Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884491 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2015
uchebest2006:
pLZ....WHO USED ECO BANK OR DIAMOND BANK FOR THIS REGISTRATION,COZ I STILL FIND IT HARD TO GET THE PIN.
ESPECIALLY THE PLACE THEY DUE DISPLAY THAT GTB 2600 STUFF,I NEED GUIDE PALS.SOMEONE SHLD ASSIST ME.AM KINDA TIRED.I CAN GV U A CALL PLZ,SO U CAN PUT ME 2RU.I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!
What kind of difficulty are u experiencing, mail ur line here mikedimeji@yahoo.com for effective communication
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Zemiu: 9:24am On May 26, 2015
Plz anybody with PQ should help fellow brother send to oopiano@yahoo.com thankz
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by uchebest2006(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
mikedimeji:

What kind of difficulty are u experiencing, mail ur line here mikedimeji@yahoo.com for effective communication
Tanks...check ya mail,i jux sent yu a msg!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PilotHope(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Please help. My page 3 cannot save when I click next. It brings me to this error page saying : "An error has occurred. An error has occured while attempting to save Step 3. You may be missing some required details. Error: String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated."

Please, how do I solve this and move on in my application
I am sure my fellow future officers Sleemon and others will help. God bless as we move to higher glories.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by adamubk(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2015
@sleemoon! Pls I need a copy of the PQ. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2015
uchebest2006:

I have replied ur mail
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
PilotHope:
Please help. My page 3 cannot save when I click next. It brings me to this error page saying : "An error has occurred. An error has occured while attempting to save Step 3. You may be missing some required details. Error: String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated."

I am sure my fellow future officers Sleemon and others will help. God bless as we move to higher glories.

I guess you did not use PC to do the application but if it's PC just start afresh.... this application is very simple and easy when you use PC.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 26, 2015
PilotHope:
Please, I am trying to upload my passport-size photo, it rejects it saying it's more than 30 kb. Please, how do I minimise the photo. I have tried editing it, it is either too small to be visible or it is too big to be accepted. Please, help fellow future officers.

just use paint or open the picture with office and resize it...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by helentosin: 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
uote author=Chukz1010 post=33847860] I also have same problem, it brought an error page. And they've deducted my money. [/quote]
Did u get any refence number from the transaction,if u do send the reference number to dere email address d,email addy on there site its something support email so find it and send to dem dey will send ur serial num nd pin to u.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by helentosin: 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
NN PQ is hard to come by my dear people,I for one wrote the DSSC course 22 aptitude test in 2013 and I answered d test questions in d the question paper,they dint allow us to take it home,NN are discreet in their dealing,although I'm writing this test again cos have gotten the form again,so my advice just read ur GMAT nd current affairs,last question was 300,100 for eng,math nd curent affairs...I can't say for this year question,I'm not sure if they repeat dere question and if dey do its nt 80percent,just read d current affair nd digress to dere history small.if u have anythg to ask with d form,maybe u are havin prob wif form u can reach me here 08136098322 or dis email kinterez@yahoo.com I will be glad to answer u. I will be writing in lagos so if ur choosing lag for ur test centre let's team up and help ourselves okay.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by misterzeeno: 3:27pm On May 26, 2015
PilotHope:

Logout of the page and relogin again..dats what I did when i encountered that problem..and also mksure u fill in everything
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emperor650(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
Someone shld kindly help me out, instead of getting my pin, all i got was, How to register for Interswitch safetoken. Pls, wat wrong ??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
emperor650:
Someone shld kindly help me out, instead of getting my pin, all i got was, How to register for Interswitch safetoken. Pls, wat wrong ??
Meaning your line is not yet enabled for OTP, so go to your bank and get it done becos u need it to complete the registration
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emperor650(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks, does that mean 2500 has been deducted from my account?? And until i register for OTP before my pin can be send to me??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
emperor650:
Thanks, does that mean 2500 has been deducted from my account?? And until i register for OTP before my pin can be send to me??
Noo, the OTP is what will enable you to complete the transaction. All is just for bank security purpose.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by helentosin: 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
emperor650:

They can't deduct your money without OTP (one time password),if u want d otp register from ur bank or use atm machine,OTP is d only way ur account can be deducted is like a password dt no one can use except u.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by nkwachiabel(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2015
Hello house. I have a bsc in accounting. Is it adviseable for me to still apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
uchebest2006:

hello Bro.. kindly send me a copy of the Past Question

thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 5:58pm On May 26, 2015
mikedimeji:

I have replied ur mail

kindly help send a copy of the past question

thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
ceemac:

kindly help send a copy of the past question to ogbomone@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Am sorry I don't have it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
nkwachiabel:
Hello house. I have a bsc in accounting. Is it adviseable for me to still apply?
Joinnigeriannavy.com

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lawryboy(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Pls I know somebody has the past question. Pls send for me to lawrenceolise@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BetterHalf: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
So many email addresses on this thread.
Guys, you should try googling sometime as you can't find everything on nairaland. Google is your friend!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by CecyAdrian(f): 11:48am On May 27, 2015
Please someone help me out.
What course is communication art??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by nerdjared: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
stromsgodset:

@Sleemoon, pls help me out with the PQ, grateful collinsataroh@gmail.com

please help me with the PQ peterojo32@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by nerdjared: 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Please someone help me out.
What course is communication art??

Mass comm is called communication art in some school e.g UniUyo
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
BetterHalf:
So many email addresses on this thread.
Guys, you should try googling sometime as you can't find everything on nairaland. Google is your friend!

*edited*
Those looking for past questions, here's a link that might help you.
http://navydsscpastquestions..com/2015/05/get-nigerian-navy-past-questions-and_25.html?m=1
Is it not more reasonable buying a GMAT for 2500 than buying a past question that am so sure it's not actually a past question but something that looks like one. We all know that they usually collect the questions back after exam. So men and brethren I will suggest u try and read any thing u can lay ur hands on and pray along. Success is guaranteed to the glory of God

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
dahveydson I sight u ooo. How is it going now, we no see ur brake light again how far.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by CecyAdrian(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
nerdjared:

Mass comm is called communication art in some school e.g UniUyo

So can someone with theatre/film studies degree apply??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by nerdjared: 1:15pm On May 27, 2015
CecyAdrian:

So can someone with theatre/film studies degree apply??

No harm in trying...God bless you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by nerdjared: 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
Good Samaritan in the house please send me the past questions..peterojo32@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zany17(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2015
Pls would I be able to register & print the forms required using a phone.

Tank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme