GEJ knows the Boko Haram in his cabinet

He claimed that MEND did not plant that bomb in Abuja / October 1st

Then he later said it was them , they planned to assasinate him, that was his statement when it was rumored MEND endored GMB

and Yes, the easiest targets is campaign ground , maximum casualties why aren't they attacking // GEJ asked them to stop bombing

WHEN BOKO HARAM WANT TO CHOOSE A NEGOTIATOR WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WHO IS THEIR CHOICE? BUHARI!
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Who do you trust?

You don't trust NTA
You don't trust AIT
You don't trust CNN
You don't trust NA
You don't trust NPF
You don't even trust moderators on NL

You can't be an eye witness to all incidents, if you choose not to trust or believe any media foreign or local then go to baga or konduga,

You'll see things yourself

There's no Internet, radio or TV, you you'll trust your instincts
i have people that i know/knows me all over the country, all it take is to place a call to the and get the full gist
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by OLADD: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
I refused to be deceived and stand to to be correct. Since the inception of campaigns for the 2015 elections i have not heard any news of bomb blast in any part of the country seeing that these rallies and campaigns are easiest and best target for maximum casualties in any terrorist attack. Is it that these Boko Boy/Girls are on strike or someone asked them to suspend their attacks for a while?

You want to know the genuine reasons? Pls come along with me;
1. They have accomplished 90% of their mission in making Nigeria ungovernable and pitching the president against the people.
2. They have portrayed Jonathan as a weakling who's powerless and ineffective in tackling insecurity.
3. They have successfully laundered the image of the opposition (APC) as the messiah of Nigeria.
4. In addition to 3 above, Buhari, their apparent apologist has been projected to some gullible Nigerians as Mr. Saviour.
5. Boko haram is a political tool been used by some powerful political powerbrokers in the north to BRINGBACKTHEIRGOVERNMENT.
6. As a result of the hype in the media suggesting APC(Buhari) may win next month's poll, Boko haram and their sponsors feel it's high time they soft-pedalled so that their people (real and fake) can go out to collect PVCs in order to "vote" enmass for a northerner.
Be it as it may, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the president-elect next February.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2015
omartins:
WHEN BOKO HARAM WANT TO CHOOSE A NEGOTIATOR WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WHO IS THEIR CHOICE? BUHARI!

Did that information come from a reliable SOURCE? or was it manipulation of the media?

Obasanjo has met with leaders of Boko haram and tried to negotiate with them why aren't you saying OBJ is the sponsor is it because he's a yoruba man?

Show me a member of Boko haram's video message or call record where they nominated Gmb as their negotiator
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

i have people that i know/knows me all over the country, all it take is to place a call to the and get the full gist

Do you trust your friends... For one Mr I know the world you seem to be lacking a sense of understanding,

Your friends are they northerners? Did they make an aerial survey of baga and konduga?

As in did they leave their houses to check on the extent of damage? Or were they under their beds praying for angel Gabriel to come and rescue them

Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by trillville(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Ehijeremiah, I thought the baga incident just happened a few weeks ago. Are u interested in BH bombings alone or other forms of attacks?

Common sense should also let you know that the media's interest is on the elections, so there will not be much coverage of the attacks by BH.

When was the last incidence of bombing?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2015
omartins:
so what are you insinuating?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2015
OLADD:

You want to know the genuine reasons? Pls come along with me;
1. They have accomplished 90% of their mission in making Nigeria ungovernable and pitching the president against the people.
2. They have portrayed Jonathan as a weakling who's powerless and ineffective in tackling insecurity.
3. They have successfully laundered the image of the opposition (APC) as the messiah of Nigeria.
4. In addition to 3 above, Buhari, their apparent apologist has been projected to some gullible Nigerians as Mr. Saviour.
5. Boko haram is a political tool been used by some powerful political powerbrokers in the north to BRINGBACKTHEIRGOVERNMENT.
6. As a result of the hype in the media suggesting APC(Buhari) may win next month's poll, Boko haram and their sponsors feel it's high time they soft-pedalled so that their people (real and fake) can go out to collect PVCs in order to "vote" enmass for a northerner.
Be it as it may, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the president-elect next February.
all you are saying is that BH was founded by northern leaders/politicians to acomplish all you have listed above?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by chumakk: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2015
we are not angry enough in this county
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by OLADD: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

all you are saying is that BH was founded by northern leaders/politicians to acomplish all you have listed above?

Absolutely. It's so glaring for liberal and discerning minds to see.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Do you trust your friends... For one Mr I know the world you seem to be lacking a sense of understanding,

Your friends are they northerners? Did they make an aerial survey of baga and konduga?

As in did they leave their houses to check on the extent of damage? Or were they under their beds praying for angel Gabriel to come and rescue them

Smh
even if they are not northerners, they live there, it there area and they know the kind of houses that are there, the few that drives car and their neighbours. Even if they ran away from the attack, they see the extent of the damages after their return to pick what was left. It is better to believe the testimony of a mad man than that of a blind man
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2015
trillville:
Ehijeremiah, I thought the baga incident just happened a few weeks ago. Are u interested in BH bombings alone or other forms of attacks?

Common sense should also let you know that the media's interest is on the elections, so there will not be much coverage of the attacks by BH.

When was the last incidence of bombing?
the last incidence was towards the end of last year.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
chumakk:
we are not angry enough in this county
meaning?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by lalasticlala(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
My thought as well. I Thank God such hasn't happened ooooo. I can't imagine a Stadium filled with much crowd, bomb being thrown there. God 4bid...

But people get mind to de attend such gatherings ooooo... especially in the North
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by chumakk: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

meaning?
do you know the official defense site is outdated. they don't release figures of deaths. In sane country, people will be on the street till the missing girls are discovered
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
chumakk:
do you know the official defense site is outdated. they don't release figures of deaths. In sane country, people will be on the street till the missing girls are discovered
so how do you show your anger
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

even if they are not northerners, they live there, it there area and they know the kind of houses that are there, the few that drives car and their neighbours. Even if they ran away from the attack, they see the extent of the damages after their return to pick what was left. It is better to believe the testimony of a mad man than that of a blind man

From your statement you are implying that your friends live in konduga and baga

You also said your friends went back to loot what's left (if they don't really live in Konduga) or went back for their properties that would mean your friend is back at home now, invite him let's talk to him

Finally. What a drone can see your friends even if they are 300 in number can not see it

I'll vote for news and pictures from a drone rather than an unreliable and sentimental eye witness account

Are you familiar with the proverb that pictures can't be cheated? As you pose na so you go show
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by BlackTechnology: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Good observation
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

From your statement you are implying that your friends live in konduga and baga

You also said your friends went back to loot what's left (if they don't really live in Konduga) or went back for their properties that would mean your friend is back at home now, invite him let's talk to him

Finally. What a drone can see your friends even if they are 300 in number can not see it

I'll vote for news and pictures from a drone rather than an unreliable and sentimental eye witness account

Are you familiar with the proverb that pictures can't be cheated? As you pose na so you go show
that is because you knw nothing about PHOTO SHOP.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Burger01(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Because bokoharam is more political than you think!!

but Bro are you praying for bomb blast?
I wonder o. People should be praying for peace and not wondering why there is no bomb blast. Make God keep us from evil people in this country.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by argon500: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
I refused to be deceived and stand to to be correct. Since the inception of campaigns for the 2015 elections i have not heard any news of bomb blast in any part of the country seeing that these rallies and campaigns are easiest and best target for maximum casualties in any terrorist attack. Is it that these Boko Boy/Girls are on strike or someone asked them to suspend their attacks for a while?

I also observed that. Those who are behind boko haram are still people in power. Whether PDP or APC. They both know what they are doing.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
argon500:

I also observed that. Those who are behind boko haram are still people in power. Whether PDP or APC. They both know what they are doing.
i agree with you
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
No need to over think this matter. GEJ = BokoHaram. You can easily tell by the predictability and utter lack of imagination that goes into their plans. So inept that they cannot even hide their culpability with corruption, and terrorism.
Hold fast, we shall be rid of them come Feb 14th/May 29th.
Bo kpe titi akalolo a kpe baba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Senators That Loss Their Seats / Idris Abubakar (Dakata Of Kano) Shocking Revelation About Igbos / Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.