Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Desperados - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperados (2820 Views)

Desperados On The Loose: If A girl Ask U Will U Marry Me, Wht will be your respo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperados by Enegod(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Desperados by kenex4ever(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
ggrin:
*awwwwwww cheesycheesy covers face cheesy*
Re: Desperados by ggrin(f): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i get u grin
grin
Re: Desperados by Rulloor(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
Yoruba girls indeed undecided
naija girls are beautiful all round smiley
I love your eyes
Re: Desperados by mirexxx(f): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rulloor:

I love your eyes
thanks smiley
Re: Desperados by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
ggrin:
I get hit on by lots of guys. One went as far as to insult me when I declined his date offer last night. I've had some telling me how much they love yoruba culture just to impress me, yet they don't even bother to look up the history behind what they're talking aboutundecided . One guy told me he learned yoruba with the hopes of getting a yoruba wife. How pathetic.
Some guys are hot, but why so desperate? Is it because we(yoruba girls) look better than lipsrsealed girls, have better bodies? We also have prettier hair unlike lipsrsealed girls with thin hair. sad

Ggrin, I think u are introducing tribalism into ur post. Anyway U have sometin special dat attracts ds guys. It depends on who want as ur bf that's if u don't have any.
Re: Desperados by sam13(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=ggrin post=30295032]I get hit on by lots of guys. One went as far as to insult me when I declined his date offer last night. I've had some telling me how much they love yoruba culture just to impress me, yet they don't even bother to look up the history behind what they're talking aboutundecided . One guy told me he learned yoruba with the hopes of getting a yoruba wife. How pathetic.
Some guys are hot, but why so desperate? Is it because we(yoruba girls) look better than lipsrsealed girls, have bette

Dont mind em boys they always want cool babes as for yorubas generally we rock i'm a yoruba guy though
Re: Desperados by Monicasque(f): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Plz stop with dat yoruba girls being the only pretty and attractive ones trash coz u will start wat u can't finish. Anyway maybe u look old and nasty like dem, so wen dey see u dey see deir match. Wat does yo mirror say?

2 Likes

Re: Desperados by Rapmoney(m): 1:54am On Feb 01, 2015
ggrin:
I get hit on by lots of guys. One went as far as to insult me when I declined his date offer last night. I've had some telling me how much they love yoruba culture just to impress me, yet they don't even bother to look up the history behind what they're talking aboutundecided . One guy told me he learned yoruba with the hopes of getting a yoruba wife. How pathetic.
Some guys are hot, but why so desperate? Is it because we(yoruba girls) look better than lipsrsealed girls, have better bodies? We also have prettier hair unlike lipsrsealed girls with thin hair. sad

Attention seeker! Did u collect permission before using 'desperado' in ur thread? That word has a copyright licence and I own it on NL!

2 Likes

Re: Desperados by ghost1718(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2015
ggrin:
I. sad
ggrin shut UP there.......... No tribe in this nigeria can beat Calabar and imo state babes talking oh ukwu and watermelon, no vex oh i am just saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Desperados by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
sweettease:
Finer than
If I hear?
Isn't that you on your dp? Abi you leave some part of the beauty for front of the camera before you got behind it. tongue

Nor mind the babe
hehe, my dear my hand was to short to get a full clip, and as for the op, let her keep talking trash tongue
Re: Desperados by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2015
ggrin:
Yoruba girls looking better than other girls u say? grin grin grin grin grin
The time i do my corp service for Osun state na dat time i really see yoruba girls.Omo! dat time i zip up oo coz many of them dirty no be small and u can imagine a lady talking to u and the next thing u are looking for is a handkerchief to cover your nose grin.some of their mouth odour can be killing grin grin.Agreed that yoruba girls have the biggest ukwu in west africa but facially dem no dey try.I used to think that most yoruba girls look like Omotola but after my corp service i now know better.

3 Likes

Re: Desperados by zanga420: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2015
This post/topic is not befeating/reflective to the swag n class of the crazy ggrin bullet I know. Dont descend soo low like this again.
Re: Desperados by Juliano47(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Another disappointing thread..... sad .... cry

2 Likes

Re: Desperados by francizy(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
I guess you lack stuff to talk about.. undecided

Fact is, guys can say all manner of trash to put dem dycks into you, so don't feel fly when they hype that shyt out of yah.

I like Yoruba girls but that doesn't mean they are the prettiest or the best in Nigeria. For starters, they ain't half as pretty as some Fulani/Hausa babes.

They ain't the most decent either. All tribes have prostitutes and gold digging runs girls.

It really sucks how we Nigerians talk shyt about other people and see nothing wrong in it.

Finally, you'd have made sense if you had directed your shyts on the dumb guys that tried to get in between your legs. Instead of looking for who you're better than.

****pukes on your thread****

ggrin:

2 Likes

Re: Desperados by Nigga44: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
#peeps on poster's pix and comes out disappointed# angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperados by francizy(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
Probably you get hit on, because you look old like them undecided, and tf are you talking about yoruba girls being better, this is how you guys look for trouble!

She no even fine reach you self.

***Falls in love with you*** kiss

1 Like

Re: Desperados by Juliano47(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Nigga44:
I did so too ooo....was very very disappointed. all these fugly girls living an illusionary lives. angry
Re: Desperados by MozB: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
ggrin:
Is it because we(yoruba girls) look better than lipsrsealed girls, have better bodies? We also have prettier hair unlike lipsrsealed girls with thin hair. sad

Are u kidding me? Youruba girls look better?

Slip of tongue I guess.
Re: Desperados by tpiah01: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tymax:
Stoking the flames of war

Hehe
Re: Desperados by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
francizy:

She no even fine reach you self.

***Falls in love with you*** kiss
grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Desperados by Diseye29(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yoruba , calaba n calabary av d most butiful ladies in naija bt dem too dy look out side {cheat}
Re: Desperados by ggrin(f): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2015
zanga420:
This post/topic is not befeating/reflective to the swag n class of the crazy ggrin bullet I know. Dont descend soo low like this again.
don't take my post too serious smiley
Re: Desperados by ggrin(f): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Juliano47:
I did so too ooo....was very very disappointed. all these fugly girls living an illusionary lives. angry
smh undecided
Re: Desperados by ggrin(f): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2015
Nigga44:
wow
Clap for ya sef wink
Re: Desperados by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2015
ggrin:
Omoge Yoba, Oga O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Wife?? / Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Man Sues Wife For Fraud After Seeing Her With No Makeup(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.