Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886065 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MARKMEGOOD(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please for those that have experience it before, how many questions are there and how are they timed?
and also what mode of screening shoud we be expectin at the gate
i also heard that we should not staple those seven page form together, pls how true is this
pls i need help on this ans asap...pls to whom it may concern
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sunquiyahki(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
sleemoon:
Nop.. Its not among the forms....

The is no format like dat... Just > i knw dis so so person and he or she doesn't have any bad character or such bla bla bla

I think that's the essence of the Guarantor's form...its even stated there that "For how long have you known the Candidate"

Or is there something am missing. #

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdhool(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
azakasamuel:
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form. 
Local Government Attestation Form. 
Acknowledgment Form....... I hope these are part of the forms we printed out or we going to come with these seperaterly?
Is it a separate letter or the one included in the form, please clarify?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by EkpebaborBLE: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Can't find
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
You will get 100 questions in English, maths and current affairs respectively.
Time for each is between 45-60 mins.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
tenderlaw:
Gentlemen, please if you were not shortlisted for this exam, kindly stay away from the centres. This is military, not some civilian outfit that you can just gatecrash as you like. Very possibly they have a list of shortlisted candidates for each centre. Don't be a victim of unnecessary hunching.
Calculators are not allowed...judging from last year. Just try to be fast and accurate as possible. U will see many similar answers in d options, so u must really solve it to get d right one.
Again, all the best.

Please bro, kindly clarify what the Attestation Form is and who is to sign the witness space on one of those forms...

Please kindly respond Bro...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gentledoj(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
pls, can someone explain more about this acknowledgement form, parent form, local govt attestation form.......... please. am confuse here ooo
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by uchebest2006(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
phew09:

Same here. When is the test
This saturday
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HolyHero: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
[center][/center]salary
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by blazestringzz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spaco001:

Pls can u help me with the past questions too. Here is my email yahayashuaibu001@yahoo.com. thank you sir
Pls, i also need the past questions ooo, send to thompsonhenrri@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by blazestringzz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please, some one should help mi with their past questions, i dont know anything in current affairs.... plsss send to thompsonhenrri@yahoo.com

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adele200(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
blazestringzz:
Please, some one should help mi with their past questions, i dont know anything in current affairs.... plsss send to thompsonhenrri@yahoo.com
Follow this link to download the past questions: https://www.nairaland.com/2435763/nigerin-navy-free-aptitude-test

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bomaibulub(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
JEGEDE ENIOLA, THANK YOU.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by damiliano(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
for those that where shortlisted,was an email sent to pls.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
bomaibulub:
JEGEDE ENIOLA, THANK YOU.

Pls send me d past question dat Jegede eniola sent to u!! He sent it to me but it was truncated due to size!!
Thank u
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Hi Guys..
Good Morning..
I am really shocked how graduates with at least 2:2 and in this case "Nigerian Navy DSSC 2015 Enrollment Exercise" al.low themselves to be confused..
The details are explained on the website on the "General Information page".
Why would some of you just allow your minds to be messed up with irrelevant details and tots...
COME WITH ALL THE 7 PAGES FROM YOU PRINTED...and the SIGNED PAGES... WITH ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS !!!
Some have advised us how to arrange our files and those are the comments that this post needs...
For the LAZY ONES wu just do not want to look. the PAQ has been posted in this post..just go get it yourself... LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE...https://www.nairaland.com/2435763/nigerin-navy-free-aptitude-test.
Finally, just as advised... please be punctual for the test as this is Nija Navy and they take time seriously..
Goodluck Guys.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jegede4real2002(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Good day friends, no one is mentioning the Examination time. Please, when exactly is it slated to begin? All the best to you all...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mirror96: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Jegede4real2002:
Good day friends, no one is mentioning the Examination time. Please, when exactly is it slated to begin? All the best to you all...
8am....

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2015
PiusEroro:
Hi Guys..
Good Morning..
I am really shocked how graduates with at least 2:2 and in this case "Nigerian Navy DSSC 2015 Enrollment Exercise" al.low themselves to be confused..
Why would some of you just allow your minds to be messed up with irrelevant details and tots...
COME WITH ALL THE 7 PAGES FROM YOU PRINTED...and the SIGNED PAGES... WITH ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS !!!
Some have advised us how to arrange our files and those are the comments that this post needs...
For the LAZY ONES wu just do not want to look. the PAQ has been posted in this post..just go get it yourself... LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE...https://www.nairaland.com/2435763/nigerin-navy-free-aptitude-test.
Finally, just as advised... please be punctual for the test as this is Nija Navy and they take time seriously..
Goodluck Guys.

HI..... Please I did not come across the post that tells us how to arrange our files and credentials...... Please can u refer me to the post or u can just state it out here...... Tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2015
azakasamuel:

Pls forward to me azakasamueljunior@gmail.com
Tnx
Pls forward to me too Abeg shyme1759@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who get other years of the past questions like 2012 2014 Pls share with me shyme1759@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buchi1987: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
MARKMEGOOD:
please the information on their webpage state that we should procceed to the test centres with our COMPLETED AND SIGNED APPLICATION FORM
please lets not comfuse oursef with all ths aknoledgement form thing...JUST GO WITH ALL YOUR SEVEN PAGE COMPLETED FORM....
#GOODLUCK#

hep me pls , De last form 7th, are we to do medical fitness b4 we come with it .because dey rote for official use on it. am confused
isaachonest03@gmail.com
ur immediate reply will hep me. tanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mechbeejay: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
house must all d 7 pages b signed by d stipulated individual ( parent, police director etc) or just d candidate signing his own for nw thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Maduflavins: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
mechbeejay:
house must all d 7 pages b signed by d stipulated individual ( parent, police director etc) or just d candidate signing his own for nw thanks
Me sef I need a gurantor badly can someone please recommend me to someone around ph imo State or Abia State
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
ATTENTION HOUSE !!!
Pls watch out for mails like this and be guided. The email address that this message was sent is not my official email add, but the one I dropped here, so pls be guided. Below is the mail
I am Cpl. Njoku Gift, serving in Nigerian Navy Pathfinder Onne, Orderly to the Recruitment Officer in charge of Rivers State Aptitude test. I came across your information during our review of all completed and return forms hence I decided to contact you for assistance if you wish to assist your self.

If you are interest call me 08115457682 before the Aptitude test on Saturday. This Recruitment is not all about Aptitude test but man know man. Also acknowledge your receipt of this email.

Rex.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lieutAliyu(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Davisss:
I gallant sir. Make we hook up, kno how we go take move. Don't mind if we contribute 2geda and move wit cab around 5am. #team Enugu..

Team Enugu,Owerrinta Center....i intend moving on friday n lodge in a nearby hotel for sat..what are you guys plan?hit me up on kachiagali@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kokson: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
mikedimeji:
Hello everyone, how is prep for the test. Pls i think we should stop dropping our phone numbers here. If u need to talk to someone privately I think it's better to do that via mail, a lot of people are getting sms from some unknown fellas claiming to help with shortlisting. Am not saying they got the numbers from here but there's need to be cautious. Even the email address I dropped here is not my official email address its just for the purpose of stuffs like this. So pls lets watch out on how we display our phone number in public forum like this. TO EVERYONE THAT HAS THE PQ I HOPE U HAVE AT LEAST DONE JUSTICE TO THAT AND SOME OTHER PIECE THAT U CAN LAY UR HANDS ON. wishing each and everyone of us succes in the test. ONWARD TOGETHER as they say. smiley
My man thnks for d suggestion but pls I need d PQ n I will b glad to hear frm u. Kokutunde9@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ogatitus: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Like seriously we are not expected to use calculator??

I haven't solved maths for the past 8yrs and looking @this dss22 maths questions, am just demoralized.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
kokson:

My man thnks for d suggestion but pls I need d PQ n I will b glad to hear frm u. Kokutunde9@gmail.com
The past question is on 2 or 3 pages here, check page 39 or page 40 u can get the link there
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ogatitus:
Like seriously we are not expected to use calculator??

I haven't solved maths for the past 8yrs and looking @this dss22 maths questions, am just demoralized.
No need to feel down. It can be done. Like I said earlier, be fast but do not rush. Remember, the answers may look similar, some with only decimal differences. U need to have some degree of accuracy.
Then, for those of you getting texts and mails purporting to help you in this selection process, do not be fooled. No Navy personnel who is able to help you will demand money or sex before doing so. Do not waste your time. Just read and pray. If this job is yours you will surely enter.
Again, come to d centre with your documents arranged chronologically in a file, preferably tagged and water proof. Keep your originals in a different file...they may not be needed for now.
As for medicals, you don't need that for now, until you go for selection board after u pass this exam. So relax.
All the best guys.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by equity2602: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
PiusEroro:
Hi Guys..
Good Morning..
Goodluck Guys.

Plz guy hw are we to arrange our files? i nid ur response plz.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MARKMEGOOD(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
please how are we to arrange the files .....those with experience pls help out asap..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme