Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884498 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
woswobi:

Will the slip be accepted as the card hasn't been issued?

Yes, cos it's only the brown slip that we have been issued for now
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by KeDv: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2017
It's fiddly to skim through some information on here, I'ld like to ask:

1. What's the entry level salary for Nigerian Navy DSSC?

2. What's the training difficulty like? Is it something an average guy could scale through?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls guys, I need answers regarding some documents.
I have the following documents with me
1. Certificate of origin
2.birth certificate
3.degree certificate
4.primary school testimonial
5. Secondary school testimonial
6. Waec statement of result
Will those documents be accepted or is it compulsory for me to get original primary school certificate, original waec certificate, and secondary school leaving certificate
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by galaciousbabe(f): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
pijay:
Every tin u need is on this trend and read Gmat 2016/2017 and Latest Current Affair.
Please I'll like to have the past questions and if there's a whatsapp group i would like to be added. Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jimnozi: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH WEMA BANK THROUGH YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP

Refer your friends and Family to OPEN A WEMA BANK DIGITAL ACCOUNT
MAKE UNTO 10000 per WEEK AND 50K pER MONTH oR mORE THAN

cLICK tHIS online.alat.ng/#/signup

oR dOWNLOAD ALAT ON PLAYSOTRE

MAKE SURE YOU INSERT THIS REFERRAL CODE V5M848 YOURS WILL BE GIVING AFTER REGISTRATION

FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

AFTER YOUR FINISH WITH REGISTRATION
CLICK ON MAKE DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AT LEAST 500 NAIRA

CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND FILL ALL REQUIREMENT UNTIL ALL THE RED TURNS GREEN MARK

BENEFITS OF OWNING ALAT ACCOUNT:

REFERRAL CODE V5M848

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT
Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad
Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry
Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD
Settings
Talk To Us
.Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by AbrahamLincoln(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
plz, when's the date for the exercise? what documents do we go with, if any?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2017
woswobi:

Will the slip be accepted as the card hasn't been issued?
Yes i think so.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Are we to stamp the local government attestation form also after signing?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by AbrahamLincoln(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
pijay:

Yes i think so.

Good afternoon, please I'd like to know if you have information on the date of screening exercise.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Trust4u1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
can the police attestation form be signed by any DPO?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2017
KeDv:
It's fiddly to skim through some information on here, I'ld like to ask:

1. What's the entry level salary for Nigerian Navy DSSC?

2. What's the training difficulty like? Is it something an average guy could scale through?

1. Info restricted.

2. Intense military training. Difficulty is code red. However, ladies have scaled through, any healthy average guy should. It's gradual. The intensity isn't poured on you all at once

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Tenifayo23:
Pls guys, I need answers regarding some documents.
I have the following documents with me
1. Certificate of origin
2.birth certificate
3.degree certificate
4.primary school testimonial
5. Secondary school testimonial
6. Waec statement of result
Will those documents be accepted or is it compulsory for me to get original primary school certificate, original waec certificate, and secondary school leaving certificate
Thank you

You'd need original and photocopies of all credentials and certificates sir. You can just get "To Whom" from your primary school if you didn't go through primary 6.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2017
AbrahamLincoln:
plz, when's the date for the exercise?
what documents do we go with, if any?

Date will be published on the site few days after the registration has closed; tomorrow.
Just go with all your documents, original and photocopies. And be safe with them. You might not be asked for any at the end but just to be safe. Also the print outs

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2017
pijay:

Yes i think so.

Okay sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Not necessarily but if you can get it stamped, why not?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Trust4u1:

Pretty much any DPO.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Trust4u1:
Read the form carefully. All information u need are dere?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
woswobi:

Not necessarily but if you can get it stamped, why not?
Anybody can sign the local Government attestation. Thatz y the stamp is necessary. Do the needful
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
woswobi:

1. Info restricted.

2. Intense military training. Difficult is code red. However, ladies have scaled through, any healthy average guy should. It's gradual. The intensity isn't poured on you all at once
Nice one. Nicely said

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
arcayoayodele:
Yes
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DemeUdo: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
woswobi:

Date will be published on the site few days after the registration has closed; tomorrow.
Just go with all your documents, original and photocopies. And be safe with them. You might not be asked for any at the end but just to be safe. Also the print outs
Any need to photocopy print outs?
And pls l applied for it but l'm so how discouraged to continue cos its seems its almost impossible to get enlisted without strong Abj connection. Pls is it possible to scale through without connection

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sundaysamuel770: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
my major fear and problem is that i'm using neco
I don't have weac cert
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls, can I edit my refree details. If possible then how can I do it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
pijay:

Nice one. Nicely said
Weldone sir, pls is it possible to edit my refree details after submission
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
woswobi:
Kai, una no dey hear oo... You're still looking for past questions. People that did last year regretted it. Read the thread. Pijay has said it again this year, get gmat and forget PQ. What will it cost you to invest in yourself with gmat. People that did last year know what's up. He who has ears let him hear.
But if you don't, the fewer that pass the better chances of others getting in.

Pls how many docs are we supposed to print out after registration?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
As the application closes today, I wish u all a very fruitful expectation towards your application as u proceed each recruitment stage. And note that the pace at which they would handle this recruitment process this time will be fast, so let destiny speak, it is not a do or die affair. Goodluck!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tenifayo23:
Pls, can I edit my refree details. If possible then how can I do it.

Photoshop
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
kudos84:
As the application closes today, I wish u all a very fruitful expectation towards your application as u proceed each recruitment stage. And note that the pace at which they would handle this recruitment process this time will be fast, so let destiny speak, it is not a do or die affair. Goodluck!

Well said!
Thank you sir.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
DemeUdo:
Any need to photocopy print outs?
And pls l applied for it but l'm so how discouraged to continue cos its seems its almost impossible to get enlisted without strong Abj connection. Pls is it possible to scale through without connection

All 3 that were selected from oyo this year had no connection. No military personnel even signed their guarantors form. Do your best and pray to your God if you have no connection. Nothing is impossible.

Make photocopies when all is duly signed and stamped.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Photoshop

Don't try it oo.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
pijay:

Anybody can sign the local Government attestation. Thatz y the stamp is necessary. Do the needful

Aye Aye sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Photoshop
Thanks a lot sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51