Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining (5341 Views)

Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
mayorall:

Oga MI sir. Gbogbo Asumo Eriki grin grin . Aiye just free am, nah small pikin, eno good make person chop him eye.
[quote author=mayorall post=37797752]

My Oga @ the top thanks for your kind gesture.
May all your things living and non-living will not perished in your eyes. God will continue to bless and guide you, your families and your business. May you not experience sorrows in your life. Lastly am sorry for whatever I have made you to go through concerning this issue. The
situation is just beyond my control. Thanks.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Inkredible:
This is Tuesday and this scam called Bamidele sulemon us yet to give me back my money....

Delesule I need my money...... Everything good destined for you is on hold just as you have decided to withold my money.
You cant say you dont have my money but you choose not to give me back my OWN money....

Heaven and earth as well as God and men are my witness to this... You Mr Bamidele sulemon will know no peace nor progress till you return my monies.
Inkredible:

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Mayorall just paid me back the money right away via fund transfer. .. Mr mayorall sir may Almighty God continue to bless and prosper you and your business In Jesus Name.... Amen.
To Mr Bamidele Sulemon I hereby state between heaven and earth and between God and man that I have been paid back my money. Thus, whichever words I said against you here and in prayers, I hereby recall and solemnly state that its null and void. May heaven bring forth good tidings for you. May it not hold anything against you on my behalf. Amen.
Thanks once more to you Mr Mayorall
Inkredible:
This is Tuesday and this scam called Bamidele sulemon us yet to give me back my money....

Delesule I need my money...... Everything good destined for you is on hold just as you have decided to withold my money.
You cant say you dont have my money but you choose not to give me back my OWN money....

Heaven and earth as well as God and men are my witness to this... You Mr Bamidele sulemon will know no peace nor progress till you return my monies.

Am very sorry for making you go through these stress.
For what you have said before, I understand they are merely words, I know you don't mean then. It is my fault. The situation is just beyond my control. Am really sorry for whatever you have gone through. Do accept my apologies.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
biznus:
Why do I have the feeling both of you are the same person angry
Sir, I would advice you to do due diligence before passing judgment on any issues so you won't miss judge.
I think you owe Mr mayorall some apologies.
For the record delesule and mayorall are different people. Mayorall was only trying to extend good gesture to delesule who is in trouble.
To all am not a scammer and I have never used more than this moniker, my only moniker is delesule since I join NL. I only had financial problems which lead me to debt.
Am working hard to overcome the situation.
Thanks to you all.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by biznus: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
delesule:

Sir, I would advice you to do due diligence before passing judgment on any issues so you won't miss judge.
I think you owe Mr mayorall some apologies.
For the record delesule and mayorall are different people. Mayorall was only trying to extend good gesture to delesule who is in trouble.
To all am not a scammer and I have never used more than this moniker, my only moniker is delesule since I join NL. I only had financial problems which lead me to debt.
Am working hard to overcome the situation.
Thanks to you all.
That the forum's boss is contemplating Rule22 alone, is quite a relief; his good name shouldn't be used to legitimize certain 'things'. Long live NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama 20th Wedding Anniversary; Barack Tweets His Love For Michelle On 20th Anni / Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites / Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.