Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (885733 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by go4gold007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
@all... is the application still on? I'm trying to purchase voucher but it's malfunctioning. Has any purchased today?....Please help.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MARKMEGOOD(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
i just did my applctn today from start to finish..i tank God there was no itches....please to whom it may concern , i will lik to have the past question ...my email is markas4life@yahoo.com
please lets be our broders keeper
i wish all of us d best
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by go4gold007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
MARKMEGOOD:
i just did my applctn today from start to finish..i tank God there was no itches....please to whom it may concern , i will lik to have the past question ...my email is markas4life@yahoo.com
i wish all of us d best

Good day. Please how did u go about it? Please help as i send an email to you to assist on direction on how to apply.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MARKMEGOOD(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
check ur inbox...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guys pls help me

patakioye:
Good afternoon house, please must the DPO among the signatory be from applicants state or serving in his or her local government? For instance can a DPO from another state sign for me? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guys pls help me
patakioye:
Good afternoon house, please must the DPO among the signatory be from applicants state or serving in his or her local government? For instance can a DPO from another state sign for me? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
MARKMEGOOD:
i wish all of us d best

Please can u paste the process here thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:

My course geography was listed but I have a B.tech and not B.Ed or PGD in Geography. Can I still apply ? Tnx

pinky....youuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeoti01:

pinky....youuuuuuuuuuuu

I gats change my name sharp sharp
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eugenius712:

Please help. I have a degree in a course that is not listed amongst the courses on the qualification/requirements page of the Nig. Navy dssc application this 2015. Should I apply if my course is related to any of the listed qualifications? Tnx

If I were u. Ordinarily, I won't bother myself. But if ur faith is small enough as a mustard...who knows Give it a shot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anonymous0611: 6:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello Fellow candidates: have tried to read thru the posts and I want to help ans some of the questions asked.
Not as a personnel but as an ex candidate who made it thru Onne screening, waited for the finally list and eventually didn't make it back to Onne as a cadet.
1. To those with 2:2, even if you are screened, once you make it to the screening ground, all your credentials will be screened carefully and once you don't make the criteria, on d day of eviction, you will be evicted. So pls think abt the emotional stress and trauma b4 u apply.
2. To the Geography candidate with B.tech and not B.Ed, pls don't bother. Last year it wasn't specify, so a lot of peeps including my humble self applied to Education with B.Sc self but we were all screened out. Later on a lot of calls came in and they told the panel to slot us back in course it wasn't specified initially. And the Chairman of the panel then(One almost albino man) told us that by Next yr, all will be corrected. So don't bother.
3. About the past question, if you know you truly have it, send it to the helen_tosin let him/her verify if it's truly genuine. Cos the past question sold out last time were all fake. Navy doesn't joke with their past question.
4. If you are going to be older than the specified age indicated, pls don't bother. They will so screen you out based on Medical and overage.
5. To the preggy woman, if they allow you to write the exam, thank God. But I heard that the process this year will be fast (but with Navy, you never can tell). But even if it's not fast. If you ve not given birth 2 months b4 the final pls don't go for health resons. You will eventually be sent out if the know. The training can be killing. But if you haven't given birth b4 the 2weeks screening, you will be screened out based on Medical reasons.

I hope I was able to help few pple.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I gats change my name sharp sharp
waiting
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by udumosam23(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2015
honjohnbright:

If I were u. Ordinarily, I won't bother myself. But if ur faith is small enough as a mustard...who knows Give it a shot

bros, I applied for chaplaincy, I met other qualifications with advantage of a diploma. But I'll be 31 by October, and the limit they placed for my category is 30. I also graduated with 2.2, don't know if the 2.1 condition also apply to chaplains.

did you think I stand a chance?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Anonymous0611:
Hello Fellow candidates: have tried to read thru the posts and I want to help ans some of the questions asked.
Not as a personnel but as an ex candidate who made it thru Onne screening, waited for the finally list and eventually didn't make it back to Onne as a cadet.
1. To those with 2:2, even if you are screened, once you make it to the screening ground, all your credentials will be screened carefully and once you don't make the criteria, on d day of eviction, you will be evicted. So pls think abt the emotional stress and trauma b4 u apply.
2. To the Geography candidate with B.tech and not B.Ed, pls don't bother. Last year it wasn't specify, so a lot of peeps including my humble self applied to Education with B.Sc self but we were all screened out. Later on a lot of calls came in and they told the panel to slot us back in course it wasn't specified initially. And the Chairman of the panel then(One almost albino man) told us that by Next yr, all will be corrected. So don't bother.
3. About the past question, if you know you truly have it, send it to the helen_tosin let him/her verify if it's truly genuine. Cos the past question sold out last time were all fake. Navy doesn't joke with their past question.
4. If you are going to be older than the specified age indicated, pls don't bother. They will so screen you out based on Medical and overage.
5. To the preggy woman, if they allow you to write the exam, thank God. But I heard that the process this year will be fast (but with Navy, you never can tell). But even if it's not fast. If you ve not given birth 2 months b4 the final pls don't go for health resons. You will eventually be sent out if the know. The training can be killing. But if you haven't given birth b4 the 2weeks screening, you will be screened out based on Medical reasons.

That was a great one. Thanks so much for this.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anonymous0611: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anonymous0611: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
adeoti01:

waiting

Did u apply ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wole24: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
pijay:

I made it to PH.. Onne camp..
Question like How many countries in Africa,
watz the name of Lord lugard wife?,
when was ecowas treaty signed,
How many Command does the nigeria navy have...
A captain in the nigeria army is equivalent to wat in the nigeria navy?
Etc... Those are the feature DSSC 22 exam in 2013. Datz d current affair..

u are absolutely correct because I've seen it too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jpjp: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2015
ascoldasice:
kindly add 08030537329 to the whatsapp group. thanks

Kindly add me too on 07068701710.thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pounds12345: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
I studied VETERINARY MEDICINE can i apply or i should just save my money
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Did u apply ?
not yet
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by infinitypro(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Plz can anyone in d house help forward d past question to me tru wizzypromzy88@gmail.com and tanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chetaraph(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Anonymous0611:

what about the height issue...sum1 meeting all the requirement except not measuring upto 1.70m . measuring 1.68m.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ibkpeace: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jpjp:

Kindly add me too on 07068701710.thanks

kindly add 07037269972 and be kind enough to send me related past questions through ibkpeace01@gmail.com
thnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by banabest(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
mencade6:
good evening sir....please i also need.it.

mencade6@gmail.com

tanx
Pls sir..... . I also need the past question... Email... Banabest23@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Anonymous0611 post=34338030]Hello Fellow candidates: have tried to read thru the posts and I want to help ans some of the questions asked.
2. To the Geography candidate with B.t
thnx. Here is my questn: i wl be 29 yrs by jan 2016 can i apply or wil they disqualify me? Secondly, whts the nature of their screening and their pay package? Thnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rolandy22: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexzyg:
Please, if you are interested in joining the whatapp group for this thread kindly drop your number in other to add you up.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anonymous0611:

What about someone with a B. Sc in Computer science who does not belong to CPN, the professional body. Would he be taken? Also, would they take a guy who is 1.68m tall?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogompaul(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
My friend has 2.2 nd was asked to purchase d form by a naval officer family friend. d guy still nurses some fears buh I encourage d guy to give it a trial since d man promised to try his best. pls house, do u think he should apply.? studied biochemistry will apply for medical record. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Anonymous0611: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
1. To the guy that's going to be 29 next year, you are still 28 so pls apply.

2. To the 1.68m guy, people who are shorter than you made it. And the use body mass to judge. Meaning ur height pls body weight. So you might make it.

3. Tell your friend that has 2:2 to try since his godfather asked him to. But I hope his godfather legs reach Abj wella.

4. About the screening process, as at the last time, it was traumatic for me. After the test, if you make it to the interview, you will spend nothing less than 2wks @ Onne. After which you will have to wait for the final list if u aren't screened out @ Onne. Then the madass training of 9mnths
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dlex21(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wiztonero:

What about someone with a B. Sc in Computer science who does not belong to CPN, theH professional body. Would he be taken? Also, would they take a guy who is 1.68m tall?
Was it stated anywhere that a computer science graduate must be a member of CPN?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dlex21(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
ogompaul:
My friend has 2.2 nd was asked to purchase d form by a naval officer family friend. d guy still nurses some fears buh I encourage d guy to give it a trial since d man promised to try his best. pls house, do u think he should apply.? studied biochemistry will apply for medical record. Thanks.
I also applied with 2'2. There is no harm in trying especially when you have God and a family friend that can help... What will be will be whether with 1'1, 2'1 or 2'2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.