Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining (5348 Views)

Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by sexaddict08(m): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2015
delesule, there is no doubt that u can bounce back. u sound like someone who will not stay down after falling. Prove me right.
Oya, get up... up....up
every discouragement spirit holding u down, come out....out.....out
in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
sexaddict08:
delesule, there is no doubt that u can bounce back. u sound like someone who will not stay down after falling. Prove me right.
Oya, get up... up....up
every discouragement spirit holding u down, come out....out.....out
in Jesus name, Amen.
Thanks man
I believe so
It is just matter of time.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by stellytwinkle(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
delesule:
Helo nairalanders,
Am Bamidele Sulaimon Alaba,
I reside in lagos Nigeria.I have been doing well before,I have made a lot of money through importation and other online business.But i have eating the money up and end up in debt.Most of my debt is from people that trusted me with their hard earned money.I cant face most of them because of shame.
Now am very angry with myself.The anger have made me to be ruining myself.I have taking up drinking in order to console myself,but i have been constituting nuisance .I have lost the respect that people around me had for me,Including my wife and children.Am not myself any more.
I need help to get going again.I want to be myself again.I want to redeem my image again.
I want you guys to multivate me.Give me advice on how i can get going again.
Please help me save my life.Your advice may be the key to restore my life back.
Note am not asking for financial help,just an advice and inspirations words.Inspire me with your words.
Thanks in advance.
oya let me come and "multivate" you, bt i'm nt a "multivitamin"

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
stellytwinkle:
oya let me come and "multivate" you, bt i'm nt a "multivitamin"
You can actually 'multivate' him with Your profile pic cheesy

@op its just a matter of time, everything will be fine.
Good luck.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by stellytwinkle(f): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
2pointsonly:
You can actually 'multivate' him with Your profile pic cheesy

@op its just a matter of time, everything will be fine.
Good luck.
buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
delesule:

I wouldn't lied about my situation
But I have contacted him.
Will settle him on Monday
Thanks

Another lie which you tell to make people think you are a good person.

Oga today na Monday and nothing from you. Not even my money, no text of even call from you......

Mr Bamidele Sulemon you are a cheap scam like I said before..... Where is my money You no go see better at all until all my HARD EARNED CASH is returned.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
mayorall:

We are both in same line of business. Moreover he discussed with the guy already.

Just like he has been discussing for a long time.... He has made the same empty promise again....

With due respect sir, Delesule is a scam.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2015
This is Tuesday and this scam called Bamidele sulemon us yet to give me back my money....

Delesule I need my money...... Everything good destined for you is on hold just as you have decided to withold my money.
You cant say you dont have my money but you choose not to give me back my OWN money....

Heaven and earth as well as God and men are my witness to this... You Mr Bamidele sulemon will know no peace nor progress till you return my monies.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorall:

Anyone can have problem my friend. Understood you've been patient. No vex oga. Please drop your account details.
delesule:

I wouldn't lied about my situation
But I have contacted him.
Will settle him on Monday
Thanks
Why do I have the feeling both of you are the same person angry
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
biznus:
Why do I have the feeling both of you are the same person angry

Then there is no difference between your feelings and that of cow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorall:

you are sounding and acting like him oga assurance and fail
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
biznus:
you are sounding and acting like him oga assurance and fail

No time.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorall:

No time.
delesule aka mayorall settle that 4k or else
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by yemi2plus(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
biznus:

Funny you. You're indeed new to this section.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
angry
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Goodnuel: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorall:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
yemi2plus:

Funny you. You're indeed new to this section.
actually my point is y'all r the same. your name is yemi right?
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by yemi2plus(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
biznus:
actually my point is y'all r the same. your name is yemi right?

No. My name is Seun.

You've been noticed. Next!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
yemi2plus:

No. My name is Seun.

You've been noticed. Next!
Smart one; trying to authenticate the obvious with his name right?

Let what has transpired in this thread... the impunity be known and that I cannot deal with the likes you... period!

Unto the next one...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by godoluwa(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
@mayorall, d fact dat u wanna bail out delesule can cause damage to ur reputation. though people that has their brain intact knows that you are not delesule. i knw you to be a import guru that specializes in power bank. @yemi2plus, if care iz nt taken, dem fit take u 4 kaylechy o. lmao
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by kaylechy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
godoluwa:
@mayorall, d fact dat u wanna bail out delesule can cause damage to ur reputation. though people that has their brain intact knows that you are not delesule. i knw you to be a import guru that specializes in power bank. @yemi2plus, if care iz nt taken, dem fit take u 4 kaylechy o. lmao

You this bastard! Why mention me here? That's hw you, delesule and co go abt defrauding ppl here. Bloody scammers!
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by godoluwa(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
kaylechy:

You this bastard! Why mention me here? That's hw you, delesule and co go abt defrauding ppl here. Bloody scammers!
lmao. kaylechy engrarthur, even madman know sey u dey craze. Look here boy, I have no bad reputation on nairaland, my post & quote speaks 4 me but you, everyone knows that you are a BLOODY SCAMMER!!! ewu
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Inkredible:
This is Tuesday and this scam called Bamidele sulemon us yet to give me back my money....

Delesule I need my money...... Everything good destined for you is on hold just as you have decided to withold my money.
You cant say you dont have my money but you choose not to give me back my OWN money....

Heaven and earth as well as God and men are my witness to this... You Mr Bamidele sulemon will know no peace nor progress till you return my monies.

I don't know what's wrong with him. Let's chat on WhatsApp. 07066435369.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by asumo12: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
u no sabi person abi? u be new comer for NL oda eeyan mo omo Mayorall Power bank!

grin

biznus:
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
You are finished fa. How could you? Niaraland of all place? Just go and get a strong rope of #100 and Hand yourself.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
asumo12:
u no sabi person abi? u be new comer for NL oda eeyan mo omo Mayorall Power bank!

grin

Oga MI sir. Gbogbo Asumo Eriki grin grin . Aiye just free am, nah small pikin, eno good make person chop him eye.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Dreamtouch: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Get destiny restoration messages DVD and mp3 from Dr Paul enenche Dunamis Gospel intl ASAP.. Oga worry no more.. Our God is a God of second chance
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
mayorall:

I just called you sir. Will still redail your number.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by lcoral(f): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
I believe d aim of d OP opening this thread is derailing. Since he knew he was owing pple he would have apologized to them first after narrating his ordeal. The people also worked for their money and were investing to make a gain as well. My advise is for u to clear ur debts so u can have some integrity. Surely u may still come here to advertise urself or service here in future.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by loverprince(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just put ur trust in God.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
mayorall:

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Mayorall just paid me back the money right away via fund transfer. .. Mr mayorall sir may Almighty God continue to bless and prosper you and your business In Jesus Name.... Amen.

To Mr Bamidele Sulemon I hereby state between heaven and earth and between God and man that I have been paid back my money. Thus, whichever words I said against you here and in prayers, I hereby recall and solemnly state that its null and void. May heaven bring forth good tidings for you. May it not hold anything against you on my behalf. Amen.

Thanks once more to you Mr Mayorall
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by debbydee(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
up mayor

that is it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil, Taleveras, Ophir Win Oil Blocks In Equatorial Guinea / SON Causing Forced Inflation With PAM / Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Liberty Reserve In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.