Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria (9260 Views)

Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
ElRazur:

This is 2009 for crying out loud and to see all this things just shows how backward the mindset of the people are.

Also proclaiming that a terrorist attack will happen should be enough for the government to lock him up. The is inciting hatred and in a way encouraging people who have the mindset. After all, it has been "predicted" and this people will try all they can to make sure it comes to pass.

Yes Yes Lock Him up and throw away the key !       But wait.      What if he tries to escape by firing guided miracles ?  Are adequate countermeasures in place for authorities to wage spiritual combat against such a dangerous captive ?

I need time to think.   This is a serious development.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by debosky(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
Very detailed predictions.

Diesel prices will rise? The only way that will happen is if oil prices go up, so I better go and stock up on diesel and make a killing later on. cheesy

Giving a number of speakers to be impeached appears quite specific to me, same with the allegations that will arise against the immigration controller and the change in the naval chief. Lets see how many of them come true.

What exactly is a 'terrorist' attack now? Are almanjerei going on rampage now regarded as terrorists?

He said there would be a 'coup' in Africa, there was something of the sorts in Equatorial Guinea, so was this prediction made before or after this?
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by deb(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
Na so so negatives the guy dey see.
They are even vague.
abeg commot!
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
Stupid as it may sound, some of these predictions are already being fulfilled

- Fuel price definitely going up
- Coup in Guinea Busau
- Ondo state governor's removal
- Okiro's term ends this year
- Soludo's replacement already being sought

I dont believe in the man's predictions, but some of these things are actually happening
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by vodkat: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2009
Nor be only Primate na mammal. When other ppl are predicting what will hapun in 2020 and the future beyond this 1 is predicting rubbish.

What is the possibility that u will not die tommorrow? 50%
What is the possibility that u will die tommorrow? 50%

Tommorrow i predict that 75% of people in lagos will not have power supply in their offices or homes for more than 7hrs. Tommorrow i predict that one politican will siphon money meant for a public project into his private account or award the juicest contract to him self

Nigerians problem is that we like to deceive our selves and others most of the time. This is why we are where we are.

Some manipulate fact and say na vision

Fact of life
14709 births each hour, 6098 people die each hour. 245 births each minute, Not less than 102 people die each day all over the world.One day we will become part of this stat. Not a prediction but it is reality.

in other parts of the world na economist and scientist they predict based but my country na pastors and babalawo
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2009
Another political ruler just died, did the primate predict something of that nature? Diesel by the way is N100 per litre.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by davidif: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2009
Primate ke, which kind name be primate.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by otokx(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2009
Its all coming to pass but our president has defied the order not to travel in August; this might be the litmus test.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
Primate sees predictions for even devil worshippers
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by kokoA(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
The BANK prophesy is coming to pass o.This primate good!
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
I hereby renounce my lukewarm ways and my return to the fold of bible-thumping, fervous Christians!

This is all thanks to the Right Reverend Primate Babatunde.

God is really speaking through him.

Lets look at his predictions:

2009 Predictions

There is going to be changes in Central Bank of Nigeria. Some banks will face a lot of crises. - Correct prediction!

A prominent Yoruba leader will die - We are still waiting, but many are quite sick including Gani.

Not all the governors will finish their terms. - We saw that in Edo State!

Hilary Clinton is going to be a powerful member of Obama’s cabinet. - Yes Sir!

Our borders also need prayers because I see terrorists getting to Nigeria through these borders - Boko Haram!

Customs Boss need prayers to be able to escape next year. - He's already been replaced!

We should pray against unexpected inferno in one of the government properties. - Atlas Cove!

Two Actresses will pass on - One has already passed

Terrorists will attack - MEND will take responsibility for that.

The Super Eagles will not perform well next year. - I hope this prediction is wrong sha!  lipsrsealed undecided sad angry

[size=14pt]I repent!!![/size]  cool cool grin
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by qblaze(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
This primate is a bumbling buffoon. Why didn't he go into detail? What does he mean by a traditional ruler will die? Does he know how many traditional rulers are in the South-Western part of this country?

Why can't he ask God to give him the power to build roads and generate electricity?

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

This is the kind of idiocy that keeps this country in the dark ages.

Another perfectly convenient prophesy from a manipulative shaman.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
qblaze:

This primate is a bumbling buffoon. Why didn't he go into detail? What does he mean by a traditional ruler will die? Does he know how many traditional rulers are in the South-Western part of this country?

Why can't he ask God to give him the power to build roads and generate electricity?

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

This is the kind of idiocy that keeps this country in the dark ages.

A profoundly convenient prophesy from another manipulative shaman.

Jakumo, you got some serious competition here grin
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by MadMax1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
What is a primate again? Puzzling moniker.I dimly recall something about it in Biology.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by pheesayor(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
• A prominent Yoruba leader will die - Gani Is gone
…Juju musician also
• Two Actresses will pass on - Doyin Abiola and Omoladun gone
• Alaafin of Oyo should pray hard
• Terrorists will attack - Boko Haram

To all those condeming the prophet, bad prophesies is just a warning, it's not as if it MUST happen but if you dont heed to the warnings then it will happen. I'll refer you all to prophet Elijah in the Bible.

He also said Amodu will be disgraced out of the eagles before the end of this year and I see this happening after this 2-2 draw
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
pheesayor:

• A prominent Yoruba leader will die - Gani Is gone
…Juju musician also
• Two Actresses will pass on - Doyin Abiola and Omoladun gone
• Alaafin of Oyo should pray hard
• Terrorists will attack - Boko Haram

To all those condeming the prophet, bad prophesies is just a warning, it's not as if it MUST happen but if you dont heed to the warnings then it will happen. I'll refer you all to prophet Elijah in the Bible.

He also said Amodu will be disgraced out of the eagles before the end of this year and I see this happening after this 2-2 draw

Yes sir. . . . I have long been preaching about the accuracies of Primate Adebayos predictions cheesy cool. . . . Primate Chimpanzee's prophecies never go wrong, not because of any divine revelation, but because his predictions are almost statistical certainties!
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2009
The Super Eagles prophecy came to pass too
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by tubabie(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2009
This man's prophesies are starting to come to pass cool
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Pataki: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2009
Ibime:

Yes sir. . . . I have long been preaching about the accuracies of Primate Adebayos predictions cheesy cool. . . . Primate Chimpanzee's prophecies never go wrong, not because of any divine revelation, but because his predictions are almost statistical certainties!

I reckon you are a statistician yourself. Why not make predictions based on statistical certainties and let us see whether it would come to pass.

He made those statements last year, and I am still in utter shock, that they are coming into realities and some are already a rude shock to the nation.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

I reckon you are a statistician yourself. Why not make predictions based on statistical certainties and let us see whether it would come to pass.

He made those statements last year, and I am still in utter shock, that they are coming into realities and some are already a rude shock to the nation.

Come on mate. . . dont tell me Pataki is so gullible. . .

Lemme also give my own predictions for next year.

Shaibu Amodu will be sacked before year end  grin

There will be a high turnover of Super Eagles players grin

A prominent Igbo leader will die  grin

A prominent Yoruba leader will die.  grin

A prominent Hausa leader will die.  grin

End of Amnesty will see a big fallout in the NigerDelta.  grin
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Pataki: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime, you are a JOKER! grin
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by slimes(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2009
This is mere speculation.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Onliie(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2009
He predicted TWO actresses will die. TWO. no human statistics would have been that accurate. Some of you will never believe even if God comes down himself.
In his latest predictions, Three nations will spring out of Nigeria. , its about time.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by BlackRevo: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2009
More Prophecies Watch out.

The founder and General Overseer of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has condemned the ‘I don’t care’ attitude of Nigerian leaders to spiritual warnings.

Known for his accurate predictions over the years, Ayodele who predicted the sack of bank chiefs, the drab performance of the Super Eagles and the death of Chief Gani Fawehinmi, said God’s vision is divine.

Speaking with P.M.News on the importance of heeding spiritual warnings, the cleric said: “this was well analysed in the Holy Bible where it was clearly stated that ‘My people perish where there’s no vision’.”

Ayodele advised that spiritual warnings by any cleric, be it Christian or Moslem, should not be discarded. Rather, such cleric should be allowed to deliver the message and proffer solutions. On the other hand, those involved should pray as directed.

Reeling out new predictions aside those from his annual spiritual book: Warnings To The Nation (a collection of divine signals), Primate Ayodele said no state would be created in Nigeria before 2011.

He also predicted that the creation of states would only come after the election year, and that Ijebu and Oodua states would be among the new states.

According to the clergyman, some of the embattled bank chiefs may be reinstated, while some others (aside the embattled ones) would be apprehended. He added that there would be mass retrenchment in the civil service.

Ayodele who also predicted the prolonged strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)’s strike warned that fresh religious crisis looms as terrorists would still sneak into the country.

“The micro-finance banking sector will crash and the Governor of Central Bank, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will face crisis in the financial sector. Nigeria’s currency will be changed,” he predicted.

On the political side, Primate Ayodele said some local government chairmen in Lagos State would not end their terms as they would run into trouble with Governor Babatunde Fashola on one side, and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on the other.

He urged the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) to forget about winning any election in Lagos come 2011, adding that the Lagos State government would win its battle with the Federal Government over the 37 LCDAs in the state.

He said the electoral reforms would succeed, while the constitutional reforms would fail.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/09/10/leaders-should-heed-spiritual-warnings-%E2%80%94primate-ayodele

When he predicted that an unknown candidate would win the Lagos State Governorship election in 2007, Primate Elijah Ayodele’s prediction was treated like a better pill, difficult to swallow.

He was, however, vindicated when the current governor of the state, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, won as the candidate for Action Congress.

In this same vein, the spiritualist, who is fast turning into be the Nostradamus of our time, has predicted that a relatively unknown politician will emerge as the governor of Anambra State in February 2010.

Speaking with Political Train, the General Overseer and founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, said “Peter Obi will not return as governor of Anambra State in the next election.

“His deputy, Virginia Etiaba, and her son, Emeka, should also forget ruling the state. The man that will win the election is not known; he will be divinely elected like Babatunde Fashola and will move the state away from its present predicament” Ayodele stated.

According to the man of God, the Lagos Action Congress (AC) should be very careful of a crisis that may tear the party apart and give room for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the State to step up its hold.

“I see Action Congress changing it’s name in the nearest future and I see Lagos being divided into two - the  Aworis would want to pull out as an independent ethnic group.

“Some local government chairmen will be disgraced out of office in Lagos and no matter what, Governor Fashola will serve a second term in Lagos. It is very sure,” the prophet who predicted the Boko Haram attack said.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/09/18/unknown-candidate-will-rule-anambra-%E2%80%94primate-ayodele

Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by bilymuse: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
I also predict his church would continue to grow in strength as more gullible Nigerians donate in pain, while the primate smile to the bank
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by Pharoh: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2009
He is fast gaining the reputation of the Nostradamus of Africa. This is because most of his predictions accurately come to pass. It was Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of Inri Spiritual Home, Lagos, who early in the year predicted the tsunami happening in the banks now. He also predicted correctly the removal of the Comptroller-General of Customs and the Boko Haram religious crisis, which claimed over 1500 lives.

In his latest predictions, the cleric has said that the country called Nigeria will soon be extinct. He said the country will break up and three nations will emerge from its ashes. According to him, people of these nations will require visas to travel to the other ‘sister’ nations.

Among other predictions, which cut across politics, economy, labour and education, Primate Ayodele said President Umaru Yar’Adua will get a second term but urged Nigerians to pray against death at the seat of government, Aso Rock.

Predictions that came to pass

The Lord revealed to us early in the year the removal of the deputy governor of Bauchi State. We made a move and wrote him. When things happen in this country, I always laugh because our leaders are misled by their tin gods; people who cannot see beyond their noses. Those who will always tell you it is well when it is not. On July 19 this year, the deputy governor was removed.

We also predicted the removal of the police boss, the Customs boss and the crisis happening in some states. Aside these, we wrote some security agents that we wanted to have audience with them but they refused because they do not believe that God’s information is the ultimate. They believe they can use calculations but they always goof, forgetting that God has the final say. The religious crisis in Bauchi was predicted before it broke out. We sent letters to them but they chose to ignore the warnings. But what was the consequence? Lives were lost.

Our leaders underestimate God because they believe in their gods. If the country fails to change for the better, it would continue to experience the same problem over and over. For example, The Sun Newspaper in August reported the attempt to assassinate the governor of Yobe State and it is not yet over. The governor will not be given free hand to rule. You know we have nothing less than 50 million pastors. But how many of them are genuine?

Economy

The reforms going on in the banking sector is not over. Some Managing Directors will still go. Remember we said that some banks will crash and some MDs would be removed. The existing banks will still merge and there is going to be some problems. At the end of the day, the number of banks will be reduced. Aside re-merging, the Central Bank would still introduce some things to monitor whatever the banks are doing. Spring Bank, Unity and Diamond banks will likely be in trouble and, of course, some new banks will emerge after these operations.

Merchant banks are still coming. The new banks that will spring up will not last long; likewise some of the micro-finance banks will die prematurely. So the Central Bank is going to work seriously on it. Fidelity and Skye banks will have some problems; also Bank PHB. They will not crash but some irregularities will be detected.

The question is, will this reform rebuild our economy? No, because the Central Bank itself will into troubled waters. The Central Bank governor is going to face a lot of tough battles. Some people will move for his removal while some will plot to disorganise his plans. The economy is not going to be a hundred per cent okay. There would be a kind of continuous rumble in the banking sector. The insurance sector will also encounter problems.

I see a lot of changes coming to the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation). Pipeline explosions will still occur and we should be watchful about them. Fraud would be detected in the NNPC and it will face some challenges. AP, Chevron, Oando and Mobil will experience shake-up. We should pray that we don’t waste our external reserves.

Still on the economy, Globacom is going to have problems. Etisalat will not find it so easy. Nigeria should be prepared. I see a new set of telecommunication companies coming up that will overtake some of the ones we have now. There is a cloud hovering above Visafone. The company will lose most of its major staff. There will be trouble with their major masts. Multilink will also undergo reforms.

There will be increase in the price of bread. That is to say there may not be N50 bread again. Bread will be sold from N100 and above; likewise there will be increase in the price of biscuits.

Dangote needs to pray very well so that he wouldn’t lose much in his business. He needs to pray because there will be a lot of antagonists in his business. There will be problems for Zenon Oil. I don’t know how it would happen, but trouble will emerge for Zenon Oil.

Politics

Oyo State politics will be volatile. The government of the day will not find it easy because enemies will come from both sides. Aside this, antagonists will try to disorganise the plans of the present government. Adebayo Alao-Akala wants to re-contest, but it will not be easy. I see bloodshed in Oyo. If Alao-Akala is not careful, Ibadan people will fight him and raise an army of opposition against him.

Lagos State needs to pray against internal problems. There will be internal fighting against (Governor Babatunde) Fashola. A lot of politicians in the state will be disappointed. There will be efforts to replace Fashola with another person but it will fail. Fashola will run for second term and only God can stop him.

At the end of the crisis over the local governments, Lagos will have the 57 councils. The battle would be a long one but from the look of things, Lagos will win. PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) will look for a way of winning Lagos. It will come back in a big way but will have a weak candidate who will not be able to match Fashola.

The 2011 election in Lagos will be full of crisis. Edo, Bauchi, Benue, Yobe, Kaduna and Ekiti states will experience electoral crises. In Ekiti, (Kayode) Fayemi will not win at the tribunal. He should wait for another time. There will be a lot of political moves against Oni, against his second term.

We need prayers for 2011. The constitution reform process will not succeed. It will be dropped. (Ibrahim) Babangida is coming out but PDP will not allow him. Babangida contesting on the platform of PDP will not be realistic. There is going to be disorganisation in PDP towards 2011 because the Presidency issue will give them a lot of setback. There will be changes in INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission). There will be new methods in our voting system.

If Yar’Adua fails to contest in 2011, another governor will emerge as presidential candidate of PDP. Goodluck Jonathan will be robbed politically and would be disappointed even before the end of his tenure. The Presidency needs prayer that there would be no death within the Villa.

Yar’Adua is going to change his cabinet. Some ministers will be dropped between now and early next year. There will be political problems for Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State. Political tension, disorderliness is coming up in the state. Some House of Assembly Speakers will still be impeached and one SSG (Secretary to State Government) will be sacked.

The efforts of the EFCC chairperson will not be appreciated at the end of the day. I see another EFCC coming up. Additional states will not be approved now but later in the South West, South South and the North. A state might not be created out of Oyo but surely Ijebu State is coming.

Not all Senators, Reps and state legislators will complete their terms. I don’t see a sincere election in 2011.

There would be different factions in the Action Congress. Katsina and Niger governors will face stiff opposition. (Ahmed) Yerima, former Zamfara State governor, can never be president of Nigeria.

Bar Beach

Lagos State is only wasting money on the Bar Beach. The place has a lot of spiritual undertone. No matter how much effort is introduced, the water will continue to overflow its bank.

Traditional rulers

The Emir of Kano needs to pray very well. The Emir of Katsina needs prayers for God’s protection and guidance. Alaafin of Oyo will be troubled and will face some challenges. The Awujale of Ijebu-Ode will face some domestic problems. Aare Alao Arisekola needs prayer. Some former Nigerian presidents need prayers between 2011 and 2012. Lagos State will lose an ex-governor.

Education

The ASUU strike will take another dimension. The Minister of Education must be very careful about this else it could destroy his political future. We need prayer in our education sector because I see cultism coming up. Vice Chancellors of some universities will be sacked.

Labour

Doctors will still go on strike. There will be problems in the NLC. Labour will proceed on strike in some states. I see bad fuel coming into the country. I also want to tell you that there will not be stability in our electricity supply. Some PHCN regional managers will run into trouble and there would be transferred. Some AIGs and army officers will be retired. Some army officers will go on compulsory retirement. Some service chiefs will be changed.

Three countries from Nigeria

There will be problem in Nigeria in future in which the flag and the name will change. I see that the Green-White-Green (flag) will go. I’m not telling you precisely how soon it will be. I see three nations coming out of Nigeria and settling down in different places. One will be stronger than the others and people will apply for visa to enter the stronger nation. How it will come I don’t know. Oodua State is coming. If care is not taken, it will be the state others will bow before. Nigeria needs a lot of prayers so that we don’t experience more religious crisis.

Military and paramilitary

Customs and the immigration services will change their uniforms. We will have local police; a lot of changes are coming into the police force.

International scene

The Camerounian President needs prayer for good health and against political crisis. A great opposition is coming against him. The Togolese President will be betrayed by his closest aides. His authority in Togo will be challenged in the coming election. Former Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings, and the incumbent need prayers for good health. Rwanda will experience a new dawn.

His predictions that have come to pass:

Published in Sunday Sun December 28, 2008

Some governors will not finish their terms – Oserheimen Osunbor (Edo) and Olusegun Agagu (Ondo) were sacked by the Appeal Court in November 2008 and February 2009 respectively

Death of two Nigerian actresses (Remi Abiola and Monsurat Omidina, wife of Baba Suwe)

Removal of five state House of Assembly Speakers - Plateau and Niger Speakers have been removed

Some banks will face serious crisis – Five banks MDs and their Directors were sacked in August

Religious crisis will break out in some northern states (Boko Haram claimed over 1500 lives)

ANPP governorship candidate, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, will lose appeal against Oyo State Governor, Adebayo Alao-Akala.

Bauchi State Deputy Governor will be impeached and there will be political impasse in the state
(He was impeached in August)

A northern state governor will escape assassination (Yobe State governor narrowly escaped assassination)

Explosions at the NNPC Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos

The bloody NURTW Crises in Oyo State

The loss of oil wells by Cross River State

Changes in leadership of Central Bank of Nigeria
*Death of CC Onoh, former governor of old Anambra State

Politicians will dump their parties (Confirmation - Sunday Sun July 12, 2009 page 9 and July 26, 2009 page 47)

Death of Gabon President, Omar Bongo Sunday Sun July 19, 2009

Removal of Customs’ Comptroller-General

Bank executives to face EFCC

Reforms in the Banking Industry in Nigeria

Lamido Sanusi’s banking reforms; specifically predicted the removal of Oceanic, Afribank CEOs and others.

The moves against the Niger State Governor

Militants move against Federal Government and the spate of bombings (Confirmation - Sunday Sun July 26, 2009)

The tuberculosis challenge in Nigeria (Confirmation? The Punch July 17 2009, Page 3

Crisis in Actors Guild of Nigeria (Confirmation - This Day Friday July 31, 2009, Page 27

Some ANPP Governors will defect to PDP

The travails of the Bayelsa State government

Andy Uba, invalidation of his governorship election victory and the 2010 struggle; the current Anambra governor (Peter Obi) and his deputy will have problem

Death of former Chief of Army Staff, General Luka Yusuf.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8233
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by spoilt(f): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2009
Primates still exist? shocked
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by brooknam99: 4:02am On Dec 18, 2009
Whosoever doubts the primate does so at his own peril.this guy accurately predicted that I would discover,then join, Nairaland.and,voila,here I am!!!he also predicted,correctly,that I'd be banned for attacking tribalists like Nchara,Mekussxx,aloy emeka,Igwe1 and co.oh,it was also predicted that the amaka will hunt me incessently.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by smoothine: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin grin RLMAO . Primate shit or mammal or homo sapien. whatever.Thank God Nigerians are wiser now.anyone that wants to believe the shit can still go ahead all i care but i can tell you my prediction for 2010.
Turai needs to pray hard in 2010.
one prominent leader in nigeria would go in 2010 grin grin
what a crap.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by nethacker(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
hmmmm,
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by kwekwe: 1:55am On Dec 22, 2009
prophet of doom.
Re: Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele's 2009 Predictions For Nigeria by doggyall: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
I predict that 2010 will be my year of abundantly wealth, WATCHOUT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs / Senator Makarfi Denied Stepping Down From The PDP Presidential Nomination Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.