Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Otti Flags Off Campaign At Isiala Ngwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Flags Off Campaign At Isiala Ngwa (411 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otti Flags Off Campaign At Isiala Ngwa by AlexOtti2015: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Ndeewo nu Ndi Abia. I officially flagged off my Gubernatorial campaign to all the Local Government Areas of the state today.
It started from Isiala Ngwa North and South where thousands of people trooped in to show support for me, my party APGA and candidates contesting for other positions under the same Platform.

Some of the candidates present at the rally were Chief Ahamdi Nweke, Abia Central Senatorial Candidate, Hon. Chinenye Ike, Isiala Ngwa North/South Federal House of Reps Candidate, Levi Atulegwu Isiala Ngwa South State Constituency.

The road show by women and youth was a sight to behold. In all I must say a big thank you to the good people of Isiala Ngwa North and South for their immeasurable support and solidarity towards my ambition to take Abia State to an
enviable height.

(1) (Reply)

Using Almighty Formula, Ans This Political/maths Question / Bomb Attack Inside The Residence Of PDP Politician In Yobe State. / Patience Jonathan Reacts To Alleged N3b Bribe From NNDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.