Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886047 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Do it chronologically, from most recent eg NYSC to oldest eg first school leaving certificate. Then birth certificate. Hope that helps.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
tenderlaw:
Do it chronologically, from most recent eg NYSC to oldest eg first school leaving certificate. Then birth certificate. Hope that helps.
Thanks jare.. you ve been of help to so many of these guys here..
Hi guys..
Just be relaxed so that you can be composed and punctual on Saturday..
Come with your 7 page signed forms..
Make the needed photocopies...and as advised.. file the photocopies separate and name the file.. then have your original in another file..
Also, as advised..yes it is gud to knw ppl...buh pls guys dnt allow ppl fool you and ask you for sex/money so they can help you get in.. just do ur best and pray they take you.. Truth is... the last set..they took just above 30 in each state.. So just do your best in the best speed needed to complete the 300 questions for 3hrs..
Finally guys.., The page on "General Information" carries what to come along with...so dnt bother with filling the form 7..
Good Luck..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mirror96: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
FINALLY, I GOT MYSELF A GUARANTOR.. THANK YOU LORD.. NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Cenytour: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Please, I've downloaded the past questions, they are very blur, about 15kb each. Please, if you have a higher download version, forward it to me ASAP @ oyedapopaul@gmail.com.
Thank you! I wish everyone the best of God tomorrow!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by luckyjacob: 4:22am On Jul 10, 2015
DO WE NEED ANY DRESS CODE
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sholaystar4me(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice one bro...thanks for the sharp reminder

And then my man abeg how I go reach navy secondary school ojo from Ikeja and or isheri-osun.

Thanks in anticipation for ur response

sleemoon:

Ojo loading.... Please and please... Everyone should endeavor to mk a photocopy of their signed documents... I repeat.. Photocopy ur signed documents. For future reference.. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bleej01: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
PiusEroro:
Hi Guys..
Good Morning..
I am really shocked how graduates with at least 2:2 and in this case "Nigerian Navy DSSC 2015 Enrollment Exercise" al.low themselves to be confused..
The details are explained on the website on the "General Information page".
Why would some of you just allow your minds to be messed up with irrelevant details and tots...
COME WITH ALL THE 7 PAGES FROM YOU PRINTED...and the SIGNED PAGES... WITH ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS !!!
Some have advised us how to arrange our files and those are the comments that this post needs...
For the LAZY ONES wu just do not want to look. the PAQ has been posted in this post..just go get it yourself... LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE...https://www.nairaland.com/2435763/nigerin-navy-free-aptitude-test.
Finally, just as advised... please be punctual for the test as this is Nija Navy and they take time seriously..
Goodluck Guys.
for some reason, I am not able to view the contents on this site even tho I tried over and over. Pls it would give me great joy if you can forward the document to my email. Thanks in anticipation. blesynijonu@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bleej01: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls anyone should do a sister a favour by sending the Past QAnd A to blesynijonu@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bleej01: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
saxoholic1:

Pls send me d past question dat Jegede eniola sent to u!! He sent it to me but it was truncated due to size!!
Thank u
pls send to me too. Blesynijonu@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bleej01: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
kokson:

My man thnks for d suggestion but pls I need d PQ n I will b glad to hear frm u. Kokutunde9@gmail.com
pls if you have received the PQandA, can I have it too? blesynijonu@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bleej01: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Please someone come to my aid, my application form I printed had to be hand filled by me, I didn't fill it online before printing. Thn there is a space for 'Application Number' what's that? I don't know mine. I just have a serial number and a pin. Pls someone let me know if it's important.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by flamesjay(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
bleej01:
Please someone come to my aid, my application form I printed had to be hand filled by me, I didn't fill it online before printing. Thn there is a space for 'Application Number' what's that? I don't know mine. I just have a serial number and a pin. Pls someone let me know if it's important.
That means you didn't submit your application and your application was not reviewed, and I doubt if you will be shortlisted for the test. Anyway, use you PIN and Serial number to check if you re shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Cenytour: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Please, I've downloaded the past questions, they are very blur, about 15kb each. Please, if you have a higher download version, forward it to me ASAP @ oyedapopaul@ gmail.com. Thank you! I wish everyone the best of God tomorrow!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdula11: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=go4gold007 post=34914422]Pls share past question with me too if you have... my email address is dahiruabdul@rocketmail.com Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdula11: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
pls i dnt know if u can help me forward it to me @dahiruabdula11@ gmail.com. or dahiruabdul@rocketmail.com Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdula11: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
pls i dnt know if u can help me forward it to me @dahiruabdula11@ gmail.com. or dahiruabdul@rocketmail.com Thank you!
pls i dnt know if u can help me forward d past questn to me @dahiruabdula11@ gmail.com. or dahiruabdul@rocketmail.com Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Nice one bro...thanks for the sharp reminder

And then my man abeg how I go reach navy secondary school ojo from Ikeja and or isheri-osun.

Thanks in anticipation for ur response

Well m comin tru sango syd... So i ll pass iyana ipaja route.... Enter iyana iba from iyana ipaja.. Drop at d last bstop... Walk towards d express nd cross to d oda side, a bus to mile 2 and drop at alakija bstop.. Cross to d oda side nd walk down the street or pik a bike...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dolipo1: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
how do i get to the venue from oshodi...........thanks

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleemoon:
Nop.. Its not among the forms....

The is no format like dat... Just > i knw dis so so person and he or she doesn't have any bad character or such bla bla bla
Its among the forms.. Attestation form is the 1 from ya LGA nd Acknowledgement form is d Guarantors form.. Dont get it twisted datz y Navy made us print 7 pages containing everytin.. Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
ceemac:

Please bro, kindly clarify what the Attestation Form is and who is to sign the witness space on one of those forms...

Please kindly respond Bro...
Attestation form is d guarantor form bro. Dont get confuse.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nemsy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello house, please for those writing in the abuja centre, how can one locate the command day secondary school mogadishu from life camp?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nemsy:
Hello house, please for those writing in the abuja centre, how can one locate the command day secondary school mogadishu from life camp?

Go to AYA...... Then enter a car going to barracks or nyanya....... Then stop @ barracks....... Or from jabi garage busstop enter nyanya and stop at barracks..... Or u can go to berger or wuse and enter nyanya.....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by olajumoke12: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
abdula11:
pls i dnt know if u can help me forward it to me @dahiruabdula11@
gmail.com. or dahiruabdul@rocketmail.com
Thank you!

pls send to olajumokeoluwaseun02@gmail.com tanx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nemsy:
I think its easier to go with taxi. Am also in EFAB ESTATE life camp and am planning to go with a taxi.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dahveydson(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
dolipo1:
how do i get to the venue from oshodi...........thanks
Take a bus going to mile 2, stop at mile 2, then take another bus going to Alaba market, you'll then stop at alakija, cross over to the other side then take a bike to ojo barracks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Someone was talking about birth certificate? Do we av to include dat too? What other documents do we have to add to it......... Pls reply asap
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by adymobs(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
gud day all, pls can anyone give me directions on how to get to the navy secondary school borokiri from rumuokoro. pls it's urgent. tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Readwhan02(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
pls guys i need the past question asap my mail is profread025@gmail.com. please
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
watnext:
Someone was talking about birth certificate? Do we av to include dat too? What other documents do we have to add to it......... Pls reply asap

It is needed...or your age declaration. Plus all other documents you usually include inyour aapplications.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nemsy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
mikedimeji:

I think its easier to go with taxi. Am also in EFAB ESTATE life camp and am planning to go with a taxi.

I'm in Efab Estate life camp as well, I intend taking a drop down there, I heard it is around Asokoro near command hotel.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by generalDokubo1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
adymobs:
gud day all, pls can anyone give me directions on how to get to the navy secondary school borokiri from rumuokoro. pls it's urgent. tnx

Take a bus to mile 3 or mile 1 then from there to lagos bustop, then from there to borikiri.. goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme