Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! (646 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by DanceVille: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
I didn't know if it's right or wrong to marry/choose a not christian as a Spouse as a Christian...

Buh, seriously am in love with that Girl..Buh, I dnt know if it's Okay for me as a Christian to marry her...

Please advice me, My fellow Brethrens....
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by DWJOBScom(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
For both of u as adults I don't have a problem cos both of you have achieved the age of "taking responsibility for your decisions" BUT don't have kids - they do not need to be confused
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by DaZion(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
No..It's nt right as a christian..
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by yemisolar(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Guy, this obviously calls to question your faith. While I am a proponent of religious tolerance and coexistence However, when the love clears from your eye you will have to deal with decisions such as faith of the children bearing in mind that she will have more contact with them, the core values you will train them with and thirdly, if you have a serious life challenge in the family that requires spiritual input which of the faiths are you going to follow it's guidance.

So think very well about it.
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by realdee44(f): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its not right. Don't marry a non Christian. I no of 8 different persons who marry different faith from theirs and non of them is happy with the marriage 2day because of the difference in there believe.

Forget all those ppl who say love is all that matters, that's not true oh. Plz don't oh.
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by Vinx4Christ(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14).

So bro I really hope u study ur Bible

If u wont to get marriage seminar mp3 by different pastors drop ur number I will whatsapp u
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by Lucario007(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
I never cease to be impressed and astonished by the sheer level of religious intolerance and biased beliefs of theists and their view of faith.

I was tempted to insult the op at first, as a full grown man seeking councel on personal matters which will greatly impact his life on a public forum like nairaland is simply laughable. But on seeing the comments, I had a change of heart.

Feel free to marry who you want. Religion is not meant to be a barrier to happiness. You can marry her, but respect her faith just as you hope she respects yours.

As for the issue of children, it would not be a problem and would teach them how to be religiously unbiased in their opinions, and once they grow up, to select their own paths.

geez... Ignore all these blind biased overzealot peepz who discourage you... Simply Follow your heart, but don't forget to take your mind with you.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by twosquare(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
DanceVille:
I didn't know if it's right or wrong to marry/choose a not christian as a Spouse as a Christian...

Buh, seriously am in love with that Girl..Buh, I dnt know if it's Okay for me as a Christian to marry her...

Please advice me, My fellow Brethrens....
we have zillions of christian ladies around the world....I will like to look into your eyes 15yrs from now and see if you will still tell me you love her...
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by dallyemmy: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2015
How about children...what would become of them?
Re: Can I Marry Someone Who Is Not Christain??... Please Advice! by vooks: 5:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Why are you aksin?

(1) (Reply)

Like Nollywood Movie, A Man Suddenly turn Mad, Delivered By A Passerby Christian / Christian Sleep In Mosque Is It A Sin?? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.