Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan (14502 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / INEC: Elections Won’t Hold In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa Unless... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by appini: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
MagicEmpire:
This is a big blow to the opposition.
In laws of Power, you try to accuse your enemy of what you FEAR might happen or things you feel he might do to gain advantage over you in other to seek sympathy but, the Presidency has rebuffed their allegations.

The next Propaganda APC will start with now is that there's intelligence report that the elections will not hold in the troubled Northeast states.

This people are very difficult.

You are right, I like GEJ for his humility and intelligence; he have complete intelligence reports about these people; making evil alliance with Nigeria foreign enemies and the ones within.

They believe Nigeria is that same country they can do whatever they like without the rule of law.

I termed this election the last fight, between the enemies of a greater Nigeria against those who accepts that we have challenges and are also sincere in their purpose of resolving them.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by neocortex: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is the major difference between a democrat and a power hungry dictator.
Say no to dictatorship in all its forms.
GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't wait for dis elections to be over,So i can hear wen am in d Bus,All dis GEJ Vs GMB arguments r annoying n all dis pple arguing una no dey tire ehhhhh,Na so Person no go hear for Bus
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
a government that cant provide security to its citizen, u keep saying u invest in youth but how many states has recieved their own share to support the youth and send them abroad, must u wait till every state produce militants to terrorize u before u call for amnesty and impact sometin into their lives? u shouldnt be contesting if u av a good hrt wen the survival of every lives depends on ur decision, step down and save pple's life, its enough to face all this..pls mr president save a life and the generations to come
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
Free bus for u to otueke for dat. Cum. May29

Know this: https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathan-28
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by HugeMac: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
adeekiti:
a government that cant provide security to its citizen, u keep saying u invest in youth but how many states has recieved their own share to support the youth and send them abroad, must u wait till every state produce militants to terrorize u before u call for amnesty and impact sometin into their lives? u shouldnt be contesting if u av a good hrt wen the survival of every lives depends on ur decision, step down and save pple's life, its enough to face all this..pls mr president save a life and the generations to come
step down for who? Buhari, so the northern illiterates will destroy what is left of this country, all the problem we are facing today is as a result of illiterate northern rulers , and you want us to go back, one Gej is declared winner you can go live in the north and see if your head is still left on your shoulders
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Profkunlexxy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
#FeBuhari14 on my mind....GEJ get ready to go back to Otueke.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by ASaboo6: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan is the right man for Now.

1). He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. (2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route, Lagos-Southern Ogun aircondition train route, Ajaokuta-Warri standard guage route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH-Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra-city train routes, Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route, Abuja-Kaduna standard guage route. Workon Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad. (3) He established 9 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is bad. (4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad. (6) Improved in power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automoblie policy spurring Nissan&Hyundia e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing localy made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors. First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad. (cool He remodelled airports to international standard, built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos, Kano, Abuja &Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad. (9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad. (10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in theworld with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented60% sufficient in rice production. (11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria..Yet Goodluck is bad. (12) He was able to contain the outbreak of ebola disease..Yet Goodluck is bad. (13) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil. Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad. (14) His government recorded an unprecedent achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet Goodluck is bad. (15) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world afterChina and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad. (16) He madei t possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair &credible election in the history of the country(2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad. (18) He does not interfer with the electoral and judiciary system. Elections in Imo, Anambra &Edo is an example. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government has the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad. (19) Under his government, political assasination and assasination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered? I can give you about 100 high profile political assasinations in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward the achievements of Buhari,Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo(Civilian).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by jamst(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
grin
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin grin

don tell us what we already know .. you wont even try it, to postpone the election after your little stunt with NSA did not work..

sai buhai
i am sure u don't respect ur father at home. It shows in ur attitude.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by ASaboo6: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan you have my vote.
My gift to you on val day is my vote .

1 Share

Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
crackhouse:
i am sure u don't respect ur father at home. It shows in ur attitude.

it Nigeria your father's property ??

If it were your family boko haram is slaughtering you wont be saying this rubbish

your generations entitlement has been stolen by one man and u clown talk abt attitude?

rubbish !
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by RAO1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
you are gone! You have disappointed we southwesterners ....we voted massively for you in 2011....you won in all southwestern state except the state of Osun.... you ll surely loose in the southwest and hence generally... only the following sets of ppl ll Vote/campaign for you in the southwest;
1)PDP members that ll surely get something from ur administration
2)those that are brainwashed with religion believing that MY BELOVED GMB ll islamize Nigeria (crazy though ),,
these set of people don't say GMB
a currupt man,they don't just want him... some are even saying he's too old,,, he has no certificate amongst other flimsy excuses.... Are they blind to see GEJ celebrating corruption.and corrupt leaders..... okay,,,, tell me a leader that was/has been duly punished.... rather, he wld even elevate ....deariz God ooo
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
The President should not even attempt to postpone the poll. He has no sich power and he should be prepared to lose and handover in May 29. There is nothing he can do to prolong his stay. Nigerians are in happy mood to see him go. Sai Buhari
Bro I pray Buhari win if not g.e.j will ruin NIgeria in next 4 years.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by RAO1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
RAO1:
you are gone! You have disappointed we southwesterners ....we voted massively for you in 2011....you won in all southwestern state except the state of Osun.... you ll surely loose in the southwest and hence generally... only the following sets of ppl ll Vote/campaign for you in the southwest;
1)PDP members that ll surely get something from ur administration
2)those that are brainwashed with religion believing that MY BELOVED GMB ll islamize Nigeria (crazy though ),,
these set of people don't say GMB
a currupt man,they don't just want him... some are even saying he's too old,,, he has no certificate amongst other flimsy excuses.... Are they blind to see GEJ celebrating corruption.and corrupt leaders..... okay,,,, tell me a leader that was/has been duly punished.... rather, he wld even elevate ....deariz God ooo
you were shoeless b4... we have bought you enuf pairs of shoes(Aregbe's voice .... go bak to otueke and share them for shoeless ppl
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by hikmojj(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
how can a rational person compare the team of Buhari, Osibanjo, Fashola , Ameachi, Fayemi, Aregbe etc to that of Ebele, Sambo, Okupe, Omokri Stealer odua etc?? haba!
Vote BUHARI Vote Nigeria future.....
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
No need to fear bro, Jonathan can't win
hensben:
Bro I pray Buhari win if not g.e.j will ruin NIgeria in next 4 years.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by hensben(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
No need to fear bro, Jonathan can't win
Why do u feel so? Coz they might decide to rig it for g.e.j
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan won't dare rig. He can't!
hensben:
Why do u feel so? Coz they might decide to rig it for g.e.j
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by garrimallam: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Stop using the pronoun "we" because u can only make use of one PVC rather use "I" unless you have other moves.

KenJak:
You are saying this because you know even if you wish it's postponed, it's never going to happen... Feb. 14, we are sending you to Otuoke permanently.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan won't dare rig. He can't!
Ok what's on ground..?
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Horlawoomey(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
That is very good of Mr President.

GEJ till 2015. cheesy
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
like he has a say; the said body is an independent commission for crying. out. loud.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Him too don tire now,him wan pack go back to otuoke grin
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by Gynacologist(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
na prison fit u..
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by MagicEmpire: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
the so-called laws of power are theories and opinion of one man-the auther. They can never be applicable in every situation, not this. The President has lost all goodwill, he will go whether or not he ever imagines postponing the election.

I don't really know what some people really want, or is it just politics that makes people run about without a direction?
Two weeks ago it was rumoured by your APC that the presidency is planning to postpone the election and all of you were screaming that hell will be let loose, now the Presidency has officially said it has no such plans in its agenda and still you same people are still screaming what i don't even know.

I know you guys always profit on blackmail but God pass una.
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by MagicEmpire: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
appini:

You are right, I like GEJ for his humility and intelligence; he have complete intelligence reports about these people; making evil alliance with Nigeria foreign enemies and the ones within.

They believe Nigeria is that same country they can do whatever they like without the rule of law.

I termed this election the last fight, between the enemies of a greater Nigeria against those who accepts that we have challenges and are also sincere in their purpose of resolving them.

It's really the last fight and the outcome whichever way i believe will be for good
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by RotrEmmanuel: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: 2015 General Elections Won’t Be Postponed – Goodluck Jonathan by focus7: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is only a fool that believes a word from Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Ijeh Police Station In Lagos (Photos) / Senate Suspends Grazing And Ranches Bills’ Passage / Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.